Zara & Autumn Phillips' Fashion and Style Part 1: January 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zara looks fabulous in her casual outfit...olive is a good color for her and she looks comfortable and relaxed in something that fits her well. That lace dress...whether or not I like it depends on the angle of the photo. I've seen some where it looks very nice on her, others it just isn't very flattering. I think I'd like the dress a lot better if it had different sleeves. I feel for Zara sometimes because she's not the wafer thin body type that we see a lot of in royal women and I think she really struggles sometimes in finding something unique and trendy but still flattering. It's very evident in these two pictures that she's much, much more comfortable both physically and with herself in casual clothing. I will say, though, that her shoes with the lace dress are terrific.

:previous: A very white look for Zara, but lovely nevertheless. She looks good.

:previous:

From white to black ;) Zara at the Magic Millions VIP Cocktail Party:

** Full view **

Oy. It's a very loud pattern, as we call it here. But the main thing not matching for me are the lilac shoes... :ohmy:

:previous: She is dressing for him - to match him. Look at his tie and kerchief. I don't think it works particularly well, but I applaud the idea. I always prefer when people have obviously thought about what they wear. Even when I don't like it, the thought is nice. :flowers:

I actually like this, just because it's fun and a little silly. I wouldn't want to see it again necessarily, but considering the event and the location, why not have a little fun with it?

This dress looks like a short maternity smock! Mike looks smartly dressed but Zara just looks silly...imho.

I have always love Zara's style. If I was a member of the British Royal Family, I would dress like her. I also love Autumn' style. Are there any blogs devoted to Zara's fashion?

Zara to her hatmaker: "I want something smallish, but with really great feathers, crazy feathers or maybe a twist and feathers. A bold jewel tone earns extra points. And nothing symmetrical ever."

I love the pop of colour for Autumn and Zara at Cheltenham.
I love even more the colour Zara wears for the Christening.
Where was the Christening?

The christening was at St Nicholas Church in Cherington, Gloucestershire.

Its about 7 minutes from Gatcombe (even closer to Aston farm, home of Mark Philips). Zara and Mike live at Gatcomb still I believe so makes sense.

I like the color of her hat and shoes :flowers: Not a fan of her coat texture.

The hats nice, but that’s about it. The outfit is dull and those shoes are hideous.

Zara looks lovely and her coat looks very cosy (I've been seeing a lot of the "teddy bear" style lately and would love a coat for myself but sadly I think the summer stock is coming in now!) but the shoes are weird and don't go with the rest of the outfit at all. I feel like she wanted something to match with her hat but didn't quite get it right.
Autumn looks gorgeous and I love how she's wearing blue like Mia and Savannah.

The only thing I like about Zara's outfit is her hat. The coat looks like a fuzzy bear.

Autumn is overwhelmed in her in her coat! The colors beautiful but that's it...

:previous: Nothing much to write home about, but a good country outing look from Autumn nevertheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Autumn's was a bit on the dark side, but I still loved it.

However, I am absolutely in LOVE with Zara's coat and shoes. She looked so lovely, light and bright. One of my best dress for today. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom