Royal Ladies of Luxembourg Fashion and Style Part 3: December 2016 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very black ensemble for Maria Theresa, but she looks nice nevertheless.

As always posts about weight issues have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa during the welcome ceremony on day 1 of the state visit to France today, March 19 - nice!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Last edited:
I like the flow and color of the green dress, but it is too much dress for MT's frame. Beautiful jewelry, and great hair & make-up though (as usual).

Her welcome ceremony outfit is full of va-va-voom. Shows off her hourglass figure wonderfully, and I love her gloves, bag, and fleur-de-lis brooch.

Not crazy about the black & red coat - it just is kind of "there" - or the shoes. But again, great hair & make-up.

Grand Duchess Maria Teresa on day 2 in Paris today, March 20 - a really nice, elegant coat:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Alexandra was there as well:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
I am sorry to say, but the Grand-Duchess looks way too casual for a State Visit. In trousers? No hat? No gloves? No jewels?

No outfit worn by the Grand-Duchess so far on this State Visit has made me go wow ,there's a casual vibe about her choices.

I like MT's green coat (and the necklace she is wearing with it looks very interesting; I wish we could see more of it), the blue coat, and the red dress in her birthday portrait. I am not crazy about the shiny cream coat, because of the fabric.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the scarf, but something is off - too big for her small frame? Too casual? As nice as her make-up looks, maybe too heavy for daytime.

Good to see MT and Henri. It's been quiet from Luxembourg.

Hmm... the blouse looks promising. Is the scarf hiding the ill-fitting blazer? Neither great nor terrible ensemble.

Simple & non-fussy suit; looks great on her! Love the coral color - beautiful with her complexion.

Tessy at Paola Diana's 'Saving The World' book launch in London yesterday, May 2 - not sure about that short top..

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom