The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

29y5soo.jpg (image) im sorry this is an awful outfit on Marie - yes the colour is nice, her hair is nice but that is it

Old 02-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Royal Highness

Oh,my God!!The most unflattering dress (and angle) ever...

Old 02-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

She is beautiful she is beaming and looks so happy. Still the dress could be a little larger to accomodate her backside. The front looks fine it is the backside that is too tight.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Majesty

I feel the same way. I'm not particularly fond of dresses that let it all hang out. However, as long as I'm not wearing them, it doesn't bother me that much... and besides, Marie looks so happy.

What I mind are posters that can't let it go at one comment, but have to repeat it again as though she has committed crime.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Serene Highness

Yikes! This dress is way too tight for her. The neckline is nice though! Her wearing tight maternity clothes should not be to surprising since some of her outfits were tight before her pregnancy. I remember seeing her in a white blouse soon after their wedding, those poor buttons on the blouse had their work cut out for them to hold her in. Tighter clothes to show off just how small she is seems to be what she likes, whether pregnant or not.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Colour is nice, style too ... but remind that what some celebrities/stars wearing she looks great. I know that she is not celebrity (could the royal be celebrities?) but royal and she should know what she can and what she shouldn't wear. Down of the dress should be little larger.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:51 PM
Courtier

She looks amazing, I love women who love to show her glowing body when they are pregnant, she is one of those.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Oh,my God!!The most unflattering dress (and angle) ever...
Yep, have to agree with you there.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Im realizing that maybe Marie is so proud of her pregnancy that she would love to show it off and isnt afraid of wearing such tight cloths which mant of us would disagree or think its not nice. Personally, I wouldnt dare to wear such a tight dress while pregnant simply because I wont be to confident but look at it from her view
Old 02-25-2009, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Feb 25, 2009 - Marie today at Lego charity event. Lovely grey dress which looked like the fabric had big folds and a fitted black jacket. A very nice look for Marie but think the tights are too dark for the look.

Pic 1 -- Pic 2 -- Pic 3
Gloves close up
Old 02-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Royal Highness

Much better outfit. Very nice dress. But I dont like the shoes.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by missjane View Post
Why is it that whenever a women wears anything but pregnancy clothes, she is told to rush off to a maternity store? This dress looks lovely and fits well and stops her looking like a beached whale. She is a petite woman and is dressed appropriately for the event. Anything too flowy could have looked massive on her. This could very well be a maternity dress as it is ruched around the belly. Also,we are seeing a tiny snippet of the evening captured in a milli second by a photographer. I hardly think you can criticise the way she is standing.
Actually Marie looks nice in the front view of post 158. Completely agree with your post, missjane
Old 02-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

The dress is very nice but spoilt by the mumsy cardie thing. Two totally different lines and styles.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:32 AM
Royal Highness

This outfit is much better than the previous one.I really liked the black jacket.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

that is a far better dress on Marie

Old 02-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the dress and jacket, but I don't care for the gloves. They looked really out of place with this outfit. Now that I have seen her in something flowy, and something fitted, I have to say that I prefer a more fitted look for Marie (although, not as tight as the dress worn to the business school dinner).
Old 02-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm sorry, but I Still don't think she will ever get it, no matter what she wears. There is a happy medium somewhere out there....but poor Marie doesn't seem to see it. I keep hoping that she will.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:24 AM
Gentry

i love this pic of Marie

gorgeous pregnant lady

on SE og HØR - Onsdag 25. februar 2009

Prinsesse Marie: Vokseværk
Old 02-26-2009, 05:30 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you for the new photos!It seems that the rest of her body remains slim and beautiful.I won't comment on the clothes,they seem casual anyway.She went shopping,right?
Old 02-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabelle 53 View Post
i love this pic of Marie

gorgeous pregnant lady

on SE og HØR - Onsdag 25. februar 2009

Prinsesse Marie: Vokseværk
Do you know when this photo was taken? Princess Marie looks really beautiful. Iakynthi, you are right. Her body is perfect. She doesn't appear to have gained any weight, except in her belly. She is one of the loveliest pregnant women I have ever seen.

Tags
maternity fashion, princess marie, princess marie fashion, princess marie maternity fashion