Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Niko was looking for a better woman to Tatiana, he had not introduced to Constantine and Ann Maria and to other family to Tatiana.
She is her woman, I think that they live united, in the apartment of Prince Nicolaos in Chelsea
I think that if he ask him to marry, she will say: Yeeeees!!!!

Say that he is homosexual because he has 39 years and has not been married to Tatiana, it is not correct.
In today's society, there are married men and with many children, afterwards marry with a woman, they divorce and they marry other men.

give the guy a break.. there is no need to rush him.. he will settle down when he is ready...

I dunno if Tatiana is the one... he had other girlfriends before that he introduced to the family... so we will have to wait and see....

I hope he finds someone who will love him and make him happy :wub: ....

I totally agree.There is no need to jump to conclusions.
Nick knows better what is good for him.

wait wait, it is true, prince Nicolaos introduced to other girlfriend to Constantine and Ann Marie, Sofie the model of denmark was introduced to Kings and Queen Ingrid... in the wedding of Alexandra, the daughter of princess Benedicte... but it is not similar, she never was to a official ceremony as official girlfriend of Prince Nicolaos, the Prince Nicolaos was with her sister Alexia to the wedding of princess alexandra....Sofie was invited because she was friend of princess Alexandra, she was with her brother....
but Tatiana, in wedding of Prince Joaquin was as official girlfriend of Nicolaos, and she was to the wedding of prince Frederik .......and other ceremonies of the royal family of denmark, She as girlfriend of Nicolaos, Sofie no.
it is not similar:cool:

Ok,BELT,calm down!!We have another wedding to attend right now...:lol:
Let's go to Patmos now for Olga's wedding and then we'll discuss about Nick-Tatiana's "big day"...one at a time:ROFLMAO:

Did anyone see Nicolette Sheridan wearing the same dress at the Emmys that Tatiana wore for Joachim's wedding. :whistling: There's a scandal brewing about it because the designer told her it had not been worn!

I like both of them and I believe they love each other but perhaps there are other reasons why they will not marry. Then again they can live together for a long long time and be quite happy.

Did anyone see Nicolette Sheridan wearing the same dress at the Emmys that Tatiana wore for Joachim's wedding. :whistling: There's a scandal brewing about it because the designer told her it had not been worn!

I don´t know who is the designer of the dress but it has two posibilities:

First, If the dresses are the same designer, Tatiana has right to demand a compensate, because a person buy a couture dress, the person buy the exclusive right to use it.

secondly, if the designer is different, it would be a plagiarism among designers.

I don´t know who is the designer of the dress but it has two posibilities:

First, If the dresses are the same designer, Tatiana has right to demand a compensate, because a person buy a couture dress, the person buy the exclusive right to use it.

secondly, if the designer is different, it would be a plagiarism among designers.

or a third possibllity? Maybe it isn't a cotoure dress, but and pret-a-porte-dress (spelling?) :whistling:

or a third possibllity? Maybe it isn't a cotoure dress, but and pret-a-porte-dress (spelling?) :whistling:

Fourth possibility, it was a designer but not one of a kind.
Designers are known to sell the same dress to different clients.
At a White House affaire, Lauran Bush had to go upstairs and change because two other guests were already downstairs in the same dress she had on......

jinigirl is right!
As I don't think it is possible that Nicolette Sheridan has borrowed it from Tatiana, that dress is obviously a prêt-à-porter dress and not a unique haute couture dress. Prêt-à-porter dresses can be bought in the boutiques all over the world, so one shouldn't be surprised if more than a woman buy the same one!

The implication, from what I've read, is that Tatiana wore it and returned it to the designer. The designer loaned it out a second time thinking that a) it didn't receive enough publicity and no one would know and/or b) that by leaving the top off it was enough change to the design.

For awards ceremonies, stars refuse to wear designs off the rack (for the most part) and so the anger was because someone else had worn the dress when she'd been told it had only been worn by her. Often, designers loan outfits to celebrities for free as long as the dresses are returned in good condition.

Since Tatiana works for DvF it's very possible that she had access to the dress and the designer was unaware of its use.

It happens all the time even with the haute couture dresses.Many designers lie to their clients,there are only few professionals.I remember Sharon Stone and Tori Spelling wearing exactly the same dress...Unfortunately,unique creations are really rare nowadays.

Sg1fan:
"Since Tatiana works for DvF it's very possible that she had access to the dress and the designer was unaware of its use."

I think that it is impossible because the wedding of Joaquin of denmark was a very important event, the designer had to learn that Tatiana would take that dress. The dress of Tatiana has shoulders, this is an arrangement that the designer had to know.
After reading your opinion, I think that it is a prêt-à-porter

It wouldn't surprise me at all.The Blatniks are not the Millers.Maybe that's why the "big day" hasn't come yet.....

I imagine that Tatiana might read all those rumours of her being not rich or "good" enough for Nicholaos. If it´s true I don´t understand why she´s still by his side....For me it would be too humiliating.:ermm:

Tatiana through her mother and maternal grandparents is a direct descendant of William the Conqueror. She is not small change. She has a very aristocratic background. Her step father owns a chalet in Gstaad and they do not come cheap.
No one knows why Nikolaos and Tatiana are not married yet but the lady is as good as they come.

Odette, do you have a source for that? I haven't read anything about her background or her stepfather so I'm curious....

How about this for a possibility, maybe it is Tatiana who is not wanting to get married.Nikolaos is nice looking I agree ,but we really have no way to assess his personality.Maybe there are issues she would like to see resolved between them ,but lets not be too chauvanistic and always imagine that it is only the man in a relationship that decides its outcome.

Marlene,your post came as a shock to me!And don't get me wrong,it's just me,who thinks that Nikos is not just "nice looking".And how can someone believe that he may have a dark side,since we all know the family he belongs to.It's true that I dislike his father,but Anna Maria and the rest of his siblings are all so lovely and kind,brought up with "high standards".It's also very funny for a young dynamic woman to hear that only the man decides the outcome of a relationship....it's the stronger and more independent who decides,and sometimes it happens to be the woman in a relationship.I'm not trying to convince you,I just want to share my thoughts.

The implication, from what I've read, is that Tatiana wore it and returned it to the designer...
If anyone should be upset by this, it should be Nicolette Sheridan. Tatiana
wore the dress first - May, 2008.
The Nicolette wears it - somewhat altered - in September, 2008.
Nicolette should be angry with her stylist who procured the dress for her - obviously there was a real "miscommunication" between the stylist and the designer.
Remember the big uproar over the silver dress worn by Sarah Jessica Parker to the New York City premiere of "Sex and the City" in May, 2008?
Her gown had been previously worn TWICE - both times to very public events by other women with lots of photographs in the press. In fact, one of the times was just two weeks previous to Ms. Parker wearing the dress!This was over the news here in the USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Iakynthi,
Perhaps you misunderstood what I was trying to say,In many of the posts people seem to always seem to imply that it is Nikolaos who is deciding whether or not he and Tatiana get married and I was simply saying that maybe Tatiana is the one who is hesitant for whatever reason.

You are absolutely right,Marlene.I read it carefully this time:"let's not....imagine that it is only the man in a relationship that decides its outcome"."Not" goes with your last words,too.Accept my apology...and have a nice day!

It wouldn't surprise me at all.The Blatniks are not the Millers.Maybe that's why the "big day" hasn't come yet.....

I INFER OF YOUR COMMENTS THAT YOU THINK THAT tATIANA IS NOT RICH AS MARIE CHANTAL AND IT IS THE REASON OF THAT TATIANA IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MARRY WITH NICOLAOS.
IF tATIANA WOULD BE AS ALEXANDRA MILLER OR AS PIA, SHE WOULD BE SUITABLE TO MARRY WITH HIM.
OF YOUR COMMENT I CAN DEDUCE THAT PARIS HILTON WOUL BE SUITABLE FOR MARRY WITH NICOLASO BECAUSE SHE HAS MONEY.

"BIG DAY "HASN´T COME YET..."

WHEN DOES IT COME ?WHEN THE FAMILY OF TATIANA WILL BE AS THE MILLERS, AND IF ROBERT MILLER WILL BE RUIN WITH ECONOMIC CRISIS...wHEN???:whistling:

Odette, do you have a source for that? I haven't read anything about her background or her stepfather so I'm curious....

I have gone as far back as King George II 1727 whose daughter Princess Mary married Frederich of Hesse-Kassel, then came Willhelm Von Hessen who married P Caroline of Danemark, their son Willhelm II von Hessen (1777) had a daughter Helen (married) Reichenbach Lessonitz. Then came Maximilian von Fabrice was the father of Ellinka Von Fabrice, mother of Margot von Gans mother of Ellinka von Einsiedel, Mother of Marie Blanche Bierlein (1954) who is the mother of Tatiana.

I have read in the Point de vue that she is a descendant of William the Conqueror but I have another 700 years to go back and I doubt I have the stamina. Hope this helps.

The Blatniks are not the Millers:my point is that Tatiana's family can't support financially Konstantinos and Anna Maria or afford a luxurious wedding,like Pavlos and MC's.It's true that K. and AM can't repeat such a wedding for their 2nd son.Have you ever thought of that?

Iakynthi the King and Queen are not for sale. There is the wrong assumption that the Millers support them but I cannot believe this is true. They finance the lifestyle MC is used to and Pavlos is a direct beneficiary of their largesse. Much like a lot of Greeks get prika from their wives' family.
The Blatniks are not paupers. Tatiana's mother is an aristocrat and her stepfather is wealthy.
I do not believe for a second that this wedding is not taking place because of money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why?They've been dating for 5 years.What do you really believe is the reason for such a long delay?

:previous:
No disrespect to Odette, but I doubt she would have any better idea than the rest of us as to why they haven't married. We don't know and don't really need to know. Anything else is pure uninformed speculation on our part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom