Prince Nikolaos current events 2: March 2007-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Somewhere along the line I read that they met in Gstaad where
Tatiana's step father owns a chalet.

So they meet christmas 2002?Or the GRF goes more than once a year in Gstaad for vacation?

And the first pics were in October 2003?I think i remember the greek channels showing Nikolaos in Myconos with Tattiana and a group of friends one of the first summers the family started coming for vacation. If only i could remember the year.

So they meet christmas 2002?Or the GRF goes more than once a year in Gstaad for vacation?

And the first pics were in October 2003?I think i remember the greek channels showing Nikolaos in Myconos with Tattiana and a group of friends one of the first summers the family started coming for vacation. If only i could remember the year.

I believe the GRF goes to Gstaad only after the New Year for skiing.
Just think hard of the year the Greek team won the European championship.
He was staying at the Grande Bretagne and wrapped himself in the flag and went with the fans to Omonia. When the media was chasing him, a couple of days later, he asked them to give him space because Tatiana was with him and he wanted to show her Athens.
PS Do not ask me what type of championship since I cannot remember.

Last edited:
this might be, every winter the royal family receives the new year period,in Gstaad.This does not fail , they were presented by common friends

I believe the GRF goes to Gstaad only after the New Year for skiing.
Just think hard of the year the Greek team won the European championship.
He was staying at the Grande Bretagne and wrapped himself in the flag and went with the fans to Omonia. When the media was chasing him, a couple of days later, he asked them to give him space because Tatiana was with him and he wanted to show her Athens.
PS Do not ask me what type of championship since I cannot remember.

Ok i it was 2004 before the Olympic Games that we won the european football championship in Portugal....but i think the relationship started sooner......do we have any threads here with the first pics of the couple to see dates?

this might be, every winter the royal family receives the new year period,in Gstaad.This does not fail , they were presented by common friends

Its possible they meet there and the relationship was under the radar for a while!!Besides Nikolaos appears to be a very private person and must have been very careful.

ps: Obviously its not very hard to keep a relationship secret for few months. Remember Prince Felipe and Letizia, they were dating for 3-4 months before it became public. (and they got engaged)

Tomorrow the Prince is turning 40 years old.
If that milestone means more than just a birthday, we will soon find out.

It is true, a detail,tomorrow the Kings of Greece will be in Denmark because Constantine is member of the Olympic Committee.. and in Denmark will be the Kings of Spain, Queen Sofia ... this would be the time appropriate for the official photo of commitment, Queen Sofia, Queen Margaret, kings of Greece and Tatiana's family and boyfriends ......

:previous: Do you have information that Tatiana's family will be in Denmark tomorrow??

Does anyone know if a birthday celebration is being planned for the prince's 40th birthday? It would be lovely to see photos of the prince celebrating his birthday.

I do not meet Tatiana's family .. I think when this will be public, we will discover who they are.
When was the commitment of Paul and Marie Chantal attended to it menbers of the Spanish Royal family and the Danish Queen, Sofia and Queen Ingrid. In the engagement of Princess Alexia and Carlos were, Princess Cristina of Spain, Queen Sofia and Queen Margrethe of Denmark ... I think that the birthday party will be the weekend, in my opinion .... Saturday, in London ....

Do you remember the Pavlo´s party in london?, the guests had to go dressed as angels or demons .. How would it be that of Nikolaos? a greek party

I do not believe that this will be announced today, because Constantine and Anne Marie are in Denmark, later it is possible, the presence of Queen Margaret, Queen Sofia and kings of Greece, will always be a clue .... and more if It is produced in London.

I do not believe that this will be announced today, because Constantine and Anne Marie are in Denmark, later it is possible, the presence of Queen Margaret, Queen Sofia and kings of Greece, will always be a clue .... and more if It is produced in London.

So they need both Queen Sofia and Queen Margaret for the announcement?Could it be considered a minor event since he is not the CP?

Who was present at Alexias' announcement??Are there any videos of a press conference of the previous engagements??

At Alexia´s engagement indeed both Queen Sofia (with Cristina) and Queen Margrethe attended (maybe as representative for Alexia´s grandmother Ingrid who didn´t seem to be able to attend whereas she did at Pavlos´ engagement)
IMO I don´t see an engagement of Nikolaos. I myself give them until January. If they aren´t engaged then I think they never will...
By the way: On Alex B.´s Miller sisters board there is a poster who calls herself "a" and this persons seems to be in love for Niko for some time now. She is really afraid that an engagement will happen and probably will suffer a deep depression if it happens (no joke!), but as I said before I don´t think she has to worry.

Yes i do post there and little "a" has an account here as well if i recall correctly but with another name. She hasn't posted here for a while. I do tell her that she will find someone that the feelings will be mutual and that she shouldn't be sad. I hope she feels better because at some point the Prince will get married-generally speaking.

Did the announcements of Alexia and Pavlos occurred at their home in London?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to distinguish three different acts:

The first family commitment, it is private,in it are meet members of the Danish royal family and Spanish royal family, they make a photo.It is a private act

Secondly, the Greek Royal House make public the commitment and the photo above, it is publish
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6302/peticionw.jpg (It was 9 of december)

Third, the time that the King constantine invites her home to reporters, the couple talk about it, journalists are asking .... in this act only are the Kings of Greece and boyfriends.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1963/peticion001.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/20/peticion002.jpg(19 of march)

this is a example...It could be commitment of Prince Nikolaos.:whistling:
This could vary before of 1995 and 1999 (commitments of Alexia and Pavlo) the family could not travel to Greece. Now they can travel to Greece, Nikolaos´s photo of commitment could be in Greece for example, Queen Sofia, Queen Margrethe , Kings of Greece, boyfriends, family .... and the background of picture The Parthenon

Pics 26.10.2009

Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik attend 2009 TELVA
magazine Fashion Awards at El Canal Theatre on October 26, 2009
in Madrid, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Diane von Furstenberg received the award Telva best international designer, The Infanta Elena was in party.Tatiana works with Diane.Infanta Elena was in party http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9651/elenan.jpg Infanta elena with Diane http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1821/elena2i.jpg Pictures of Nikolaos and Tatiana:http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3322/niko3mc.jpg

Thanks you by pictures, the dress of Tatiana was of balls.http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4834/2009telvafashionawards3.jpg http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/176/2009telvafashionawardsg.jpg

thank you. I like the dress of Tatiana, it is very rare, Niko was very handsome...

I am tired of see to Nikolaos and Tatiana, this is always the same, they are like a statue. When are they getting married?

Wow she is stunning in those photos. She looks like a professional model or something!!!!!

I am tired of see to Nikolaos and Tatiana, this is always the same, they are like a statue. When are they getting married?
LMAO!!!!......welcome to the club of the eternal question!!!

I find Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana a stunning couple! All the siblings of Prince Paul are extremely good-looking, imo. It's always a pleasure to see this couple and I was surprised to hear that Tatiana works for DVF. Just like MC's sister, Alexandra. It's a small world!

I think i am going a bit of topic now but do you think that Prince Nikolaos could do something similar to his cousin Prince Felipe?

Meaning that Prince Felipe was dating for 4-5 years a model from Norway named Eva and they suddenly broke up and some time after we hear the name Letizia and an engagement comes along.

I find Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana a stunning couple! All the siblings of Prince Paul are extremely good-looking, imo. It's always a pleasure to see this couple and I was surprised to hear that Tatiana works for DVF. Just like MC's sister, Alexandra. It's a small world!

I read that Pavlo and the Diana´s son have a business management company together, I think Tatiana works for Diane by Prince Pavlo.

I think i am going a bit of topic now but do you think that Prince Nikolaos could do something similar to his cousin Prince Felipe?

Meaning that Prince Felipe was dating for 4-5 years a model from Norway named Eva and they suddenly broke up and some time after we hear the name Letizia and an engagement comes along.

This could be possible, they are together since 2003 or 2002??? 6 or 7 years, they live together. She could put him a "ultimatum"" Marry o separate" ,and they could separate, then he could knew a girl and three week then getting marry....With the Prince Nikolaos all is possible.

This could be possible, they are together since 2003 or 2002??? 6 or 7 years, they live together. She could put him a "ultimatum"" Marry o separate" ,and they could separate, then he could knew a girl and three week then getting marry....With the Prince Nikolaos all is possible.

Also we should not blame the Prince, maybe Tattiana is not ready to get married yet and she enjoys being at a relationship for the time being. (i know its a speculation and not facts!!)

Or he just wants to make an announcement at a time when no one suspects it!!

I read that Pavlo and the Diana´s son have a business management company together, I think Tatiana works for Diane by Prince Pavlo.

Pavlos and Alexander von Furstenberg are partners?? :ohmy: How come? Are you sure? About Tatiana: I thought the girl already worked for DVF when Nikolaos met her. You know, same circles ;) I'm surprised to hear that.

Also we should not blame the Prince, maybe Tattiana is not ready to get married yet and she enjoys being at a relationship for the time being. (i know its a speculation and not facts!!)

Or he just wants to make an announcement at a time when no one suspects it!!

Very well said Lia. Tatiana is a lady who shares the Prince's life for almost six years now. She must be well aware of where the relationship is going and seems happy with the arrangement. All the rest of the speculations are a bit tired by now. We have been waiting for Birthdays and Christmasses and Yom Kippur and Ramadan as a the next D Day.
If and when they decide anything, it will come in a short announcement. They both are extremely discreet and close mouthed about their lives.

I'm sure that read it, they had a business together. Tatiana, I do not know with who she worked before , but last year she held a party to introduce the new shop or clothing collection ....and Queen Anne Marie and Theodora were invited, I read in a magazine that she debuted as public relations of Diane, but It could be true or not..

I think that Nikolaos and Tatiana will marry , I think this might be soon

I think that Nikolaos and Tatiana will marry , I think this might be soon

We all agree they make a lovely couple but i think we have stopped making assumptions as to when he will propose. He will eventually do the step.....the big question for few years now was always "When?"

"Why aren't they married yet?"

Guys, could we please move on from posting the same stuff over and over. None of us know when they'll get married and we won't know until if and when an announcement is made. It's pointless asking every couple of weeks "when are they going to get married?" or "why aren't they engaged?" No-one here can answer those questions and they don't lead to a discussion of any substance whatsoever.

The moderators let the confident speculation that an engagement would be announced on the Prince's birthday continue up to the very day until it was obvious to even the most starry-eyed there was to be no engagement. The failure of the predictions put a damper on the speculation for a short period but we're now back into the very same rut.

Going over the same ground with such regularity is really tedious. It says nothing that hasn't been said so many times before, repeats unanswerable questions, and adds nothing to the sum of our knowledge.

I understand there may not be much else to discuss, but
"when will they get engaged?" and "why aren't they married?" is not a discussion. It's a broken record.
This is the Prince Nikolaos current events thread. Please let's keep it to current events.

thanks.
Warren
Greek Forums moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom