Fashion of French, Germanic & Other Royals and Nobles Part 1: Oct. 2007 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Thanks for posting this, A Friend! :flowers: Lilly looks nice in this slightly blue Dirndl. I have always liked her a lot.

This was a normal day in the life of Gloria during the 80ies. :D

Hello, Lumutqueen,

LILLY is NOT 25, she is 37. The number 25 refers to the date of her birthday. (She was born on 25th September 1972).
GLORIA is 49. (She was born on 23th February 1960).

Many greetings, :)

A Friend

Thanks for posting this, I missed it. Say what you want, but german comedian Harald Schmidt is just priceless. :D

What is up with her HAIR in the photo, does she own a BRUSH (maybe it was auctioned off at Christies or Sotherbys)???

Valentino's expression says it all, doesn't it? Too funny. To me he's saying, "I can't believe they sat me next to this crazy woman, and I'm supposed to smile as if she's not looking like hideous fashion train wreck!"

I really don't know. :D As I remember right most of those "crazy" hairdo's were "creations" of the famous munich hairdresser Gerhard Meir and she was called the "Punk-Princess" in those days. ;)

She must have used hair extensions and LOTS of hair spray! :lol: She really did have some extreme looks back in her day. She wasn't boring that's for sure!

I know who Gloria von Thurn und Taxis is but who is this Lilly person??

It is Princess Marie Louise "Lilly" zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, the former wife of Alexander, Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe.

ok thank you Dierna23. :flowers:

:previous:Princess Marie Loiuse is still fond of daring gowns. She does have a nice figure to pull them off.

Hello,

Here is a new photo of LILLY:

Foto Prinzessin Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg - Bild von Thomas Schirmacher aus Prominente Künstler - Fotografie (19530538) - fotocommunity.de

Opal, in former times, GLORIA and LILLY were known as the two "Punk Princesses" because of their crazy outfits (LILLY is a professional dressmaker, so she created her crazy outfits herself ). This purpose of this Thread is to collect links to photos and videos of their crazy outfits. Unfortunately, GLORIA has become very conservative now, and it seems LILLY is no longer as crazy as she used to be either, but she is still quite attractive.

A Friend

Opal, in former times, GLORIA and LILLY were known as the two "Punk Princesses" because of their crazy outfits (LILLY is a professional dressmaker, so she created her crazy outfits herself ). This purpose of this Thread is to collect links to photos and videos of their crazy outfits. Unfortunately, GLORIA has become very conservative now, and it seems LILLY is no longer as crazy as she used to be either, but she is still quite attractive.

A Friend
Thanks for the explanation A Friend. Since neither of the ladies dress "crazy" anymore perhaps you could start posting pics of them in current outfits from now on like the other fashion threads do. Just a suggestion. :flowers:

Unfortunately, new pictures of LILLY seem to be rare nowadays, and most of GLORIA's current outfits are--in my personal opinion--not interesting enough for posting in a Thread that is to show the Princesses' crazy past (some current, "quite acceptable" outfits can be found here). Of course, Forum members, feel encouraged to post pictures and videos of current outfits. If I find pictures/videos I think they are worth posting, I will post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom