Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ It's casual but nice. I think this hairstyle makes her look older, hope she goes back to longer hair soon. :ermm:

Nice casual and appropriate outfit, I think.

Princess Astrid attended the 'ECF Routes Princess Margriet Award for Cultural Diversity' in Brussels on February 8, 2011.

Pic
She looks very elegant, I guess it is Chanel.

nice outfit,the lenght of of the skirt don't flatter her legs.
I dislike the shoes.

Princess Astrid attending an exhibition in Ghent today, April 26, 2011.

It's a nice black and gold combination, the colours look good on her, but
I don't like the mixture of the two different patterns of skirt and blouse.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

The more I look at it the more I like it. Especially the jacket and shirt.

Princess Astrid attended the prize giving ceremony of the van Gysel's Foundation for Biomedical
Research on April 28, 2011 in Brussels. The prize was awarded to Prof. Dr. Franz-Ulrich Hartl of
the Max Planck Institute of Biochemistery.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gallery ** belga gallery **

Princess Astrid visited stands during the the open days of the European
Parliament, Brussels, May 7, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

She has always reminded me of the late princess of Wales. Always very elegant turned out.

Princess Astrid's ensemble is truly regal.

Last edited:
Princess Astrid looks every inch the princess she is. The shade of yellow looks great on her!

I agree that she looks very regal. It's always nice to see her.

Thanks for posting the photo!:flowers:
Princess Astrid's outfit is classic and appropriate. I even like the straw hat. Is it Chanel suit?

Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz attended the funeral ceremony for Otto von Habsburg at
the Saint Stephans Cathedral on July 16, 2011 in Vienna, Austria.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/daylife **

Princess Astrid attending a concert prior to the Belgian National Day, July 20, wearing a
golden dress witch matching golden shoes and a golden clutch, looks good on her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Astrid attending a concert prior to the Belgian National Day, July 20, wearing a
golden dress witch matching golden shoes and a golden clutch, looks good on her!

Looked very elegant, I like the tone of the dress and the length. Her heels are lovely.

She is such a charming woman. An asset to the Family.

Princess Astrid at the final of three National Day events on July 21, wearing a pair of jeans
and a lovely recycled suit jacket. Looks good, and as it's been a public street festival jeans
have been okay as well.

Princess Astrid at the final of three National Day events on July 21, wearing a pair of jeans
and a lovely recycled suit jacket. Looks good, and as it's been a public street festival jeans
have been okay as well.

first pictshare pose funny :ROFLMAO:

Princess Astrid visiting two organizations on June 28, wearing a skirt with a colourful print and a short
grey/blue jacket. It's a nice elegant summer outfit, as the grey/blue makes her a bit pale, a white
blouse would maybe have been a bit better in that combination.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thank you agian Iceflower for these photographs. It is indeed a lovely summer outfit. I do agree a different shade for the blouse might have been far better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom