"Kate: The Future Queen" by Katie Nicholl (2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True or not? I wonder if William had not met her he would still be unmarried now. Which would be a disaster for the Royal Family. So Kate has saved him from an unmarried fate, which can only be a good thing. Most woman would not have wanted the job!

The thing that throws of that article to me is that she dated rupert finch pretty much her entire first year and was in love with him. So if she really did follow him there wouldn't she have wanted to stay single.

This book looks like its going to have the same "info" that came out in 2010/11, just with the title being for Kate and updated section about marriage and pregnancy...I wouldn't waste my money..

I have read all that info in a us weekly mag in 2011...so nothing new there..that "summit" she has talked about before on either abc or nbc morning shows..

if william wasn't married he would probably be falling out of clubs drunk looking like a fool.

There were no guarantee that she and William would get together so why does it matter how she picked St Andrews. Katie Nichols books are a bit suspect to me because she is always describing conversations/actions where it is just William and Kate or Kate and Carole. The Middletons don't discuss William and Kate. We have hear Mike's voice twice. Carole once. Pippa's never and Kate only after her engagement.

Without Kate at St Andrews,William probably leaves after his first year. Goes to Sandhurst early and becomes more young Harry like with heavy drinking and clubs. It was credited to Kate for keeping William at St Andrews

Certain posters like to stir the pot by posing unflattering pieces from the DM.
Always the usual suspects.

I post whatever I see about them, good or bad. It's up to you if you want to read it. And I like Kate and William - and the Middletons - I never said I didn't.

There were no guarantee that she and William would get together so why does it matter how she picked St Andrews. Katie Nichols books are a bit suspect to me because she is always describing conversations/actions where it is just William and Kate or Kate and Carole. The Middletons don't discuss William and Kate. We have hear Mike's voice twice. Carole once. Pippa's never and Kate only after her engagement.

Without Kate at St Andrews,William probably leaves after his first year. Goes to Sandhurst early and becomes more young Harry like with heavy drinking and clubs. It was credited to Kate for keeping William at St Andrews

If not Kate, there could've been someone else.
Really difficult to say what would've been.

Even if Carole Middleton pushed her to follow Prince William to St. Andrews, there's nothing that can be done now.

Kate's bagged her Prince and for all concerned they are a very happy couple.

The story was made up long ago and I think it's pretty much false. There were a lot of young women at St Andrew's, there was no guarantee that Catherine would be able to hook up with William just by attending the school.

William & Catherine pretty much made it known that they became friends, flatmates and he saw something in her that he wanted to explore. Catherine went on to publically mention that there was no big picture of William on her bedroom wall.

I think the media has tried to make their relationship into s storybook royal fantasy. When in reality, their story is pretty normal and simple. I think the authors see the story too simple to sell, so they fluff it up by fantasies.

Last edited:
I think the media has tried to make their relationship into s storybook royal fantasy. When in reality, their story is pretty normal and simple. I think the authors see the story too simple to sell, so they fluff it up by fantasies.

Personally I think the way their relationship evolved from being good friends (and both dating other people) at the beginning and over time, developing into a deeper, intimate relationship is one reason why they have lasted so long and from there, built the relationship into a happy, stable marriage.

Sometimes chasing a person because of who he/she appears to be and forming a relationship on a grand passion just doesn't bode well for an enduring marriage.

Yeah, it's a relationship that was built with time, friendship and love.

"Kate: the Future Queen"
by Katie Nicholl 2013

Amazon
This link inludes most of the first chapter.
blurb
"Katie Nicholl, bestselling author and royal correspondent for The Mail on Sunday, gives an inside look into the life of the future Queen of England, Kate Middleton. Since becoming Duchess Catherine of Cambridge in 2011, Middleton has captivated royals fans around the world and now, Nicholl delivers the story of her early life, first romances, and love with Prince William. Nicholl will reveal new details on Middleton’s initiation into royal life and, of course, her first pregnancy."

Kate Middleton changed unis to get close to Prince William - MyDaily UK

Prince William 'Made Marriage Pact With Kate Middleton Three Years Before Engagement Was Announced' - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Report: Kate Middleton's Mom Pressed Prince William About Future Marriage Plans | E! Online

Kate Middleton: Is Mom the New JR?

Kate Middleton and Prince William's break up after army antics helped by Queen | Mail Online

Kate’s secret charity work | Royal Spectacle

Kate Middleton Met Prince William Before St Andrews University, According To New Book [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] - Entertainment & Stars

Kate and Wills' first meeting no accident

v cover
reproduced for promotional purposes

Attachments

• Kate.jpg
    Kate.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,608
Last edited:
It's so meta when the media, who cruelly made fun of Kate, talks about how hard it was for her when the media cruelly made fun of her.

:previous:
Yes indeed, similar to when the media was out in full force, blocking the street outside her residence as they reported on and provided evidence of her inability to leave the house without being subjected to media harassment.

On a different tangent...I'm wondering what these mysterious magic powers and enchantments are that Kate and her mother have employed and continue to employ with such dazzling success. Surely there should be a public outcry, and demands that Kate and Carole be called to account to explain how she/they were able to ensnare a Prince of the Realm so quickly, and inveigle him into the dark heart of the Middleton manor with only a temporary and easily-overcome hiccup or two along the way.

It can't just be coincidence that the situation bears more than a passing resemblance to that of Elizabeth Woodville and her mother Jacquetta (who incidentally was accused on more than one occasion of witchcrafct and sorcery, and of procuring her daughter's marriage to the King through such means). Not that I'm suggesting they resorted to anything similar or untoward of course. :D

:previous:
Yes indeed, similar to when the media was out in full force, blocking the street outside her residence as they reported on and provided evidence of her inability to leave the house without being subjected to media harassment.

On a different tangent...I'm wondering what these mysterious magic powers and enchantments are that Kate and her mother have employed and continue to employ with such dazzling success. Surely there should be a public outcry, and demands that Kate and Carole be called to account to explain how she/they were able to ensnare a Prince of the Realm so quickly, and inveigle him into the dark heart of the Middleton manor with only a temporary and easily-overcome hiccup or two along the way.

It can't just be coincidence that the situation bears more than a passing resemblance to that of Elizabeth Woodville and her mother Jacquetta (who incidentally was accused on more than one occasion of witchcrafct and sorcery, and of procuring her daughter's marriage to the King through such means). Not that I'm suggesting they resorted to anything similar or untoward of course. :D

But don't you know??? She went to Hogwarts before uni (the other school was just a cover up) and Kate and her mum used a love potion for poor Will (who might still be under the influence). ;) She showed her skill with wands a few months ago... :D (And she had a son, but this board is not nc17 is it??)

But don't you know??? She went to Hogwarts before uni (the other school was just a cover up) and Kate and her mum used a love potion for poor Will (who might still be under the influence). ;) She showed her skill with wands a few months ago... :D (And she had a son, but this board is not nc17 is it??)

she went to Hogwarts?!?

I almost don't care that used a love potion (which is really rather cruel and kind of rape-y of her) because it mean that she's a witch who went to Hogwarts and that is awesome!

Although, I do hope she's stopped using the love potion to control William. After all, the reason why Voldemort was incapable of feeling love was because he was conceived under the influence of a love potion. We really don't need a royal version of Voldie.

It's not Hogwarts, I think it's kind of like a Bewitched thing; Endora and Samantha. I'm sure Georgie's a mortal, but any baby girls come along and she'll be a witch too.

Of course this means Uncle Gary is Dr. Bombay. :ermm:

It's not Hogwarts, I think it's kind of like a Bewitched thing; Endora and Samantha. I'm sure Georgie's a mortal, but any baby girls come along and she'll be a witch too.

Of course this means Uncle Gary is Dr. Bombay. :ermm:

Women are so powerful, why don't they run the world? Or maybe we do! Some people are convinced Queen Elizabeth controls the U.S. I.R.S.

If George starts twitching his nose in his crib and the toys levitate, I might rethink the mortal part. :D

If you believe that the Middletons don't discuss Will and Kate I point you to the Twitter account of a pap named Niraj Tanna. Most particularly from the period Nov. 8 to Dec. 3, 2012 and then to the late evening of July 21st. He seems privy to some rather interesting information even before the Queen.

I'm enjoying this book even though parts of it are silly conjecture (such as what Kate was thinking when she walked down the aisle) and other parts are inaccurate- (William having to ask the Queen for Diana's ring because it was part of the Queen's collection)

I enjoyed learning more about how Party Pieces started and how Kate's school fees were paid, since some have in the past, insinuated Uncle Gary must have paid for them.

Interesting scenario, and you're likely right. :flowers: He would have left St Andrews, but maybe it would't have been Sandhurst. Maybe it would have been Charles' old alma mater. Maybe.

William didn't have the grades to go to Cambridge (nor did Charles or Edward) but the idea of a British university lowering its standards for Princes of the Realm won't wash these days.

William didn't have the grades to go to Cambridge (nor did Charles or Edward) but the idea of a British university lowering its standards for Princes of the Realm won't wash these days.

Ah, okay. :flowers: I didn't know that Edward went to Cambridge. Or if I knew, I forgot.

So it would have been Sandhurst? Not another university?

It could have been another university but not Oxford or Cambridge. There were many universities for which his grades were good enough but not for those two. He could have gone to somewhere like Goldsmiths where Beatrice went and thus been based in London or other universities in London or in England. There are 100s of them. Durham is where Peter went for instance and Leeds where Chelsy Davies went.

Back
Top Bottom