Queen Noor's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One word: BORING.

However, the earrings are gorgeous! :)

Nice Pics , I Like her Top in 8 june event Looks Classic & elegant , second event she Looks Nice elegant , Thank’s salma :)

I wish see full pic but I like colour.

Thanks xavi the thoub is beautiful

She looks beautiful in this kerchief!

very elegant as usual ,
she pulled off a look which I wish Princess Basmah was able to achieve ;)

very elegant as usual ,
she pulled off a look which I wish Princess Basmah was able to achieve ;)

my dear, look at photos of queen noor when she was first married. she did not have 'the look' perfected yet. please give princess basmah a break!

Queen Noor Looks So Beautiful as always & very elegant , princess rayah looks so nice But I wonder why she looks that much young although she’s 26 years old . thanks for sharing .

my dear, look at photos of queen noor when she was first married. she did not have 'the look' perfected yet. please give princess basmah a break!

It sounded like I was criticizing princess Basmah but I didn't mean that, her outfit reminded me of princess Basmah and I kinda wished that she thought of something like that it would look great on her!! ;) I agree with you it takes time and experience to get your look completely polished

Nancy_Najeem, that's a plus I think she's lucky to have a younger face for her age

looking very good in white,quit elegant suit.
her hair cover remind me the one of Mozah it does not look like what Basmah use to cover her head and i think it lovely add.

Queen Noor looks lovely in white, but this turban isn't particularly flattering, IMO.

Queen Noor looks beautiful on all the pictures.

Last edited:
oh my goodness that close up skirt shot is almost dangereux!!

Back
Top Bottom