Princess Mabel's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2006 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG bows! Too short and standing around with childish knocked knees is not a stylish look for s woman of her age. Kudos for the bow brooch though.

Princess Mabel's looks during the Girls Not Brides 2nd Global Meeting in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from June 25 to 27 - some nice, some not ;)

** Look 1 ** Look 2 ** Look 3a ** Look 3b **

:previous: Mabel looks gorgeous, it's nice to see her in a bright colour. I like the flowers too.

The upper part is fine; not sure what she was thinking regarding the bottom part...

:previous:

Especially as it's so hot in Amsterdam these days.

Princess Mabel also attended the final day of the AIDS conference in Amsterdam today, July 27:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Princess Mabel will never make it to the best dressed royal list, the last red dress was ok ,but the colour red really suits her.

Princess Mabel in a colourful dress at the state banquet in London this evening, October 23:

** Full view **

It looks as though she stripped down the sitting room drapes and made a dress out of them. That is really shockingly awful.

Really.

It's classic Mabel. That's all I'm going to say. ?

Mabel's dress looks like a dog's dinner - certainly makes her stand out! ;)

Mabel never fails and is still one of the worst dressed royals,this one is in particular horrid looking.

Was the dress code 80's revival or something? Shitty tafetta, shoulder pads and ugly table cloth flowers... This is not a good evening for fashion overall haha.

Mabel doesn’t surprise, does she?
Imagine this dress with bows!! Atleast she spared us that horror

Actually it is not that poor to me, I mean, it's quite “Mabel“ isn't it? At least it goes well with the sapphire..

Who tells her these types of dresses look good?

LaRae

This dress don't do anything elegant on Mabel. And i imagine to any woman!

This dress look just ridiculous and makes her look heavier and older than she is! I don't know where she found a dressmaker who would make something that looks so ugly and silly?

Mabel hasn't been searching in Princess Beatrix's closets and found something from 1979 which she could embellish with her own special touches, has she? Because I refuse to believe that any dressmaker would make anything so incredibly ghastly as this gown.

That deserves to go where Meghan's dress for the Celia Mc wedding was thrown afterwards. Reasonably nice tiara, why not a pale blue gown to go with it, a few bows could be sewn on, that would be all right.

Last edited:

Princess Mabel in a recycled dress at the second African Girls Summit on ending child marriage in Accra, Ghana, today, November 23:

** Full view ** September 2018 **

Last edited:

Princess Mabel in black at the board meeting of the European Council on Foreign Relations in Berlin, Germany, on December 4:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom