Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thought crossed my mind. :flowers: First picture she's swathed neck to ankle, then this. What? ;)

Not sure what you're saying here, Frelinghighness. But I do have a puzzlement moment when I look at it. It's not a dress in my book. It's a tunic, and needs pants. ;) JMO.
The bust area of the tunic is very loose and floppy doesn't fit. What happened to her hair? In the last outfit, passable, another just out of the shower look.

Another lovely look. I think she has done well this trip.

I love the color of the coat. Very beautiful on her. Bright colors are amazing on her and happy when she wears them.:flowers:

The pants and top are flattering. And nice purse as well.

Love the blue and white outfit. She looks good.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That is Stephanie......wow, she looks gorgeous and happy and where has she been? That is one very beautiful lady there and that dress fits perfectly. I hope this is a new beginning for her, one very pretty dress and the color is so right for her.....just love it.

Oh, how lovely and elegant...well done Stephanie!?

Somewhat dissenting view....I love the upper part but I don't like that gather at the waist nor the all silver only look...dying for a pop of color. I do like the shoe!

LaRae

The dress is very pretty, but I wish the fabric wasn't so shiny. Y'all know how I feel about shiny fabrics. Her hair and jewelry are very nice.

Proof once again, when it comes to dresses she has been on a huge Roll for months now. Maybe she should just stick to dresses.

She looks stunning. Thrilled to see the dress, loved it in the photos, more now.:flowers:

I love the kind of retro feel. Her soft hair style goes perfect with it.?

Sign I don't hate all shiny fabric. It works here, because of the simplicity. While she looks fantastic in bright colors, a bright color in shiny material would ruin the look. The simple silver color was perfect. The detail at the neck and the gathered waste gave more then enough interest without bright color.

I really like Stephanie's soft hairdo and it goes so well with her choosen dress. Another hit from her!

Proof once again, when it comes to dresses she has been on a huge Roll for months now. Maybe she should just stick to dresses.

She looks stunning. Thrilled to see the dress, loved it in the photos, more now.:flowers:

I love the kind of retro feel. Her soft hair style goes perfect with it.?

Sign I don't hate all shiny fabric. It works here, because of the simplicity. While she looks fantastic in bright colors, a bright color in shiny material would ruin the look. The simple silver color was perfect. The detail at the neck and the gathered waste gave more then enough interest without bright color.

Agree 100%
Wonderful dress for her - like nearly everything in the last 6 months!
BYe Bine

Wow, a real stunner! All one color is so good for her and the hairdo, with some lift in the crown really flatters her. They both look as though they have trimmed down, a drape like that on the dress can really add pounds but she looks quite svelte

I would love to have that green coat in my own wardrobe! I love her shoes, purse (although a tad summery), hair, make-up, and earrings. Her hose look heavy, but I hate the bare-legged look, so that is a minor complaint.

She is really lovely.

The green outfit...it looks like a smock top...the kind you wear to paint. Great color...not a great style.

LaRae

Pretty color green but the coat is too big and the sleeves too long. And why the other clashing color green dress sticking out below.

The first picture has a BUG in it! :sad:

The third picture has an interesting picture in it. ;)

They both look radiant! :flowers: Honestly, would not matter what she is wearing. Must have been a chilly fall day.

The praying mantis is definitely unique. Reminds me of some of the 'art' my friend takes me to see at openings. Pretty mild actually.

Stephanie looks fabulous. The green coat is beautiful. the dress under is contrasting but certainly not clashing. She looks great :flowers:

The green coat is too big or the sleeves are too long she looks not great I love the cream cocktail dress though

Love the color and soft looking material, the hem is a nice detail...but it's too short.

LaRae

It’s a pretty dress, nice colour, but too short when she’s sitting. Not as spectacular as some of the looks we’ve seen her in over the past several months but ok overall.

I love the dress and the scalloped hem adds some nice style, but I agree that it is too short when she is sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom