Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dress, great shoes and a classy bag. I just don't like the necklace. ;)

Love the style and color of the dress, but not a fan of the necklace.

I wonder why she has no tights? ... It's very cold in Sweden right now

Pretty dress in it's simplicity. I definately see a baby bump in the side view photo.

Last edited:
Victoria's maternity fashion does not grab me. For the most part, she appears to be dressing for a woman further along, resulting in a more frumpy appearance. But I do like the color of the dress she wore in the Netherlands!

i like the blue suite the style and color fits her..im so excited that shes pregnant

:previous: I love the colour of the dress. Victoria seems to suit jewel colours and this particular colour is lovely. However, the style is a little severe, or would be, without the addition of that beautiful long necklace. The overall look is simple and uncluttered.

Even the ubiquitous "ponytail" looks softer and less utilitarian than the previous harshly scraped back version she used to wear. Now the effect is softer, fluffier around the face and more feminine. Of course, as always, her megawatt smile is the ultimate accessory!

Love the photo of her holding the baby clothes gift. :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous: I love the colour of the dress. Victoria seems to suit jewel colours and this particular colour is lovely. However, the style is a little severe, or would be, without the addition of that beautiful long necklace. The overall look is simple and uncluttered.

Of course, as always, her megawatt smile is the ultimate accessory!

Yeah her smile is her best accessory even if she looked a little tired to me at this engagement.
I also like her necklace. It's big but still looks delicate so it doesn't overpower the outfit.

Last edited:

Crown Princess Victoria arriving at the church service in Great Cathedral before the opening of the
Swedish Parliament in Stockholm, September 15, 2011 - elegant in black with white details.

** Full view **

Crown Princess Victoria arriving at the church service in Great Cathedral before the opening of the
Swedish Parliament in Stockholm, September 15, 2011 - elegant in black with white details.

** Full view **

One of her best pregnancy looks so far even though a bit old/funeral looking she manages to wear it well. I like the bow on top, its elegant and not childish. The hair is styled very nicely, Id like to see a back view.

Great outfit for Victoria - ok, I'm the one who is always moaning, again, it would be perfect if it only was an inch longer.

Regarding the dress she wore in the Netherlands, the more I look at it, the less I like it. Especially the color, and it should be longer.

The black outfit looks great on her!

Great outfit for Victoria - ok, I'm the one who is always moaning, again, it would be perfect if it only was an inch longer.

Regarding the dress she wore in the Netherlands, the more I look at it, the less I like it. Especially the color, and it should be longer.

The black outfit looks great on her!

The fact that her dresses are shorter than usual is because her baby bump is pushing the dress out making it shorter. If she went for a size bigger she will look like she is in a sack which would be very unflattering. Yes it is an inch too short but that doesn't bother me at all in her case.

She looks fabulous for the opening of Parliament...gorgeous.

One of her best pregnancy looks so far even though a bit old/funeral looking she manages to wear it well. I like the bow on top, its elegant and not childish. The hair is styled very nicely, Id like to see a back view.
I agree it is one of her best looks to date and am dying to get a few more shots of this occasion. I would love to see what she has done with her hair at the back as the front view looks great.

As for it looking a tad funereal, well for some strange reason the SRF always wear black to the opening of Parliament.

:previous:Victoria does look wonderful and her hair and fascinator are Divine. I am not bothered by the length of her current outfits as it seems that in general hems are going up and she is dressing in the best possible taste. More importantly, she has the legs for it!

Her shoes, these days, are really elegant and it is nice to see someone who is not wearing platform heels for a change.

All in all todays outing rates a really big 10!

I love the black outfit, she just looks so put together. It took me awhile about 5 years ago to warm up to the really dark polish, now its my favorite... so I like it. Not everyday, but worn with black I love!

She looked very cute!Love the jacket.

Victoria looks very chic and elegant. The jacket is lovely: I like the bow and the white profiles that break the total black look. Also the hairstyle is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom