Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she may indeed look good, but I don't find that dress so pretty. Honestly, it looks like a jeans camisole...

Its a shirt dress. Perhaps a bit casual, but for a riding event like yesterday, quite appropriate. The color is nice on her as is the styling. :flowers:

Love the dress on her and I also loved the oxblood coloured from the previous event I think she is very chic and this is so lovely IMO

She looks great in both outfits. Love the blue dress.

How kind of Charlene...

...to lend Charlotte her blue shirtdress!

Charlotte at the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping on July 2 wearing a printed skirt (or dress!) combined with a denim blouse:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The skirt and the denim blouse are Ok, very informal...but the shoes...Oh my god, they are horrible..:sad:

the top and skirt doesn't go ..........she looks like she has just got out of bed
so lucky to be slim and beautiful to get away with that look :)

Charlotte at the Longines Paris Eiffel Jumping on July 2 wearing a printed skirt (or dress!) combined with a denim blouse:

The whole outfit is a mess... The shirt doesn't go with the skirt, the skirt is as ugly as it can be and the shoes are hideous... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

I think it's a dress so not sure what the point of the denim shirt is. I think she looks fine if casual, I like the print on the dress. I love her hair at the moment and I think a happier private life makes her look lovely these days.

I would guess the dress is likely sleeveless, and she is wearing the denim shirt like a jacket almost over the dress. Its common enough.

For a casual outfit I find it nice. I like the print of the dress and the denim top even is nice enough. But I guess I come from the home of the Canadian tuxedo :ROFLMAO:

Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 -

Love the skirt. ( or is it a dress?) The denim spoils this and I don't think the shoes work well with this look.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
I like the denim shirt with the skirt it looks casual and comfortable . The shoes are not working with this look a nice pair of sandals or wedges would have been better.

I, too, strangely enough, like the look. I think that that boho long skirt doesn't simply go with the denim and the shoes...

An odd outfit .. but then redemption .. those shoes I love them and wish they were mine !!!!

Charlotte attended the Vogue Foundation Gala as part of the Paris Fashion Week yesterday, July 5, wearing a gold floral dress.

She reminds me of Roman gladiators, I don't like it:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

Too mucht happen in that dress..God she has a lovely face, a lovely body, a simple dress would be a perfect choice for her...:ermm:

Charlotte attended the Vogue Foundation Gala as part of the Paris Fashion Week yesterday, July 5, wearing a gold floral dress.

She reminds me of Roman gladiators, I don't like it:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up **

I think she's doing her "professional" thing - these OTT dresses tend to happen when at these occasions. Otherwise, when left to herself, she tends to err towards the simpler styles - more in fitting with her private persona.

If you look at her face in the first two pictures I think she looks uncomfortable - I think she knows it doesn't really work for her. Her mother has a bigger personality - she would have carried it off even if people didn't like it. Charlotte looks like she's playing dress up.

You're right Iceflower - my first thought was the love child of a gladiator and Dracula!

Yet having said all that, I kind of like it!!!! ?

Ugh..terrible dress. She is such a pretty girl...she doesn't seem to have a consistent sense for what looks good.

LaRae

If you notice the expressions of the people around her, they say it all. :bang:

I actually like it. It's a Vogue dinner. This is not the place for your basic cookie cutter, princessy dress.

Very different for her .. but I love it the bag is very cute .. she looks great IMO

I think the choice of dress was perfect for a vogue event. The dress itself isn't bad but would only be appropriate for such a high fashion event. She looked good!

Personally, I would have preferred more dramatic make up to go with the dress.

Agree about the makeup needing to be more pronounced. This dress is more costume and dominates her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not a fan of Charlotte's latest dress, for some reason it reminds me a little of a gladiator costume. I also agree with those about the makeup, it almost looks like she has nothing on her but for a fashion event, something a bit more would've been better.

I'm not a fan of Charlotte's latest dress, for some reason it reminds me a little of a gladiator costume. .

Yes - that's what I thought - love child of a gladiator and Dracula - but I still like it. Can't help thinking less of the black tulle stuff might have worked better.

Yes it is shocking and looks almost like a gladiator costume for Halloween but honestly what I like about it. Charlotte for the most part knows how to dress for an event. This is a Vogue event for a showcase of contemporary design. It called for something bold or dramatic. I think she just needed to step up the makeup to match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom