Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes; most of the time!

Important! Please read BEFORE posting!

TRF Rules & FAQs!

In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.

It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.

Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.

We expect our members to treat each other with respect.

Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting!

Marmi, GlitteringTiaras, Dazzling, TheTruth

According to these photos, I can say that Princess Benedikte is a very elegant woman, she looks great in any outfut!

:previous:
When was that picture taken?
Its a good combination, but maybe not on Benedikte. :flowers:

The shape of the dress is very interesting, and looks nice on her figure, but I am confused about the detail on the waist. Are the flowers printed on the blue, or are they an overlay? They almost look like they're made of fur (the flowers on the waist, not on the dress). I do like that particular shade of blue, but I'm not so sure about how it looks when paired with the printed fabric.

When was that picture taken?
Its a good combination, but maybe not on Benedikte. :flowers:

Sorry I missed your question before. The picture of her in red, black & white was from Prince Henrik's 60th Birthday celebration.

It is from Prince Kenrik's 75th Birthday Party.

Not one of my favoritem gowns, but Princess Benedikte is still such an elegant woman that she can pull it off.

I agree with the top part :D But yes, its a beautiful, nearly glamourous and at the same time classic-elegant gown, I adore this kind of colours. I love her pearl-necklace and the fur. Fantastic.

I like the see through sheath over the dress. Very pretty!

I read somewhere that Benedickte is more royal than other royals, and you can definitly see it in the way she dresses, she is the most Queenly of the 3 sisters, (who are also very regal in their own rights), yet she is the only one who didn't become a queen!

I read somewhere that Benedickte is more royal than other royals, and you can definitly see it in the way she dresses, she is the most Queenly of the 3 sisters, (who are also very regal in their own rights), yet she is the only one who didn't become a queen!
And she seems to be in a very good shape at 65! She is tall and feminine! And yes she indeed has a much better taste than her sisters! ;)

First, I apologize for post #15, I couldn't spell that day.

I read somewhere that Queen Ingrid, mother to the three Royal Sisters, stated that Benedikte was the most Queenly of the three.

Yes Auntie, (post #19), you are not alone in your opinion as I share it as well.

There was a photo of the Princess and Queen Margarethe at the ballet in Germany. Benedikte wore a really lovely pink gown, and the Queen was in a blue gown, with big puffy shoulders like they wore in the 1980s (and the Queen's hair was poorly styled IMO). I think it would have been easy to forget which one was the monarch and the more important of the two, based on the clothing.

There was a photo of the Princess and Queen Margarethe at the ballet in Germany. Benedikte wore a really lovely pink gown, and the Queen was in a blue gown, with big puffy shoulders like they wore in the 1980s (and the Queen's hair was poorly styled IMO). I think it would have been easy to forget which one was the monarch and the more important of the two, based on the clothing.
Definitly, but the Queen always has stayed in the 80's, many of her clothes, esp. eveningwear are puffy sleeved taffeta dresses, but for all honesty sake I can identify with her as I have a really hard time changing my style, as I grow older, and when it comes to hairstyle, I feel terrible when my hairdresser does one on me, and makes the slightest change!

This is a nice outfit on Benedikte. I like the sparkly jacket over the dress. I wish I could see her choker up close. It looks nice.

Wonderful colour, nice cut, great shoes & gorgeous jacket. Simply perfect, IMO. :flowers:

It is a pretty dress and jacket. She always looks so well put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom