The Duchess of Cambridge's Maternity Fashion: December 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice hair, but she looks not too comfortable, poor thing

I agree. She looks as if she's going to fall over. I do love the coat and scarf, however.

Last edited:
I like the coat and scarf but Catherine still doesn't look well. She looks so tired. Hope she´ll feel better soon

I really like this outfit and her hair looks lovely. But like others have already said, she doesn't look well. Hopefully she was able to get some rest after church.

Last edited:
Very unattractive hairstyle and color of coat for one not feeling well. Nice scarf though

Seriously love this colour on Catherine! She looks fantastic! Although I'll never get over the hair down.

The colour is amazing on Catherine and I like the cut and movement of the dress.

She looks lovely in that dress. The color is very flattering on her, especially against her hair.

I don't like the portrait.

Thought Catherine looked lovely today. I see she's now wearing a band on the dress.

That color looks wonderful for her. Very flattering, although I'm uncertain about the portrait (the artist got her nose all wrong, for one thing).

Thought Catherine looked lovely today. I see she's now wearing a band on the dress.

She does. It's a great color on her. I also love the cut of the dress.

I think the dress looks really good with the larger belt.

She doens't look pregnant at all, she looks wonderful...

She looks so pretty. I love the color and style of the dress...red always looks great on her.

Very attractive look for Kate.

Duchess of Cambridge looks really pretty elegant ,,, I liked her dark red dress so chic regal ,,, so successful choice ,, thank you All for posting .

Catherine looks fantastic in the burgundy dress. The color and cut suit her perfectly. Her smile never fails to make her even more beautiful. I hope she's feeling better as well.

December 25, 2012 - Kate in a recycled coat, red scarf, reed Gucci clutch and hair pulled up while attending Christmas church service.

Side full view ** Close up

Very lovely coat, that color is great. I also love the scarf.

The Duchess of Cambridge this morning at the London's National Portrait Gallery

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

The Duchess is wearing Whistles Sofie Rae Dress, Burgundy

Fantastic look! The color, cut, and style are great! Catherine looks beautiful.

Could be worse, she could dress like the Princess of the Asturias...

What a gorgeous dress. Kate looks wonderful and in good spirits which just makes the overall look even more lovely.

:bang: I was going to buy this dress as I have a wedding to attend in May but, alas, it's sold out. £85 is a real bargain.

What a gorgeous dress. Kate looks wonderful and in good spirits which just makes the overall look even more lovely.

:bang: I was going to buy this dress as I have a wedding to attend in May but, alas, it's sold out. £85 is a real bargain.

Look on ebay - you might be lucky or Whistles outlets?

In Germany we say about this process (sold-out of her dresses) the "Kate-Effekt".

Could be worse, she could dress like the Princess of the Asturias...
yes, Letizia truly has sometimes hideous choices, but when it comes to maternity fashion, she wins all the other princesses in my opinion!

i really like this color on Catherine, it suits her skincolor and also her hair, i always loved her in strong colors^^

Great color on Kate and I think the dress did suit her.

She should wear more red. I like her look and her skin looks perfect because for the first time, it doesn't look too tanned

The dress is one of the better dowdy style dresses Kate owns. I like the colour and the black belt element.

Good choice for Kate at the portrait unveiling - lovely colour and the material/shape is very good for concealing the smallest of bumps at this very early stage

And not too short! Very nice, love the dress.

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Am not crazy about the dress .. safe .. is what I would say .. but the portrait that is something I do not like .. it's bland IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom