Royal Moroccan Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont care for the floral caftan but the purple one is very lovely ,she need to let her hair grow again I don't like this cut on her.

Lalla Hasna's caftan is exquisite. Lalla Khadija's one is lovely.

That is an absolutely gorgeous garment. What was the occasion?

So much is wrong with this, one the fabric looks to be velvet and heavy for summer wear, the sleeves are to long and are drooping down the arms, then the shoulders show how big the caftan really is, besides the length. Not a good fit or even pretty on her.

It does look too big, but I know nothing of caftan protocol, or what kind of garments are appropriate for her. I just think it's really pretty!

Beautiful kaftan though yes seems long :flowers:

May I ask what us inappropriate? Not sure about standards of kaftans or what the event was for that matter.

:previous:
that's what i mean,caftan can be worn in every occasion only this one is more fitt for other more happy events than mourning ceremony.

very beautiful caftan indeed but I too agree not quite suitable for mourning ceremony something more dark would be good choice.

In Morocco the traditional colour of mourning is white so to be nitpicky Lalla Meyrem is actually wearing something darker than usual. When it comes to the fit of the caftan I know nothing but looking back in the thread they all seem to be very long (causing the ladies to carry them in their hands when walking) & with "drooping down the arms".

Yes a very elegant suit and it fits her well. Love the color also, just a fabulous suit. Nice to see instead of a caftan for a change.

Back
Top Bottom