Is the Grand Ducal Family Environmentaly Friendly?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

Nobility
City
Brisbane
Country
Australia
I'm interested in finding out how environmentally friendly this royal family and all the royal families are. Do they support environmental causes? Do they use private jets? Are they careful not to use too much air conditioning? Do they recycle and use earth friendly products? The list goes on but this is enough for now.

They do not use private jets. They travel commercial flights.

Pictures of Fischbach and Chateau de Berg always show windows open (I doubt these historic properties have air conditioning anyway) so they don't use excessive air.

Luxembourg is European and it's typical that everyone recycles even McDonald's sorts rubbish for recycling. They even reuse and share their clothing.

Guillaume is very concerned with the environment. He gave an interview a few years back where he stated that his future wife would need to be concerned with the environment (and no I didn't save the article so no link).

The family owns large tracts of forest which are preserved. I think it's safe to assume they care for the environment.

Is the Grand-Ducal-Family -of-Luxemburg related in any way to the Romanian Royal Family? If so, how close or how distant? Have the members of this Ducal Luxemburg Famimly ever expressed Themselves in favour or in support of the re-instatement of monarchy in Romania?

Air conditioning is not necessary as far as I know as castles are cool by themselves thanks to thick walls (moats) etc.
I have yet to see the first fully heated castle, that would really be bad for the enviroment.

They do not use private jets. They travel commercial flights.

Pictures of Fischbach and Chateau de Berg always show windows open (I doubt these historic properties have air conditioning anyway) so they don't use excessive air.
Luxembourg is European and it's typical that everyone recycles even McDonald's sorts rubbish for recycling. They even reuse and share their clothing.

Guillaume is very concerned with the environment. He gave an interview a few years back where he stated that his future wife would need to be concerned with the environment (and no I didn't save the article so no link).

The family owns large tracts of forest which are preserved. I think it's safe to assume they care for the environment.

Chateau de Berg, Fischbach and the Palace have those radiators that every home in Europe seems to have but I doubt that it could ever be considered fully heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom