Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince Nikolaos was not in Abbey, the list was good, it said that only would were, Kings, Princes Paul and Marie Chantal and Prince Constantine Alexios.

@Kastalia Thank you for mentioning this delicate matter first. I "managed" to watch the Greek channels for about 20' maximum, then switched it immediately to BBC. :lol: Did you also hear that "journalist" on Alhpa TV saying: "And here comes the Queen's sister, Margaret!" , when he saw Princess Anne, the Queen's daughter, getting out of the car? :whistling: :lol: They were funny actually, but only for someone that knows about royalty. In case you rely on them to learn things and expect the right information and coverage, you are lost. ;)

@Kastalia Thank you for mentioning this delicate matter first. I "managed" to watch the Greek channels for about 20' maximum, then switched it immediately to BBC. :lol: Did you also hear that "journalist" on Alhpa TV saying: "And here comes the Queen's sister, Margaret!" , when he saw Princess Anne, the Queen's daughter, getting out of the car? :whistling: :lol: They were funny actually, but only for someone that knows about royalty. In case you rely on them to learn things and expect the right information and coverage, you are lost. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: I remember that part i agree!!!!

Hahaha Yes, it is surprising, was not able to recognize to the leader of the Royal House of the Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg hahahaha… are many years hahah.

Last edited:
I had not thought in it but it is true!!!!!!!!hahahah.:lol::lol::lol: and with Princess Anne of England :lol::lol::lol:

Does anyone know what nationality Tatiana has? She was born in Venezuela but raised in Switzerland.

Does anyone know what nationality Tatiana has? She was born in Venezuela but raised in Switzerland.

I was always confused on that matter, isn't it a rule in most countries that if you are born there you get nationality?Or this is not the case?:ermm:

Tatiana has Switzerland´s nationality, but she was born in Venezuela. A person can have the nationality of the country of birth or the country of one parent, the choice depends on her parents at birth, they are the ones who decide whether to accept the nationality of the country of her birth or of one of her parents .

Hahaha Yes, it is surprising, was not able to recognize to the leader of the Royal House of the Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg hahahaha… are many years hahah.

Perhaps they meant the late sister of Queen Elizabeth?

pardon I read bad it. But it is a mistake own of who don´t know nothing of monarchies and ridiculous.
Tatiana has Switzerland´s nationality, but she was born in Venezuela. A person can have the nationality of the country of birth or the country of one parent, the choice depends on her parents at birth, they are the ones who decide whether to accept the nationality of the country of her birth or of one of her parents .

She had passport of Switzerland but then of his marriage, Is her passport of switzerland or english?????

:previous:she has not to change her passport by have married with a person of another nationality, this does not mean she have to change her nationality by another

Tatiana attended the 2nd Annual Gala4Good cocktail party and benefit auction
at Industria Superstudio on May 19, 2011 in New York City.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Tatiana has very beautiful eyes, she is thinner, I think

What does she do at the red carpet events lately? It seems like she is a celebrity.

Last edited by a moderator:
She resembles Princess Madeleine, IMO.

I think she resembles Giselle Buendchen.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does she do at the red carpet events lately? It seems like she is a celebrity.

She works for a company that is responsible for preparing these events,She organized the event.

I sense that some of you think that Tatiana is taking advantage of the fame gained from her marriage to Nikolaos and I think that you are in error. Tatiana Blatnik worked for the company in preparation of events before she married Prince Nikolaos, I think that is the reverse, journalists put more attention in her ,now.

I sense that some of you think that Tatiana is taking advantage of the fame gained from her marriage to Nikolaos and I think that you are in error. Tatiana Blatnik worked for the company in preparation of events before she married Prince Nikolaos, I think that is the reverse, journalists put more attention in her ,now.

No no no,Princess Tatiana isn´t the type of woman to take advantage from any fame in relation to dearest Nikolaos.No,far from it.She is a great character herself,Nick is a happy bloke having her instead of anyone else.
I assure you.;)

Prince Nikolaos is very handsome and attractive, many women obviously they dreamed with him... but he chose to Tatiana and Tatiana now is a victim of the envy of them

No no no,Princess Tatiana isn´t the type of woman to take advantage from any fame in relation to dearest Nikolaos.No,far from it.She is a great character herself,Nick is a happy bloke having her instead of anyone else.
I assure you.;)

I agree with you, they are a handsome couple, before they married she worked preparing events, now she continues, and I've read that they have no rush to have children. They are very much in love

Tatiana definitely loves the spotlight and red carpet events. She used to study sociology but later changed PR.

Does that matter? I have a girlfriend who studied Criminal Justice and now plans events for a US major television network.

How many of us have studied something and end up not choosing it as a career?

I'm agree with you.:previous:
Sociology and public relations are not far away. In sociology, study of society and the way people behave, the public relations have to be in contact with people. She can apply some of her knowledge:whistling::whistling:

Last edited:

All posts discussing Tatiana's dress have been move to her fashion thread!

For more information about the couple attending the birthday concert of
Princess Máxima, please check out this extra thread!

thanks for the picture! in the next picture is an inscription that says Principe nikolas and Tatiana were the most acclaimed by the public on arrival at the concert. Obviously they like people, they are handsome and attractive, and nice to the people like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom