Royal Moroccan Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On both ceremonies Lalla asma looked STUNNING STUNNING,I think she aged well unlike her sisters especially Lalla meryem.
I liked the idea of different shade of yellow that Lalla asma,Lalla hasna and Lalla salma used on the day one,however Lalla soukaina caftan was the best a true masterpiece.
on the second day Lalla asma caftan was the best.

yes that's her,and she looks amazing in that shade of pink.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lalla Anissa's pearl necklace is gorgeous.

I'm still learning about the Moroccan Royals which explains this question, but can someone point out to me who is who between Lalla Soukaina, Lalla Asma and Lalla Meryem in the group photo? I'm going off-topic here but Anissa is a beautiful name, I didn't realise that it was the more Islamic version of Annika (I think it would be spelt this way, and not Anika).

Back on-topic, I love the colours of the caftans, and they're all rather nice in general, though I think my favourite is the purple one. That shade of purple is great.

I this pic Lalla soukaina is the blonde lady in Orange standing in right of the King,she the daughter of Lalla meryem,Lalla asma is in yellow sitting between King and Moulay rachid,Lalla meryem is in white/pastel sitting between Moulay rachid and the bride.

Lalla Hasnas looks rough on these photos. The ensemble is not elegant. A black ribbon/tie adds nothing to the look.

the tie is fun touch,but I agree that's was to harsh as outfit,it's a little masculine.

I love the leather pants and the pink shoesl are fun, pretty youthful outfit.

She looks better in these pics than at her wedding day.

Lalla Meryem's pixie hairstyle is one drastic change. The red ensemble is lovely. The makeup accenting lips is wrong. The nude/smoky makeup would have looked much better.

I don´t like Lalla Meryem haircut but Oum Keltoum looks nice I´m sure she will find her own style.

I do not like Lalla Meryem's ensemble. She looks harsh. As noted earlier, bright dark lipstick does not flatter her.
Lalla Oum is all right. She needs better-tailored pants next time.

Lalla Oum's caftan seemed have the same style as Lalla Salma's one. I liked Lalla Oum's belt. Although I did not like the makeup, Lalla Meryem looked nice. Both Lallas wore amazing chandelier earrings. Hopefully we shall see closeups.

Last edited:
I really don't Like Lalla meryen new hair cut,her caftan in the dinner remind me the one Lalla salma wore at Moulay Rachid wedding,
Lalla Oum Kalthoum and both event looked nice I loved her coat from the first day even if it looks abit schoolgirl with that blouse.:D

Lalla Meryem looks so so. The yellow suit is all right and appears to be well-tailored. Once again ... I do not like makeup accenting lips. Fuchsia lipstick is better than the previous ones. The Bottega Veneta (?) clutch and shoes are nice.

Last edited:
Lalla Oum Kalthoum caftan is from Moroccan designer Amina Alaoui Mdaghri it have nice details on back.

SHRIFIA DO YOU KNOW how much does it cost

Lalla Meryem's caftan is nice as usual. I am not sure about the earrings though as they seem be overly huge.

Back
Top Bottom