The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Majesty

HGD Stephanie at the premiere of Documentary " 1000 Joer Buerg Clierf" last night

http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/pho..._800_thumb.jpg

Old 10-04-2017, 05:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Love her look from the waist up. Lovely. Not a fan of the pant.

LaRae

Old 10-06-2017, 12:48 AM
Majesty

Pants not as bad as before. They aren't as horribly wide as usual, but need a good hem. Progress but still. Maybe she should just stay away from pants. Her amazing progress in styling the last months doesn't translate in her trousers.

I love the top half. Beautiful color. Her hair and accessories are great
Old 10-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Courtier

The jacket is such a nice color on her, a pretty fall color and her hair is gorgeous as usual. It is just the pants, maybe they need pressed or are to long, a different pants would have been nice. In all she is going well and nice to see her coming into her own style lately.
Old 10-06-2017, 02:07 AM
Nobility

I like everything except the pants.
Old 10-06-2017, 07:01 AM
Serene Highness

Wide leg and too long pants are on trend. I think she needed a higher heel
Old 10-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

The pants aren't bothering me as much as they used to. The top/jacket hits at the right spot on her hips and there is no big scarf, so your attention is drawn to the color of the top and her neck. Much better than before. And her smile is very pretty and brightens up everything.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Stephanie wears her trousers a lot better than she did previously, I wonder if she has hired a stylist or a fashion adviser (this isn't meant in a negative way, but rather a sheerly curious one). I like the colour of her jacket.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Stephanie wears her trousers a lot better than she did previously, I wonder if she has hired a stylist or a fashion adviser (this isn't meant in a negative way, but rather a sheerly curious one). I like the colour of her jacket.
I was wondering the same. Her dress has improved remarkably. Again, not in a negative way. Unfortunately, for both women AND men, you are judged on the way you present yourself - this includes the manner of dress.

As for her pants - I am in the Stephanie boat - I L-O-V-E wide pants that sit over most of my feet. Why? Because they are comfortable and they hide my legs. My legs are short, and for some reason, I have always believed that skirts and dresses don't suit me. I suspect Stephanie is the same. Over the years, I have seen the difference with properly tailored pants - they actually make my legs look slimmer and longer! That was such a revelation to me :-)
Old 10-06-2017, 04:54 PM
Majesty

Stephanie's legs are quite shapely and beautiful. They are one of her best features and they are most definitely not short. So for her to want to cover them up makes no sense.

I don't think the wide-legged slacks flatter her at all. They look best on very tall, thin women.

That said, Stephanie has come a long way fashion wise this year regardless of the reappearance of the slacks. At least she is pairing them with beautiful blouses.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 10-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Stephanie's legs are quite shapely and beautiful. They are one of her best features and they are most definitely not short. So for her to want to cover them up makes no sense.

I don't think the wide-legged slacks flatter her at all. They look best on very tall, think women.

That sad, Stephanie has come a long way fashion wise this year regardless of the reappearance of the slacks. At least she is pairing them with beautiful blouses.
I absolutely agree with you, Moonmaiden - Stephanie has beautiful legs. However, perhaps in her eyes, they look horrible. The mind is an amazing cognitive system that makes some of us see very differently to others. I'm the same height and build as Stephanie and it wasn't until I was in my early 30's that I realised that wide and long pants do not suit me at all. Which makes me sad because they are so so so so so comfy!

But I do have a confession - I still wear wide pants, especially around that time of the month. Some habits are so hard to break
Old 10-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent

She has either gotten a stylist or new viewpoint (friend etc) for her clothing...it has greatly improve the past 3 to 6 months.

LaRae
Old 10-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincessJava View Post
I absolutely agree with you, Moonmaiden - Stephanie has beautiful legs. However, perhaps in her eyes, they look horrible. The mind is an amazing cognitive system that makes some of us see very differently to others. I'm the same height and build as Stephanie and it wasn't until I was in my early 30's that I realised that wide and long pants do not suit me at all. Which makes me sad because they are so so so so so comfy!

But I do have a confession - I still wear wide pants, especially around that time of the month. Some habits are so hard to break
You are very right CrownPrincessJava. Just because we think a person's particular feature is wonderful doesn't mean they automatically share that feeling of confidence about it.

Thanks for the reminder.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 10-07-2017, 03:42 AM
Majesty

HGD Stephanie attended the vernissage of exhibitions "NESTED" at the Mudam on October 6

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLeWARtXkAA_S0Y.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLeWARtXkAIMmdu.jpg
Old 10-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice top but the wide pants are for someone about six inches taller than she
Old 10-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Nobility

I don't care for too long, wide-legged pants and I am over lace, so the outfit is a miss for me. Her hair, however, looks gorgeous.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Serene Highness

The pants at the exhibition are right length they cover her shoes but don't drag on the ground. Don't like the blouse.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Majesty

HGD Stephanie going to vote today in Luxemburg Elections

https://blobsvc.wort.lu/picture/2906...919118a2e61212
http://www.lessentiel.lu/upload/1234.jpg
Old 10-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Royal Highness

I like the color of the jacket but it's too short or small. Messy ponytail.
http://www.tageblatt.lu/wp-content/u...ess_396500.jpg
Old 10-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It's a shame, because Stephanie's trousers are rather baggy. I like her jacket though.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank

Tags
hereditary grand duchess stéphanie's fashion & style