Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 3: December 2016 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a midriff at first, but after looking closer I think what looks like skin is actually a wide satin belt or waistband, hard to tell for sure.

The shoes are super cute imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of Princess Alexandra's outfit. Besides the clashing necklines, the proportions or something seems unbalanced. The dress, belt, and jacket are fine separately.

Nice summery look on the Grand Duchess for the visit to the French High School Vauban.

Very nice colour, but I'm not sure that the cut of the coat is the most flattering for MT.

Very nice colour, but I'm not sure that the cut of the coat is the most flattering for MT.
I agree, the color is nice, but i don´t like the overall view.

Btw, like this type of hats. :flowers:

Neither outfit is the most flattering MT has worn, but she still looks nice.

The banquet gown is kinda nice, pretty embellishments.

But I have a little problem with her makeup, especially her lipstick colour. The light pink colour makes her look ill in a lot of pictures.

Maria Teresa looking good on day two of the visit from the Netherlands today, May 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
MT looks wonderful: the colors are great on her, and the styling is very flattering and fresh.

GD Maria Teresa looks like she got tangled up in something off a green recycling plant...horrible .

I want to like this a lot more than I actually do. I like the colors on her, and I don't mind the loose and flowing look, but overall I don't think this is her best look. It's probably very comfortable, though, after last night's more structured look!

The day look is great. I love the color on her. :flowers:

But the evening look is an absolute miss. It looks more like a moomoo then resort wear. The print does nothing for her either. Not good evening look.

The matching scarf is a bit much but definitely her best outfit of the State Visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom