Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@iceflower Kindly excuse me for having overlooked your post with the pictures of the event I had written about. :flowers:

No problem at all :flowers: The discussion about the Vanity Fair article and
pictures has displaced that event I would say..

Today, February 28, Tatiana has attended the Giorgio Armani fashion show as
part of Milan Fashion Week Womenswear Autumn/Winter 2011 in Milan, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Tatiana Blatnik, has worked for Diane but she worked for a company specializing in events of fashions. She organized this events.

Beautiful as always thank you for the pics, are there any more with the outfit she wears inside her coat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for pointing it out, although I still can't see anything wrong with my avatar picture. Prince Rainier and Princess Grace of Monaco were photographed just like that, too. :flowers: We would exaggerate, if we believed that the feminist movement or any other sort of dark conspiracy lies behind all that now, right? :lol:

This has nothing to do with feminism, this is related with the consort. The consort is noble person whose title depends of the spouse. That is, if they get divorced loses the position that gives the title. In the monarchies in this type of picture always comes first the King or Prince, and after, the king or prince consort.
other example

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/RFAMILY_G/sello_71009_150x150.jpg?t=1299022051
I know you think that this is a mistake because Greece is a Republic but the message was written in a context where you were talking about Tatiana and her new surname.

Last edited:
Ok!! You say that she is the Princess of Pavlo, and in the picture it is not reflected.

Love the blue coat a bit unfinished looking though, she could have had her hair done and wasn't crazy about the shoes...but she is a lovely looking girl.

Last edited:
Well...Tatiana preferred to attend the Armani fashion show rather than to be at the Memorial Service at Tatoi, the same day...this is definitely not a...good start as a princess.....

I agree with you, Roimat, she should have been in Tatoi.

Well...Tatiana preferred to attend the Armani fashion show rather than to be at the Memorial Service at Tatoi, the same day...this is definitely not a...good start as a princess.....

Could this be one of the events she was organizing??

My guess is also, that the attendance was part of her job.

I don't believe that she couldn't come to Tatoi because of her job...after all, it's a matter of priorities...;-)

I wouldn´t blame Tatiana for not attending the Tatoi-memorial after Phillipos and Theodora weren´t obvious there either. Is it known whether Alexia was there? Only Carlos is in the pictures. And Alexia is said to have attended an event in Madrid instead where she also met Queen Sofia.

I wouldn´t blame Tatiana for not attending the Tatoi-memorial after Phillipos and Theodora weren´t obvious there either. Is it known whether Alexia was there? Only Carlos is in the pictures. And Alexia is said to have attended an event in Madrid instead where she also met Queen Sofia.

I agree and i think that each family send a member to represent them for example Princess Alexia send her husband Carlos!!

I don't believe that she couldn't come to Tatoi because of her job...after all, it's a matter of priorities...;-)

Yeah, right, it is really nice to tell your new employer after a short time already, that he and his job aren't of priority to you...

Btw. why aren't the other members of the GRF (who weren't present) criticised, I only see criticism of Tatiana...

Last edited:

Yesterday, March 8, Nikolaos and Tatiana attended Vanity Fair rocks at
the Corinthia Hotel London. A very nice new pic of the couple:

** Pic **

Tatiana looks like Jennifer Anniston on this photo.

Thanks for the photo iceflower, Tattiana looks great with her new hairstyle but i think i like the Prince with beard better.

Nikolaos definetly looks better with his beard :)

Even a Hollywood actress like Miss Aniston would have posed in a more reserved manner. Mrs Blatnik appears unwilling to hide her avid enthusiasm about the cameras and photographers. She doesn't seem interested in embracing a proper noble profile as by her husband and new family enacted. The latest picture also makes clear that, after the hard dieting she went through this past year, her body and head have become disproportionate. According to the ancient Greek and Roman aesthetics, and the current French as well, one's head must always look smaller than the body and not the other way round. These are the 2 most important elements that make me consider the picture above as rather appalling. Members of the board, that disagree with my view, may very well contact me privately. Farewell!

My goodness...that is an unflattering picture of Tatiana! She looks so much different now than she did at her wedding.

Why on Earth do some women think it's attractive to look as if you are in the final stages of some wasting disease?! :ohmy::bang:

Tatiana is fine, the problem is not tatiana is the prespective of the photo, her body has not changed much from last week that was in Milan, it is obvious, that in a week no change much body. The only thing that has changed is her hair. The Prince Nikolaos is very handsome

My goodness...that is an unflattering picture of Tatiana! She looks so much different now than she did at her wedding.

Why on Earth do some women think it's attractive to look as if you are in the final stages of some wasting disease?! :ohmy::bang:

Indeed she seems very skinny but could it be the way she poses?
Because at another pic on the 28th of last month (at the Armani show in Milan) she looked as usual. I don't think she lost so much in ten days!

On the same topic but in general, i have noticed that many Princesses have lost a lot of weight after their wedding, for example Princess Letizia, Princess Mary, Princess Victoria even Queen Rania. Could this be a stress factor?Or a more careful diet and exercise for some of them?

Lia I have noticed that too. In the case of CP Letizia she was already extremely tiny before her wedding and I don't think she lost weight afterward...I mean she CAN'T...she'd disappear!:sad:

It is very noticeable though with Rania. If you look at photos of her on her wedding day compared to now, the difference is...jarring.

Rania is a great beauty, but the weight loss is not flattering on her imo. It has aged her.

I thought Tatiana looked lovely & I do like the way she posed, very casual & fun, I see nothing wrong with it. This was not an official portrait photoshoot.

I like her new hairstyle, sharp but quite cool. Interetsing jacket, looks like crystals all over.

Tatiana attended the 'Il Pellicano' book launch party at The Royal Automobile
Club on March 16, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Poor Tatiana! Whatever she does or is (even her name) is object of discussion (but not good discussion). I loved the photo. She looks lovely, modern - after all she is not a queen or a crown princess of an existing monarchy.:ohmy:

Thanks!! Why is tatiana in these parties?Before she was unusual to see her at these parties and she always attended with Prince Nikolaos, and now???

:previous:she works for a company that is responsible for the preparation and organization of such acts. For her these parties or events are part of her work.

The woman that poses with Tatiana is the Boris´s wife, Boris is brother of Tatiana. Boris was in the party.
Louise and Boris Blatnik

http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/110256919/CI-WireImage

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally horrible outfit and the poses were not that charming YUK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom