Royal Highness

Prince Gyalsey

PRINCE GYALSEY | Selda Göktaş

Old 02-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Can't wait to hear his name!

Old 03-01-2016, 07:33 AM
Heir Apparent

The new calendar released marking the Royal Birth of Bhutan’s Dragon Prince, His Royal Highness The Gyalsey.

https://www.facebook.com/KingJigmeKhesar/
Old 03-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Can't wait to hear his name!
When are they going to announce it??
Old 03-01-2016, 06:15 PM
Heir Apparent

If Bhutan follows similar to Nepal, the name is usually announced at the end of the traditional celebrations of a birth. And those can take up to a month. He will be a month old this weekend so hopefully we may have a name by the end of the week
Old 03-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen with Her Majesty The Royal Grandmother, and His Royal Highness The Gyalsey, at the Lingkana Palace. His Royal HIghness The Gyalsey is one-month-old on 5th March.

https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...76&oe=575B0C1F
https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...22&oe=5797C2BF
https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...d0&oe=57612342
Old 03-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen with Her Majesty The Royal Grandmother, and His Royal Highness The Gyalsey, at the Lingkana Palace. His Royal HIghness The Gyalsey is one-month-old on 5th March.

https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...76&oe=575B0C1F
https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...22&oe=5797C2BF
https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn.n...d0&oe=57612342
Queen Jetsun Pema Facebook:
Quote:
4 March 2016:
Kezang Dorji, who travelled for 3 days to reach Thimphu from his village in Merak, realized his heart's desire and the purpose of his journey, when he had the joy of receiving an Audience with His Majesty The King, and offering his wishes for the Royal Birth.
Kesang, who is 50 years old, expressed his profound joy on having received the opportunity to offer his best wishes, and plans to return to his village, immensely satisfied that his aspiration was fulfilled.
His Royal Highness The Gyalsey was born on 5th February 2016, and is one month old on 5th March. On this happy occasion, we are delighted to convey to the people and well-wishers of Bhutan that His Royal Highness and Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen are in excellent health.
https://www.facebook.com/QueenJetsun...75506472497381
Old 03-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Aristocracy

The naming ceremony of the Gyalsey will be held on April 16, during the 400th anniversary ceremony of the arrival of Zhabdrung (Bhutan's founder) to the country.

Source: HRH The Gyalsey to be named on Zhabdrung Kuchoe | KuenselOnline
Old 03-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Blue Butler View Post
The naming ceremony of the Gyalsey will be held on April 16, during the 400th anniversary ceremony of the arrival of Zhabdrung (Bhutan's founder) to the country.

Source: HRH The Gyalsey to be named on Zhabdrung Kuchoe | KuenselOnline
Nice. So its not just the Danish Royal Family that have us wait for the baby's names
Old 03-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

That's right after the Cambridges visit. I am going to predict some baby items being given to baby prince from George and Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 03-11-2016, 02:22 PM
Aristocracy

Bhutan Celebrates Newborn Prince by Planting 108,000 Trees

http://thediplomat.com/
Old 03-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

18 March 2016, Trashiyangtse:
The thousands of devotees attending the sacred Gomkora Tsechu were doubly blessed when His Majesty The King graced the historic festival.
The people offered Ku Sung Thugten Mendrel and Tshogchang to welcome their King. His Majesty spent the evening meeting with the people.
The tsechu was initiated by the 3rd Druk Desi Minjur Tempa in the 17th Century, at Gomkora, which is believed to be the holy site where Guru Rinpoche is said to have meditated and hidden precious terma to be discovered in the future. As one of the most important religious events in the east, people from the entire region, and even from Tawang across the border, come to attend the Tsechu.
En-route to Gomkora, His Majesty visited Sherubtse College in Kanglung, and granted separate Audiences to the entire body of students, and faculty members.
https://www.facebook.com/KingJigmeKh...53888954208260
Old 04-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Heir Apparent

The April Calendar

http://i0.wp.com/farm6.staticflickr....80%2C800&ssl=1
Old 04-01-2016, 08:01 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm so Western. I'm thinking, "ooh a list of royal engagements including the Cambridge visit" and I get a calendar. A lovely photo - is that cherry or apple blossoms?
Old 04-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post

The traditional outfit Her Majesty is wearing is gorgeously stunningly beautiful. That lovely deep Rose really looks beautiful on her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 04-13-2016, 03:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Dubbed 'the Kate Middleton of the Himalayas', meet Queen Jetsun Pema of Bhutan | Daily Mail Online
Old 04-15-2016, 01:53 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

15 April, 2016: His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Gyaltsuen offered prayers at the Thimphu Changangkha Lhakhang along with His Royal Highness The Gyalsey before departing for Punakha.
The Naming Cermony for His Royal Highness The Gyalsey will be held at the Punakha Dzong tomorrow coinciding with the auspicious day of Zhabdrung Kuchoe. Zhabdrung Kuchoe is being celebrated in a special way this year to mark the 400th anniversary of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel's arrival in Bhutan.
https://www.facebook.com/KingJigmeKh...53986504568260
Old 04-15-2016, 02:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Ah glad to find this thread!

LaRae
Old 04-15-2016, 02:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I am so excited for tomorrow and to hear the little prince's name
Old 04-15-2016, 08:05 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm looking forward into hearing The Gyalsey's name tommorow! I hope that photos will be released of the ceremony, it will be nice to see what he looks like now.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank