Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again, queen Silvia wears this horrible red dress. It's fabric looks co cheap and the top and bottom parts don't suit together at all. It is sad to see the wonderful Leuchtenberg Sapphires with this dress. But the First Lady of Iceland looked gorgeous tonight.

The pink gown is awful. I wish Silvia repeated other nobel Prize gowns she does not wear often instead of this dress.

Love the combination of the color, it's not easy to pull off a red-blue look. (and actually I quite like this red gown :lol: like this shade of red)

I give Queen Silva full marks for the dress and jewellery combination as it is the colours of the Icelandic National Flag. Nice nod to her hosts

She wore the dress and Leuchtenberg Sapphires also on a state visit in Finland, so it was a combination she seems to like.

I didn't like the style of the red gown but the colour was nice on Queen Silvia plus the hair and jewels were impeccable as ever.

I love the purple look. Very elegant.

Queen Silvia visited the Karolinska hospital in Solna today, January 23, wearing a nice red jacket and a matching scarf:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Silvia at a conference in connection with the Holocaust Memorial Day today, January 26 - great colour!

Queen Silvia in white and red at a memorial ceremony in connection with the Holocaust Memorial Day held at the Great Synagogue of Stockholm today, January 27:

** Full view **

She looks great. I love the shawl.

The best dressed lady today ,simple yet elegant look on the queen.

She looks very elegant in the blue look.

Queen Silvia looking great while handing out scholarships at the Royal Palace on January 31:

And wearing a nice suit during a visit to the Swedish morning TV show at SVT in Stockholm yesterday, February 1:

Both looks are fantastic.

Queen Silvia looking lovely at a seminar about the 200 years of the Bernadotte dynasty at the Royal Palace today, February 5:

I love the look. Beautiful jacket.

I love this grey dress with a drape and the grey jacket with fingers over it. The different colored pearls are a perfect touch

Grey can be boring but different textures of her jacket makes this outfit look interesting and chic. Also loved her pearl necklace. Her hairstyle makes her look several decades younger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both the blue and red looks are fantastic.

One of her most terrible gowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom