Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice so elegant and beautiful with both outfits today!

Beatrice looks like a Princess,she is a very stylish lady!

Beatrice and looks so beautiful, she's very elegant. I love that colour on her.

She really is one of the most beautiful and elegant women I have ever seen!

All the ladies look really lovely, especially Beatrice, as always. Pauline's boots are garbage though. Really unflattering

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume they are patent leather as they are not plastic rainboots with that heel

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume they are patent leather as they are not plastic rainboots with that heel
For sure they are made of leather, but they are not suitable at all for the occasion. Dress code in Monaco national day is very elegant. Even Tatiana leaves her usual Boho style.

Last edited:
What a stunner in a stunning dress. She looks impeccable as always

Beatrice looked fantastic last night! Perfect choice for the occasion and festive season!

Tatiana at her pop-up store this week:

** Look 1 ** Look 2 **

Tatiana in London today:

** Full view **

And Marie at the Fight Aids Monaco Christmas party in Monaco this week:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
Pauline is beautiful but I don't see why she had to wear a black bra under a white transparent shirt. Is it a fashion statement?
For me it distroys the whole

Love Pauline's suit. That's a fantastic fit and color on her.

Oh that´s an interesting. dress. I like it, it looks like it could belong in a folklore tale.

Agree that Tatiana's dress has quite a folkish feel. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I like it though it's one of her better dresses for sure.

Tatiana yesterday also attended the Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Spring Summer 2019 show, adding a black Muzungu coat to her outfit:

** Full view **

Today, January 22, she wore the white version at the Muzungu pop-up store in Paris:

** Upper part **

And one of her favourite Muzungu dresses:

** Upper part **

Last edited:
Very expensive items. It is supposed to help the local Craftmaship in South America, I wish it really does, at the proporrion of the high prices, and does not simply make richer the already very rich owners of the brand

Pauline at the New Generation Festival yesterday, February 2 - an outfit inspired by the circus, so: suitable, though not my favourite:

** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Awful, I don't like it either. The puffy sleeve, the length, the jammed torso - a beautiful young women in a terrible dress..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom