Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 6: September 2017 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: A very blue look for Silvia today, but nice nevertheless. She always manages to look elegant in whatever she wears.

Queen Silvia at the inauguration of a new pavilion in the Drottningholm Palace Gardens today, April 30:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

She later added a creme white coat for the King's birthday celebration:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous: A good casual and cosy look for Silvia today. Even elegant in a big wintry jacket!

Queen Silvia looking lovely and elegant at the Dementia Forum X in Stockholm today, May 15:

** Full view **

In the evening she attended a dinner in connection with the forum:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Queen Silvia looking good in Dublin today, May 22, on the first day of a three-day State Visit to Ireland:

** Full view **

I had hoped queen Silvia would wear some green on the arrival,the purple is nice we might see some green during the visit.

I like the coat, although I'm not sure that shade of magenta? cerise? is the right tone for her, at least in that photo.

Queen Silvia looking lovely at the state dinner with the President of Ireland yesterday evening:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

And here's what she wore on the second day in Ireland today, May 23:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Both outfits were lovely I knew I'd seen the one at the State Dinner before but I couldn't think where at the time!

Interesting to note that Queen Silvia has alternated wearing Georg et Arend during the days and Valentino for both evening receptions.

Yesterday's pink coat is a new Georg et Arend piece from their FW18-19 Collection and today's green suit was an older Georg et Arend piece.

Queen Silvia looking lovely at the state dinner with the President of Ireland yesterday evening:

** Full view **

Both outfits are stunning. She looks wonderful.

Queen Silvia during audiences with the Honorary Consulates operating in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Paraguay and Uruguay today, May 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A nice elegant suit on the queen and a really nice colour too.

:previous: I agree; purple is one of my favourite colours in Silvia. She always looks gorgeous in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom