The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I wish she had worn these shoes instead of these ugly chunky ankle boots.
But these were more "evening shoes", and wouldn┤t suit at all with the dress today. The boots are fine to me, I use boots with skirts and dresses all the time, as the most women here in Finland.

Old 10-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Royal Highness

Yes,these shoes (from 28th sept.) are gorgeous!
I like the purple dress she has worn at the Royal Palace in Stockholm today, October 20, 201...
It may look like a tent but it hides her belly and she seems to feel comfortable in it. Keeping in mind that she is pregnant and may feel unwell or exhausted from time to time she is dressing very well IMO.
What I like about CP Victoria┤s style is that she is not afraid of colours and modern,edgy accessoires. As a Crown Princess she should dress moderate and smart instead of trying to be a fashion icon or trendsetter because she is a working royal, not a model :-)

Old 10-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
But these were more "evening shoes", and would┤t suit at all with the dress today. The boots are fine to me, I use boots with skirts and dresses all the time, as the most women here in Finland.
One of the great things about these forums is that you get a cultural insight, as well as a geographical insight into what and why people may be wearing what they do.

Boots must be great for Finland (and probably New Zealand)but not anywhere for some fashionista!
Old 10-22-2011, 03:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel arriving to the Glada Hudik Theatre's final performance of "Elvis" at Ericsson Globe.
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3383/vdelvis.png
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6370/vdelvis4.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9435/vdelvis6.png

Slideshow: Victoria's new trend Favorites | Swedish Women's Weekly
Old 10-22-2011, 05:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Victoria looks lovely this time - the dress with application is very nice, I would have chosen different shoes though.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

A little better photos of Victoria at the Glada Hudik Theatre:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...62128063_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...25093948_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...36695360_n.jpg
Lovely look, and the pink ribbon gives a nice touch to the dress.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Majesty

I like the dress. She looked very nice.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...36695360_n.jpg

Lovely look, and the pink ribbon gives a nice touch to the dress.
Is she telling us something? Might the baby be a girl?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
A little better photos of Victoria at the Glada Hudik Theatre:
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...62128063_n.jpg.
Most of her maternity dresses are way to short and unflattering and oddly shaped.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Crown Princess Victoria today, October 27, prior to an official lunch, wearing the black maternity dress
she's worn before - seems to be one of her favourite ones so far.

** Pic **
Old 10-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

On Thursday Victoria attended also the funeral of Per Unckel, the governor of Stockholm.
http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/...7UNCKEL-19.jpg
Love the coat.
Old 10-28-2011, 05:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Those ankle boots are just horrible with dresses!
Old 10-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Majesty

Quote:
On Thursday Victoria attended also the funeral of Per Unckel, the governor of Stockholm.
Love the coat.
I'm not too crazy about the look.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Crown Princess Victoria today, October 27, prior to an official lunch, wearing the black maternity dress
she's worn before - seems to be one of her favourite ones so far.

** Pic **
A little bit boring... it would help to add some even fake jewels....
Old 10-29-2011, 12:24 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Dear CP Victoria,
You are smart and interesting and seem to do a great job. You are also married to a former personal trainer so I expect you are in wonderful shape whether or not you are pregnant. Therefore there is no reason to keep wearing tents. If you need advice on how to find clothing that figure-flattering for your new pregnant figure, please call your Scandinavian crown princess friends, I'm sure they can help.

Old 10-29-2011, 04:32 PM
Nobility

Noticed that ever since she's pregnant, she uses very little or no make-up at all and her hair is always in ponytail. I think she took precaution over the effects of chemicals such as parabens, commonly used in cosmetics as a preservative, and phthalates, used in hairspray, which may lead to birth defects.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Love the coat.
This jacket does her no favors. She needs plain neckline and a bodice with side darts, not one with a seam emphasizing the bust area. I wonder if this is something she had before?
Old 10-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Nobility

I'm going to blame all her horrible maternity fashion choices on what must be incredibly out of control hormones. Otherwise, I can't figure out why as soon as her waistline started expanding, she started dressing like this. I hope as son as the baby is born , her fashion sense goes back to normal. Otherwise, we all may be in for a big letdown...
Old 10-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Nobility

I think Victoria is looking for comfortability and without having to worry the clothes are showing too much. There are some comments in the Marie of Denmark's fashion thread that she is showing too much (such as outline of her navel etc) in her more figure-hugging pregnant top.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK View Post
Dear CP Victoria,
You are smart and interesting and seem to do a great job. You are also married to a former personal trainer so I expect you are in wonderful shape whether or not you are pregnant. Therefore there is no reason to keep wearing tents. If you need advice on how to find clothing that figure-flattering for your new pregnant figure, please call your Scandinavian crown princess friends, I'm sure they can help.
Is this a petition? Because I would like to sign it. There is no reason for Victoria to be looking like this, just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you have to dress in such an unflattering way. It also appears she is wearing maternity clothes when she is barely showing, if at all. I think Victoria Beckham, Princess Mary and Princess Marie need to have an intervention.

Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style