Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in fact twice. Crown prince Pavlov is a godfather of Prince Christian and Princess Alexia is a godmother of Princess Isabella.

Thank you for the reply.

Each time, I see a photo of Princess Tatiana and Prince Nikolaos of Greece, I am feeling comforted and encouraged.

Another chance to see Tatiana these days :)

She attended the UK launch of Loewe, Mount Street on March 23, 2011 in London.

** Pic **
was that a Loewe bag she had in her hands?[looks like it]
Fabulous taste.....very eclectic and expensive

Where are the Princes of Nikolaos Easter vacations?Are they in Greece??When did they arrived Greece?

the Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana are in Easter in Greece, in Poto Heli, I think that they arrived the thursday then baptism in Denmark with Queen Anne -Maria. Nikolaos and tatiana is possible that had been in Athens and now are in Porto Herli with Kings.

okey, this is, the day 14 arrived to Athens Princes of Nikolaos , and they have been and are on vacation in Greece in Porto Heli near the island of Spetses, where they married..

I heard that they are in Myconos at the moment?

it could be, but tomorrow, they could be in Spetses, i have read it

In any case they won't be at the wedding of Prince William & Catherine. They are not in the list

yes it is true, on the guest list only are the Kings, the Prince Pavlo and Marie Chantal and Prince Constantine, but I read that they could be invited to the party of the Thursday .

The couple spent time in Myconos at least on Good Thursday and Good Friday. Some videos from Star Channel's official website can verify this information.

???????? ??? ???????: ????? ???? ??????! | STAR.GR

???????? ??? ???????: ???????? ???? ??? ???? ???????! | STAR.GR

In the second video the reporters claim that Nikolaos & Tatiana were still on the island and attended the Resurrection service at the Monastery of Ano Mera of Myconos Saturday night. This means that they didn't join Constantine & Anne-Marie in Porto Heli. If any member feels or knows that this isn't what really happened, they can post their information.
Christos Anesti from me! :flowers:

Αληθώς Ανέστη! The truth is that the Kings were in religious service of Spetses and Niko and Tatiana were not with them. And will not have been confirmed that Nikolaos and Tatiana will attend the party before to the wedding, it is possible that they remain on the island throughout the week. They could avoid the tumult of London. The honeymoon of Niko and Tatiana seems eternal.

okey!It is true they haven´t been, but they could be this week, they aren´t in list of guests, they could be in Spetses.:whistling::whistling::whistling:They are very much in love :p:p

Last edited:
Princes Nikolaos and Tatiana will be in the party of today in London, and Theodora and PHilippos could be........

...And Tatiana will dresses in Armani, it is obvious that she will be in the competition for the woman more elegant, in beauty is obvious that she wins them all, for my Tatiana is a very pretty,!!!!

I don't understand why they are not attending the wedding tomorrow:ermm:

Lia said:
I don't understand why they are not attending the wedding tomorrow:ermm:

Who said they aren't?

Westminster Abbey has a reduced capacity and therefore can not attend all the guests, so it has been selected guests.

IRIS1983 said:
Westminster Abbey has a reduced capacity and therefore can not attend all the guests, so it has been selected guests.

They are attending- the guest list published was not a complete list.....

@Lia They are not attending.
Tatiana wore a beautiful dress last night. ;)

@Lia They are not attending.
Tatiana wore a beautiful dress last night. ;)

Yes i noticed although the coverage for the foreign royals was minimal instead we watched the Beckhams and Elton John:neutral:

The Greek coverage was just awful.Plus the ignorant ''journalists'' were interrupting their correspondents all the time.I thank God for NOVA tv.

The Greek coverage was just awful.Plus the ignorant ''journalists'' were interrupting their correspondents all the time.I thank God for NOVA tv.
I second that:previous:

I agree, they kept talking and talking and talking and at some point Alpha tv program was making fun of the first kiss.

Also they did not know which royal is which, but the images where from the british channels and they had no coverage of the foreign royals entering the Cathedral.

I have to say that Princess Victorias' wedding was far better in coverage in protocol in everything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom