Sibling Pictures - Group Photos of Victoria, Carl Philip & Madeleine

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u have not seen it only close up photos i think

here is a other one can it be at prince Bertils funeral

Attachments

• 888.jpg
    888.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 917
Josefine said:
u have not seen it only close up photos i think
here is a other one can it be at prince Bertils funeral
never seen that one... I think it was at their grandmother Alices funderal in march 1997

see the Swedish Royal kids did show up, this isn't easy, knowing that over 60 Swedish people died during this disaster and many more are missing, they are human beings too and some people can't handle grief like others and also hearing that the royal family also know some people that died in this horrible disaster, isn't easy either and all of you going on about them spending time with boyfriends or girlfriends, how do you know exactly what they were doing maybe they were grieiving friends losts.

so sad... its not only 60 people. About 1000 swedes are still missing, and sadly they could all be dead.

it's not only 1000 swedes, it's 155+ human beings.

moby said:
it's not only 1000 swedes, it's 155+ human beings.
ofcourse... Its not only swedes. But "NJ..." wrote that 60 swedes were missing and I replied that it´s many more.
But ofcourse we shall not forget the thousands of missing people in India, Indonisia, Sri Lanka...

Its a sad fact, that this tsunami probably wouldn´t have gotten this much attention if it "only" had hit India and Indonesia and no tourists had been affected... really sad

but now lets move on to the siblings! After the show tonight, perhaps I will be able to post some caps of the interview...

With the exception of Sri Lanka, no country lost a higher percentage of their population than Sweden has. Well, that´s based on the number of missing though. Assumed dead.

Yennie said:
ofcourse... Its not only swedes. But "NJ..." wrote that 60 swedes were missing and I replied that it´s many more.
But ofcourse we shall not forget the thousands of missing people in India, Indonisia, Sri Lanka...

Its a sad fact, that this tsunami probably wouldn´t have gotten this much attention if it "only" had hit India and Indonesia and no tourists had been affected... really sad

but now lets move on to the siblings! After the show tonight, perhaps I will be able to post some caps of the interview...
There are many countris still missing citizens that I think many people "forget" or don't pay attention to simply because the population of the country is larger (or possible other reasons, I don't know.) But the US is standing at 2500 people still missing by the major network reports...2500 people missing and also probably dead and I have seen a single mention of that number on these boards!

Here is one of Victoria and Madeleine.

Attachments

• 1365127.jpg
    1365127.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,048
Britters said:
There are many countris still missing citizens that I think many people "forget" or don't pay attention to simply because the population of the country is larger (or possible other reasons, I don't know.) But the US is standing at 2500 people still missing by the major network reports...2500 people missing and also probably dead and I have seen a single mention of that number on these boards!
I dont know how many americans members there are here? Maybe thats why iy hasnt been mention that much. Also, this is the "swedish section"...

But I think its always like that, even if its sad. One get more affected when you hear bout someone that is similar to you. Same nationality, age, sex...
But that doesnt mean one doesnt care about the others! Ofcourse its terrible that 2500 americans are missing, just as terrible as 1500 swedes.
All man are created equal you know :)

I know we had some pictures of this serie before, but I think not the whole. I love those pictures (from spring 2001). The way how they were published was surely annoying for the Royal family (guests have gotten cameras to make party pictures and someone has sent pictures to Aftonbladet later...this was the party of the Royal couple´s long friend Agneta Kreuger, mother of Victoria´s best friend Caroline), but for the readers it was surely interesting. IMO the Royal children look so very different here, really relaxed. As if they would be completely different ppl and would have different personalities.

Attachments

• party1.jpg
    party1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,726
  • party2.jpg
    party2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4,534
  • party3.jpg
    party3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,711
  • party4.jpg
    party4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,982
  • party5.jpg
    party5.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,988
  • party6.jpg
    party6.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,770
  • party7.jpg
    party7.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,558
  • party8.jpg
    party8.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,269
oh, those are my favourite pictures! They seems to have alot of fun at that party ;)

btw, I found one more pic from the party:

Attachments

• PRIVAT9.JPG
    PRIVAT9.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 2,207
Last edited:
I love seeing group pictures of the siblings...my favorite group photos are the black and white photos the three took with their mother...Those pictures were so beautiful.

Nobel 2000
madeleins first

Attachments

• 00-7-royal.jpg
    00-7-royal.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,548
Last edited:
the danish wedding

Attachments

• namnlös.jpg
    namnlös.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,629
more pics from Danish Wedding

Attachments

• 2004,14meij.jpg
    2004,14meij.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 577
  • 2004,14meif.jpg
    2004,14meif.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,248
  • 2004,14meid.jpg
    2004,14meid.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 679
  • 6vq01lto_guest.jpg
    6vq01lto_guest.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 755
  • 140576_normal.jpg
    140576_normal.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,467
  • 452661v.jpg
    452661v.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,428
  • 758532_41.jpg
    758532_41.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,536
madeleine and Victoria

picture of victoria and madeleine.

Attachments

• Tryo 04.jpg
    Tryo 04.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,353
It was Caroline Kreugers 25th birthday party in july 2002. I think it was on the 11th, just a few days before Victorias birthday.

This was also one of the first occasions where we could see Victoria and Daniel W. together. Also the night of the "kiss-photo" :)

Attachments

• kiss.JPG
    kiss.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 888
were there any good sibling group photo from yesterday

Photograph

I love that photograph of the three of them in the water as children! :cool:

More photos of the Bernadotte-trio!

On winter holiday in Storlien 1985 and at Solliden in june 1987

and one more: the trio with their cousins Oscar and Victor, this time in Stockholm watching an Equestrian event.

Madeleine and Carl Philip at their last day of school 1992

Victoria, Carl Philip, Madeleine and a friend of Carl Philip riding a dog sledge in Storlien 1991

Attachments

• storlien1985.jpg
    storlien1985.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 791
  • summer1987.jpg
    summer1987.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 861
  • cousins.jpg
    cousins.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,010
  • 1992.jpg
    1992.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,048
  • storlien.jpg
    storlien.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 766
Last edited by a moderator:
Yennie said:
and one more: the trio with their cousins Oscar and Victor, this time in Stockholm watching an Equestrian event.

Thank you Yennie for those rare pics. It´s interesting to see Oscar and Victor as children/teenagers. In a way we get to hear far too seldom about them. After all their mother performs many duties for the crown. When I think of the nieces and nephews of queen Beatrix...they are far more in the focus.

You´re right Lena. It is very seldom one hear anything about them... I know one of them (Gustav?) studied in Lund but I have no idea of the other two...

2 cute photos of Victoria and Carl Philip. The first one was taken in Stockholm on the same day as Madeleines christening and the second one at Solliden, summer of 1982

Attachments

• victoriacarl.jpg
    victoriacarl.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,799
  • sibs1982.jpg
    sibs1982.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,046
Last edited by a moderator:
Yennie -thanks!

Oh Yennie those last two photographs of them are cute!:)

Thank you for posting them.;)

Ms Layevska said:
Isn't Carl Philip the cutest thing you ever seen?

Aww! He looks adorable in those last two photos with Victoria.

cp vic, p carl, p madeleine at the 50th aniversary of K Carl. Raymond Reuter - 30th Apr 96

Attachments

• pvicpmad50aniverseofkcraymondreuterapr3096.jpg
    pvicpmad50aniverseofkcraymondreuterapr3096.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 647
Back
Top Bottom