Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate what she wore to Pierre and Bea's wedding. It doesn't suit her and it's not appropriate for the occasion.

BTW, it is Missoni, right?

The day dress is a nice dress but not a dress for your brother's wedding. Just a chic simple dress for a lunch in a good restaurant. Furthermore she looked stressed and nervous.
I did not manage to see what she wore in the evening.

I dislike the print of the orange dress.

The day dress is a nice dress but not a dress for your brother's wedding. Just a chic simple dress for a lunch in a good restaurant. Furthermore she looked stressed and nervous.
I did not manage to see what she wore in the evening.

I agree about the outfit and how she was acting

No problem with Tatania , but Beatrice will stole the show with her 2 weddings

I like the dress, but not for a wedding - for a summer garden party, it's fine, but for a wedding, it's far too casual. The bag is a little on the large side for me as well.

That has to be the silliest bag for a wedding I have ever seen. What was she carrying in it? I normally admire her style but both this outfit and the dress for the 10 year celebrations of Albert's reign were a miss for me.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I thought she was carrying staff for Rafael but no way. The nanny should carry and you also can put the staff in the prank's bag.

I like the dress, but not for a wedding - for a summer garden party, it's fine, but for a wedding, it's far too casual. The bag is a little on the large side for me as well.

But this was only a civil ceremony which is normally a very casual affair when there is a church wedding following! This was, indeed, exactly like a summer garden party! I think it was not a particularly successful look but it wasn't inappropriate or anything.

Not at all keen on Charlotte's dress but it is perfect for a celebration and follows the dress code set by the bride and groom.

The wedding itself is a civil service long on meaning, short in length. Then they go out into the gardens for a fabulous "picnic" and later on a reception with evening dress.

I will agree that Charlotte does seem very slim and model like.

The dress itself is pretty but to her brothers wedding or any wedding I find it was underdressed, simple/casual look.

I also do think this dress needs a curvier woman. It makes her look flatter then she already is.

Mlle Casiraghi looked nice. After all it was mainly a pique-nique after the ceremony.

She has no virtually no hips and absolutely no breasts, which means that she should be able to wear clothes like a fashion model. But somehow that's not how Charlotte looks in her clothes. Maybe it's her bad posture?:ermm:

Before she began riding actively in her late teens and early twenties she seemed to weigh more, she looked better in her clothes, and more beautiful overall as well.

But this was only a civil ceremony which is normally a very casual affair when there is a church wedding following! This was, indeed, exactly like a summer garden party!

Wow, okay. I was just sharing my opinion, I didn't post in a factual way. I am not a Catholic, nor do I live in a Catholic country (as it's my understanding that civil weddings are more common in the Catholic church) so I have never been to a civil wedding ceremony and therefore don't know what they are like.

That aside, thinking about it again, Charlotte's outfit is indeed fine for the picnic afterwards. I just personally would expect something a little more formal for the service...

The bride and groom requested their guests to wear traditional costume to the picnic. So who knows if she ( or anyone else )changed into something else for the picnic. There aren't any pictures yet of anyone in traditional garb apart from the bride.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

the dresses whe wore in her brother wedding were awful...tha long zara dress.....the yello dress with yello sabrinas...the missoni dress suitable for the beach...and today evening a long dress with some camel plataforms awful...she doesn't seam the charlotte we know---

I too found Charlotte's choice of dresses disappointing and her overall look less groomed than we usually see. However having to cope with the boat trip and a little one doesn't lend itself to looking sleek:)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous:I said the same thing in the wedding thread. Something is different about Charlotte. In the past I could always count on her to be the most beautiful woman within a 100 mile radius but not lately.

(..)
Anyway I am happy that Gad accompanied her to her brother's wedding. Seeing her happily married ex-Alex Dellal there with his radiant wife might have been just a little awkward for her otherwise!

Last edited by a moderator:
(...)The purple evening dress with the large pattern and flounces looked the best on her of all the wedding outfits. However, the v neck did not flatter her.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:I agree. That dress was prettiest on Charlotte.

However she should avoid plunging V-necks at all cost...they are not her friend.:eek:

August 1, 2015 - In a ruffled printed dress at the reception wedding of her brother.

I think she looked very nice and the dress is a nice dress for the event. I also think she was one of the better dressed ladies.

Full view ** Close up

Yes i think that dress is very nice. But the better dressed is Charlotte i don't say that.

I thought Charlotte looked absolutely fabulous and charmant.

I really love her dress, bag and hair !!! Lovely !

Evening gown was o.k but does she not own a evening bag. I know she reps Gucci but they do make evening bags the bag even though green looked odd to me.

Evening gown was o.k but does she not own a evening bag. I know she reps Gucci but they do make evening bags the bag even though green looked odd to me.

Exactly. Ugly and not well fitting with an evening gown.
Personnaly i thoink that out of the yellow lace with the shawl whiche were gorgeous, Charlotte wore for these wedding celebrations a concentration of the worst possible outfits, out o her age and her usual style. A total fail.
I do not know if the dress code was for invitees to wear the maximum possible of flower prints and ruffles! Maybe it was a contest! Which lady will be the most decorated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom