The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 06:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Congratulations to the couple, Alex and their families

Not really surprised. I thought they would be like Madeleine abd have closer.

I kind of hope for a little girl. Then all three siblings have one of each. Also fitting, the girls both have a girl first then a boy, and their brother the opposite, Alex has two male cousins close in age to play with.
I have 2 boys and they love all the same stuff, football, wrestling etc and are great friends because they share the same interests. 'One of each' is seen as the ideal but for kids themselves, if the age gap isn't too big, having a sibling of the same sex as themselves can be great as well.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
I have 2 boys and they love all the same stuff, football, wrestling etc and are great friends because they share the same interests. 'One of each' is seen as the ideal but for kids themselves, if the age gap isn't too big, having a sibling of the same sex as themselves can be great as well.
And some siblings have nothing in common and fight like cats she dogs no matter how close in age. The argument for having two kids of the same sex close together will make them best of friends rarely proves true. That's what friends are for. Just as many men dream of having a son, a lot if women want a daughter (not all). That is why people often say one of each is ideal.

Another boy, another girl, I don't care. They aren't my kids. I think people invest too much into other people's kids. Healthy baby is all that should matter. I just said it would be fitting as all three siblings round have the same, wih him in reverse.

Old 03-28-2017, 07:35 AM
Nobility

Oh!
Congratulations to the proud parents and their families
Little Alexander will have a little brother or sister
How exciting!
Old 03-28-2017, 08:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

What wonderful news after all the sad events of the last week. Many Congratulations to the entire Family!!

Tags
pregnancy, prince alexander, prince carl philip, princess sofia