Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great little dress, strange shoes. She seems to be trying to match her husband's shoe wear.:cool:

But she looks relaxed and pretty.

Yep. I love the dress- shoes not so much.

Great little dress, strange shoes. She seems to be trying to match her husband's shoe wear.:cool:

But she looks relaxed and pretty.

Absolutely agree. The shoes are ugly though… :lol:

Charlotte at her cousin Louis' wedding in Monaco today, July 27:

** Full view **

:previous: Charlotte's dress is too short and she needs a hat.

Dimitri is wearing what looks like his civil wedding suit...glad it wasn't ruined in the Palace swimming pool...!:lol:;)

:previous: Charlotte's dress is too short and she needs a hat.

Dimitri is wearing what looks like his civil wedding suit...glad it wasn't ruined in the Palace swimming pool...!:lol:;)

The groom’s mother was also hatless...

Most of the ladies attending did not wear hats to this wedding.

Last edited:
I don't like Charlotte's dress. Too short and I don't appreciate black in weddings. Seems that the dress code was unclear.
Caroline and her daughters in law have the proper royal wedding attire (although than Louis is not really royal), attire similar To Monaco national day.
Stephanie and Charlotte look like if they were going to another event.
No clear view of Pauline and Alexandra

I'm not a fan of the dress. Dimitri looks amazing btw

I think Charlotte looks fine if not very exciting. I don't think she needs a hat - the groom's mother didn't bother. The black doesn't concern me particularly as it is broken up with the white polka dots.

Dress is far too short for a religious wedding and doesn't look like wedding guest attire.

Really strange choice to wear a black dress at a lovely summer wedding on a warm day. She should have chosen a different colour. And her dress is too short.

Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 -

Really disappointed with her outfit. Yes she has great legs but I think it would have been better had she chosen a slightly more reserved dress for the religious ceremony. The whole look is a little underwhelming.
Incidentally the weather wasn’t good in the afternoon with periods of rain and thunderstorms.

Awesome outfits! (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Much as I like the colour, I don’t particularly like Charlotte’s gown. (..)

I like what Charlotte wore to the Civil Ceremony more than what she wore to the Church or evening party...but again it's WAY too short imo. These uber short dresses seem to be the new thing with her I guess.

https://www.vogue.com/article/marie-chevallier-louis-ducruet-wedding-monaco-exclusive-images

It's really amazing the difference in Charlotte these days. She looks so at ease and relaxed since Dimitri. I feel like she's finally come to her own. Certainly not implying it's cos of the man, but perhaps it is the nature of the relationship and many other good things in her life now. Lovely to see.

And yes, I like this dress on her. Not my cup of tea but flattering! She rarely picks predictable outfits in big events :D

Charlotte looks lovely but I agree that her outfit seems a bit too wintry.

She looks terrific. I like the big hat and don’t think it looks wintry. The green dress is fantastic. who can wear such an elastic smocked waist, and the color is stunning.

Caroline seems to be distributing hats & dresses to her daughters(-in-laws) these days, cute!

I thought that hat was straw but now I see it's felt and in black colour, yeah it looks pretty heavy for a summer outfit

Stunning hat and the gown is just beautiful

I like the fringe - it is a younger, fresher look. Has she sported a fringe before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom