Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice and Tatiana both look nice. I particularly like the shade of yellow Beatrice is wearing. Nice to see a sunny colour in early autumn.

:previous: Pauline's look seems very casual for the Milan Fashion Week, though I don't know what the latest trends for visiting fashion weeks are and she might very well fit in.

:previous: Not a huge fan. Pauline looks like a paint palette and not in a good way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's their make-up or the lighting of the photos, but both ladies' faces look very pale tonight.

Tatiana's choice of attire is expected, and as expected too, doesn't do her any favors. Beatrice usually wows, but not this time. The fuzzy upper part doesn't connect well with the frills on the lower end; it just doesn't work.

Beatrice has a rare miss and Tatiana is wearing a Doris day peignoir

Pauline looking good at the Giambattista Valli show in Paris today, October 1:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And in the evening Pauline attended the CR Fashion Book X Luisaviaroma party:

** Full view **

Last edited:

Tatiana casual in London yesterday, October 2:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Not a fan but it's typical Tatiana, however the cardigan looks very oversized and is not flattering on her at all (though since it looks like she was just running a few errands, I doubt she intended to look picture perfect).

I'm not too keen on either of Pauline's looks though the second is my favourite.

Alexandra, Tatiana, Beatrice and Pauline at today's National Day:

Beatrice is a pure class! Chapeau bas Madame Casiraghi!:flowers:
Also Tatiana looks lovely. Her make-up is basic but she looks really good.

Beatrice - very nice, simple and elegant.

Tatiana - a simple, classical look for her, quite dark but it's not as "out there" as some of her other outfits. I like it.

Alexandra - possibly a bit old for her but I like it, it's fairly classic and simple.

Not keen on Pauline's look but nice to see her there.

Beatrice was the best dressed as always but good outfits on Tatiana and Princess Alexandra .Pauline's plastic wellington boots looked silly the rest of it was so-so.

All ladies look elegant though I'm not a fan of Pauline's boots; they seem a little out of place with the rest of her outfit and not terribly fitting for a national event IMO (they look more casual/private party like for me). Alexandra's outfit looks as if she's had some inspiration from Caroline - it's a nice, elegant look but does seem a bit old for her. It would seem old on Tatiana and Beatrice too, so I would've liked it if Alexandra had worn something a little younger and fresher.

All the ladies look really lovely, especially Beatrice, as always. Pauline's boots are garbage though. Really unflattering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom