Prince Ernst August of Hanover : Biography and earlier pics

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess if a person is an alcoholic the time is not a problem but having said that this was imo happened before his pancreatic problem in 2005.

As a recovering alchoholic I can absolutely confirm that the time is not an issue when you're drinking! Unless of course it's closing time at the pub:eek: Has Ernst stopped drinking then due to surgery? Good on ya bud if so!

Well this is my first post and I have to put in a word for those of us who would NOT be bored stiff by not having to work to survive.

There is much in travel, reading, art and music, as well as with the ability---and time---to share these things with ones children...much.
If Ernst is enjoying his life and his family why ever should he pretend to be under middle class constraints? I certainly wouldn't!
No more should he expect us to emulate HIS life and priorities.

As someone who is blessed (through no credit of my own) with the option of full-time leisure, I would remind you of something that Sigmund Freud said. "In order to be healthy, human beings need three things: to love, to work, and to play."

I don't imagine that the order was arbitrary. As pleasurable as travel and leisure can undeniably be, they quickly lose their meaning and their charm when one has no purposeful endeavor in life. Like so many others, I have found my life enriched beyond measure since finding meaningful work to which I feel called. This is not a matter of imposing artificial constraints on anyone, but rather of encouraging people to live fully and healthily.

Not bad when he was younger. Very nice photos.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Not bad when he was younger. Very nice photos.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

He was indeed rather easy on the eyes in the 80's and 90's...which makes what has happened to him now seem all the more tragic.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom