Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go, Lenora! Wheee

I have voted several times.... so it is not just you, Cinderella!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see Mary in this poll ,she has a great style.
I also love Angelina style and beauty too,but I prefer her when she had some very feminine curves.She was much more sexy with more weight (sorry for being out of topic:flowers:)

Nice to see Mary in this poll ,she has a great style.
I also love Angelina style and beauty too,but I prefer her when she had some very feminine curves.She was much more sexy with more weight (sorry for being out of topic:flowers:)

Princess Marie is also there. I voted for her too.

Can we please move away from who voted in the Hello! magazine poll. It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread - Mary's Maternity Fashion. Thank you. :)

That is exactly what I said in my post #1406... Thank you for reminding everyone again, JessRulz. This Is Mary's Maternity Fashions, after all.

That is exactly what I said in my post #1406... Thank you for reminding everyone again, JessRulz. This Is Mary's Maternity Fashions, after all.

Sorry, misunderstood what you meant. True.

Are there any more events scheduled for Mary any time soon?

I have my doubts. But! I have been proven wrong many times. lol I would Love to see her again in all her glory... It will be quite awhile before we see her again after she gives birth, sad to say. I am certain that Mary is ready to give birth to her twins as much as we are... i dare say, MORE!

The moral of the story should be that sometimes 'tis better to stay home. Were I at this stage of the pregnancy, I would never have dared to step out of the house in that horrible black dishrag. :ermm: Now add to that picture poorly dressed Christian, bored Frederik and messed-up dressed Isabella, excuse me, that's too much misery for my stomache. My opinion, as always. :flowers:

Mary was dressed for comfort and the kids were dressed this way as well. I didn't see anything wrong with Mary's dress it was a family outing. Now Fred I'm sorry he looks like he got dressed in the dark.

If I was 9 months pregant with twins I probably wouldnt wear anything else than some tent-like leggings and sweaters, avoiding to move around where possible. From that perspective, Mary looks really good and the kids, well, they looked worse in the past.

What I find really shocking is Frederiks appearance, and not only at this event but for weeks or months. He looks something between ill and not at ease, almost worrying.

Personally, having gone through 4 pregnanacies myself i think Mary is marverlously svelte for the 8th month with twins, I do think she is rather bloated on her face, and I've noticed it by isabella and Christian too. Ever woman carried differently.

For a woman in the last stages of pregnancy with twins I think Mary looks amazing! These days she has to dress for comfort.

God bless this woman! In my oppinion she is doing great. She even manages to look pretty.

I think Mary is still working out, low impact, even at this late stage of the pregnancy...not running or bike riding...But I am sure she has access to gym equipment for upper body/arm workouts and leg lifts...definitely no cardio and abdominal stuff though...but I think Mary probably can't help herself, she feels the need to stay in shape and toned...

I have to agree with you on this, Anna. Mary isn't about to let herself go, and I say good for her!
As for managing to look pretty... I think that she is just stunning, as usual!

Mary has managed to look great and her face is bound to look a little puffy at this late stage of pregnancy. I applaud her for making an effort to wear a dress, if she would have worn maternity jeans or leggings, I would have wholeheartedly agreed with her choice, I'm sure there would be some who wouldn't like it. She had make up on and so took the time to make sure she looked good. :flowers:

Oh my goodness, Mary looks just so elegant and lovely in this photo! Frederik and Christian look equally handsome, as well. But where is little Isabella?

Great work, ayvee!
They look as painted, I can't wait to see a bigger version of this photo for some time.. At least I'm hoping it will come out...:cool:
Maybe Isabella was fed up with taking part in the session this time?

Great work, ayvee!
They look as painted, I can't wait to see a bigger version of this photo for some time.. At least I'm hoping it will come out...:cool:
Maybe Isabella was fed up with taking part in the session this time?

Photoshop... way too much photoshop.

Is says she posed as well.

Last edited:
The gown is made of that material I think is tacky. Mary looks ok, but she could have worn something better.

Wow, the photo is incredible, yes photoshop, but stil a great photo, must be nice do a moving of a house dressing like this!!!!!!:flowers::ROFLMAO::whistling:

Photoshop or airbrushing, I believe the photographer is such a perfectionist that made the photo look almost 'fake' in the end.:ermm: Too much posing, cold atmosphere and a bad dress... Well, I feel rather disappointed this time. BTW, where's the little one?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom