Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie's Fashion & Style Part 9: July 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie improves a lot in recent year!
That blue gown :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous. From head to toe.
P.S. Who is Marie Gabrielle ? Savoia?

Lovely colour and gown on Stephanie and a really nice hairstyle to compliment the look.

I think both outfits for the wedding celebrations are lovely. Bright colours really suit her.

Wow, Stephanie's dress is gorgeous! That purple/blue colour is quite romantic; great for a wedding. I also love that she has a clutch that is slightly darker than her dress.

When Stephanie gets it right she gets it RIGHT!

Yes, I would agree with this! And she has been getting it RIGHT a lot recently.

The blue dress is stunning on her and well fitted.

Really stunning. The dress fits her perfectly without being too tight. Very flattering colour. Great style. I love it.

The sapphire evening gown with the hair updo is just gorgeous, I love it.?

Love the jumpsuit and the blue dress. She looked wonderful for both events at this wedding.

I like the 60's jumpsuit too, especially with her hair loose and her deep tan. Very nice!

But unfortunately she's wearing the same shoes she wore at Cannes with that jumpsuit and I wish she hadn't.:sad:

The blue gown is stunning and regal.

The blue dress/hair/makeup is smashing! Not a fan of the earrings....but the rest looks amazing!

LaRae

Weird and in attractive outfit with odd colored cuffs and collars. Her husband still has the troubling redness in his face

I quite like her suit at the art event. The colorful cuffs give some interest. It seems fitting for event.

Not sure about the dress even though I don't hate it. But oh my, her face and her hair in those first two photos look sooo beautiful!?

The earrings are simply gorgeous.

Not sure about the dress even though I don't hate it. But oh my, her face and her hair in those first two photos look sooo beautiful!? The earrings are simply gorgeous.

Agree 100%, Moonmaiden. :flowers: Really lovely all round. The dress is particularly beautiful imo.

:previous: Yes I've had a better look at the dress, it's a powder blue tweed perfect for early fall. It goes great with the aquamarine earrings.?

I actually like the shape and style of the dress ...if it was in a stronger color it would be even better.

Love the hair, earrings and necklace!

LaRae

Love the dress, especially the sleeves. And her hair, make up and jewelry are perfect.

Beautiful - the dress, hair, earrings, shoes, purse, make-up. Just lovely all around.

Oh wow, she looks gorgeous, just amazing here. That dress is perfect on her and there is nothing wrong today. The hair is beautiful and the jewels are magnificent and she looks so happy. This is such an amazing transformation in her, took her a long time but she sure got there and is the prettiest royal lady out there IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom