The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 02:57 AM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for the pics and summary! Looks like a great photosession!

Yesterday, February 18, Tatiana attended a reception launching London Fashion Week
Autumn/Winter 2011 hosted by Samantha Cameron at 10 Downing Street in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Old 02-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Nobility

More pictures from Vanity Fair spanish version (I don't know how to attach them here):

Los príncipes Tatiana y Nicolás de Grecia en Vanity Fair, Marzo 2011.

Old 02-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Serene Highness

thank you!!!! and it has pictures no published. she speaks for the first ,of her life, I believe that until now I had not read interviews Tatania, where she spoke of her life, is the first.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Nobility

From what i understood from the interview they plan to stay long term in London, the Prince works for his brother and they decorate their rented house in Chelsea.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Nobility

Thank you!!!! and Icerflower. Tatiana is very beautiful, I think she is no pregnant.Prince Nikolaos is handsome
Old 02-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Courtier

Thank you! .........this is Love..........
Old 02-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia View Post
From what i understood from the interview they plan to stay long term in London, the Prince works for his brother and they decorate their rented house in Chelsea.
I don't mean to dissapoint you but I don't think that they will ever move to Greece or somewhere else since the rest of the family is London-based.
Theodora and Philipos are experimenting but I believe they will end in London as well.

Old 02-20-2011, 03:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia View Post
According to the Greek Royal Family Website he works for his father not his brother

The Greek Royal Family - The Royal Family
Old 02-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the vanity fair pics.
I could feel the romance from the two of them.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Are they now TRH Prince and Princess Nicholas of Greece?
Old 02-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

According to the website she is Princess Tatiana, but I believe since her wedding day she has been Princess Nikolaos.
Old 02-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Nobility

The London House have not bought them, they have rented. He works at the company founded by his brother Pavlo, this is dedicated to finance, but this does not prevent him to continue working in the office of his father. She works in public relations, the magazine does not specify, but is deduced of it, that she works for a company, this company is responsible for preparing all kinds of acts and events, Tatiana says that in the next few days she will travels to Peru to carry out the preparation of a reportage , which is not specified but it is deduced that she is the organizer of the reportage, also plans to prepare various events for Ira Von Fugstembeg , she continues collaborated with Diana
Old 02-21-2011, 02:32 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastalia View Post
I don't mean to dissapoint you but I don't think that they will ever move to Greece or somewhere else since the rest of the family is London-based.
Theodora and Philipos are experimenting but I believe they will end in London as well.
I know but i did have a secret wish they would come here and we would see more of them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRIS1983 View Post
The London House have not bought them, they have rented. He works at the company founded by his brother Pavlo, this is dedicated to finance, but this does not prevent him to continue working in the office of his father. She works in public relations, the magazine does not specify, but is deduced of it, that she works for a company, this company is responsible for preparing all kinds of acts and events, Tatiana says that in the next few days she will travels to Peru to carry out the preparation of a reportage , which is not specified but it is deduced that she is the organizer of the reportage, also plans to prepare various events for Ira Von Fugstembeg , she continues collaborated with Diana
Thank you for the new info!!! You mean she is a journalist now?Or reportage means something else?
Old 02-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Serene Highness

She says she plans to shoot a documentary in Peru, and organize two major events for Diana Von Furstenbeg. The magazine doesn´t says that she is journalist , it speaks of a "documentary", the magazine says that she organizes events.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA View Post
She says she plans to shoot a documentary in Peru, and organize two major events for Diana Von Furstenbeg. The magazine doesn´t says that she is journalist , it speaks of a "documentary", the magazine says that she organizes events.
Ok thanks!!!It sounds really interesting, i wish a greek magazine takes the interview so we can also enjoy it!!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Gentry

Nice pictures of a good-looking couple, however as I'm one of these people, who always scratch the surface, I have to make an additional and very important comment. Mrs Blatnik must not mix up her professionalism and job with the publicity and fame her marriage to Nikolaos has to offer. It distresses me to constantly read in the mags what she has to say and see her pose for the photographers as a professional model or Hollywood actress. To my discontent, Mrs Blatnik has stretched her new role as Princess a bit too far and should be advised to act more modestly as soon as possible.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

She isn't a Princess of a reigning country, Greece won't take them back anytime soon. She's something in fashion, which requires her to be photographed and interviewed in celebrity magazines, it's her job. She hasn't advanced herself in her chosen career due to her title, has she?
I doubt being married to Nikolaos has that much to offer, there's is a marriage of love not advancement.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Gentry

Oh but how can you say that, do you really believe Mrs Blatnik doesn't benefit herself and her work from this marriage and previous long-term courtship? The facts are there, in front of us, to see and analyse. Next time we will hear that she is throwing a lavish party to celebrate the HRH title in front of her name. Reigning royal house or not, this isn't decent. You will allow me to disagree with you, friend Lumutqueen.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Tatiana, IMO, doesn't look like the person to abuse her empty title. She has worked for everything she has earnt, why change now?

You think she's some kind of gold digger who will abuse her title, I think the total opposite, let's agree to disagree. (..)
Old 02-21-2011, 03:10 PM
Serene Highness

She is not profiting, she works for the same company that worked before she married Prince Nikolaos, Ira was a friend of his father Ladislaov. In the reportage there is much talk of Prince Nikolaos, he also speaks, and is quite large compared to Tatiana , but we talk about Tatiana, because the story reveals more details of her. Nikolaos speaks of the first time he visited Greece was for the funeral of his grandmother Queen Federika ... he small summered in Spain except the detail that the company he works is of his brother, the rest is not new.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince nikolaos, princess tatiana of greece, royal house of greece