Prince Alexander and the Princely House of Schaumburg-Lippe 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On December 9 the Christmas Market at Castle Bückeburg ended with the handing over of the proceeds to the "Foundation Reading".
45 000 € went to the good cause:

** Pic **

Waldemar of Schaumburg-Lippe, Antonia of Schaumburg-Lippe and Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe attended The Royal Legacy Art Reception in Beverly Hills on December 22:

** gettyimages gallery **

Prince Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe with 350 guests celebrated at Schloss Bückeburg his 60th Birthday. Many German Royals guests among them his ex-wife Princess Lilly with their son Prince Donatus.

https://t.co/zUuk5W9SEH

https://t.co/7HgfA6mJUh

Last edited:
It is nice to see Princess Lilly and Prince Alexander maintaining good relationships. Prince Donatus is turning out to be a handsome young man.

Last edited:
Among the guests is Desiree Nick, a German celebrity who had a long relationship with Prince Heinrich of Hannover. The two have a son together, which I assume is the one she is pictured with.

Among the guests is Desiree Nick, a German celebrity who had a long relationship with Prince Heinrich of Hannover. The two have a son together, which I assume is the one she is pictured with.
Yes that is her son Heinrich Nick.

On one fo the articles it was mentioned that also Fürst Alexanders daughters Felipa and Philomena attended but they where not pictured. Their mother Nadja Anna however emained at hoime in Munich.

Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe attended the 16th Annual Living Legends of Aviation Awards in Beverly Hills, California, yesterday, January 18:

** Pic **

Just a question - why are we posting about the fake German royals of for instance Schaumburg-Lippe and Anhalt? There's numerous posts about them yet they're nor royal at all.

:previous: My understanding is that in Germany, legitimate, illegitimate or adoptive children all may correctly take the royal titles of their parents, as royal titles are recognized as surnames and are dealt with by the same laws.

:previous: My understanding is that in Germany, legitimate, illegitimate or adoptive children all may correctly take the royal titles of their parents, as royal titles are recognized as surnames and are dealt with by the same laws.
Since the titles are part of the name they take the name, but are not entitled to the title itself. Max Prinz von Schaumburg-Lippe is as royal as my left pinky toe.
I'm just wondering why we bother with these people who many of us know are not royal at all.

Since the titles are part of the name they take the name, but are not entitled to the title itself. Max Prinz von Schaumburg-Lippe is as royal as my left pinky toe.
I'm just wondering why we bother with these people who many of us know are not royal at all.

Hear Hear Hear!!

Why some bother with those?Because they don't have an inkling of what's what and who's who...One reason,main reason...as long as it has a little smell to a title,fake or not,the disney people here will believe it for a fact.Should be a special Fake Title tread.Agree??

I'm afraid I don't understand how the title in the name could be taken without "taking the title itself". As far as I have seen, modern German law makes no difference between legitimate and adoptive or illegitimate descendants.

I'm afraid I don't understand how the title in the name could be taken without "taking the title itself". As far as I have seen, modern German law makes no difference between legitimate and adoptive or illegitimate descendants.
The titles are, according to the law, not titles anymore, but part of the name. Max's surname is Prinz von Schaumburg-Lippe in the same way that Huntington is part of the actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's surname meaning that it's just a name.
The German nobles and royals still use their titles socially, but since Max PSL, Frédéric Prinz of Anhalt et al have no noble ancestry their use of the titles are wrong and not something recognised by the German nobility and their organisations.

I know this is a messy explanation, but it's early and I havent had my coffee yet [emoji55]

I agree with the first paragraph of your explanation, but the circumstances you explained are applicable to all German titles (according to the law, the title "Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe" is equally just a name for the family members of the blood). The nobility organizations are, as far as I know, private organizations whose opinions cannot override the law.

Regarding Max's ancestry, I think you are referring to biological ancestry. In his biological family tree (the one of importance to the private organizations) he indeed appears not to have noble ancestry. In his legal family tree (the one of importance to the German laws regulating his status) he does due to having been adopted by his stepfather (which is common to many cultures).

Mario-Max again ;)

He visited Debbie Durkin's Ecoluxe Lounge Park City at Tekila Mexican Grill & Cantina in Park City, Utah on January 26:

And one day earlier he was pictured at the Acura Festival Village at The Sundance Film Festival also in Park City:

** Pic **

Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe and his girlfriend Mahkameh Navabi, as well as his former wife Lilly, attended a Bulgari party in Berlin yesterday, February 7:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe, with girlfriend Mahkameh Navabi and former wife Lilly again, attended the BUNTE & BMW Festival Night at Restaurant Gendarmerie during the 69th Berlinale Filmfestival on February 8:

Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe participated in the 48 Independent Short Film Festival Awards at the DGA Theatre in Los Angeles, California, yesterday, February 14:

** Pic **

Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe attended Debbie Durkin's EcoLuxe Lounge Honoring Film Nominees at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on February 22:

Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe and his girlfriend Mahkameh Navabi attended the carnival meeting Lindener Narren in Hannover, Germany, last week:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe participated in the Sanctuary Fashion Week in Los Angeles yesterday, March 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe attended the Art Couture in Los Angeles on March 9:

** Pic **

Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe attended the Beverly Hills Fashion Week Charity Benefit at Beverly Hills Women's Club on March 10:

** Pic **

Like last year Waldemar Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe and his wife were among the well-wishers in front of Marselisborg Palace when Queen Margrethe had her annual birthday balcony appearance yesterday, see here.

** ppe gallery **

Mario-Max of Schaumburg-Lippe attended the American Icon Awards at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on May 19:

** Pic **

Nadja of Schaumburg-Lippe was seen at the Nicki's.com & Madame "Happy Mother's Day" event in Munich, Germany:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe and girlfriend Mahkameh Navabi have given an interview to this week's print version of German magazine Bunte and presented their flat at the Bückeburg Castle:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** bunte online article **

Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe and girlfriend Mahkameh Navabi attended a VIP reception for the State Opera in Berlin on June 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The annual "Landpartie" show and fair took place at Bückeburg Castle from June 20 - 23 this year - this year's theme was inspired by the swedish midsummer celebrations:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Donatus is one eligible bachelor now. Nice to see the Schaumburg-Lippe's once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom