Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of her outfit at all...but it is nice to see her/them happy.

LaRae

I like the silhouette of the dress but am not really a fan of the material. She looks beautiful in that shade of white, though, and I really like her hair and makeup.

It's out of porportion...needs to be a couple inches longer. The general style and color is good on her though.

LaRae

There is nothing about her ensemble except the fabric on the dress that I like. The shape of the dress, very short skater type dress is absolutely wrong for her figure. As is the short skirt and the terrible headpiece which looks like something out of I love Lucy

Princess Eugenie visiting the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in London today, March 21, for the opening of the new Stanmore Building:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

Could be a cute dress but for the skirt :sad:

The proportions are bad. Either the skirt needs to be longer, or it needs to be narrower. That wide at that length, just is bizarre on her.

It is not a flattering look on her with that wide short skirt. If it had been to the knee it would of looked so much better and in poroportion.

LaRae

Loving Eugenie dress!
A splash of color with neutrals, and the tones fits her skin tone and hair color.

Princess Eugenie at the screening of Sharkwater Extinction in Hong Kong today, March 28 - nice!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

And Beatrice in black leaving Annabel's in London:

** Full view **

Eugenie looks very nice, and seems so happy and content these days.

Beatrice plays it safe in all that black; it would be nice to see more color.

Princess Beatrice wearing a Zimmermann dress at the Grand Prix in Bahrein today, March 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
(..)

Not a huge fan of the print of her dress. Bit old woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan of the headband.

I love both coats, especially the day time one. :flowers:

The evening dress is great. I don't like the shoes with it though.

:previous: Yes those shoes are unfortunate to say the least...:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom