The Crown Prince family's trip abroad

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wonder if they've left yet?

:previous: That's quite possible, since they don't appear in the official calendar anymore. ;)

According "Billed Bladet" Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette Marit and their family spend the Christmas in India

Google Traduttore

Last edited:
How Hunky does Haakon look in jeans!? And Sverre's face is so funny in the official websites photo. He seems like a fun wee boy. And Marius is getting so handsome, he'll be a real heartbreaker one day. I am so happy the CP family has done this, I think its one of the best things they could have ever done. The children will learn and grow so much because of this.

Love to see my favorite CP family. They all look great.

Thanks for the links - what a nice surprise. I'm glad for the Crown Princely couple and the children that they're having a good time. They seem happy and relaxed and I'm sure that the children will learn quite a lot during this trip.

Prince Sverre is so adorable & cute at the end of the video.
The house shown in the video, is that where the family are staying?

They seems to have great time together, thank for all pictures and video:flowers:
I think that it will be great experience for all family.

It's so nice we can see pictures of them ;)

I'm so happy to see these photos! The children are really cute! I think that this trip will be very intresting for the family.

Great pictures. I love this family.

I'm happy to see CP Haakon and CP Mette-Marit during their trip. It must be a very good experience for them and their kids.

It's great to see the children. Ingrid seems to have a new haircut and Marius is getting so tall. He needs to put on a few pounds, I think. One of the articles said he had 'Norwegian tentamen' which went very well. Can anyone tell me what that means?

It's great to see the children. Ingrid seems to have a new haircut and Marius is getting so tall. He needs to put on a few pounds, I think. One of the articles said he had 'Norwegian tentamen' which went very well. Can anyone tell me what that means?

I think it means he's very calm, relaxed and easy going. My middle Norweigian cusion is also described as having the same Norweigian temprament and she is so easy going she's parcticly horisontal! (In a good way). :flowers:

I think Esmeralda asked about the 'Norwegian tentamen'. It's an intermediate examination in school, written in the main subjects after each half year.

I think Esmeralda asked about the 'Norwegian tentamen'. It's an intermediate examination in school, written in the main subjects after each half year.

Ah, I see. Thank you.

Whoops my mistake sorry! My eldest cusin is taking that as well, I should have known sorry.:ermm:

I absolutely LOVE the Christmas video this year! Haakon looks like a typical proud father when he's taking photos of Marius playing football. Ingrid looks adorable with her front teeth missing, and Magnus is becoming a very handsome boy :).

Can anyone tell me what they are saying in the video?? Especially the part where Mette-Marit is speaking and then starts laughing. Thankyou!

Wow! That must be exciting to stumble upon a real royal so unexpected. :eek:

I don't know, what I would have done in that moment. I probably would have been to stunned to react or somewhat shy to talk to her :ermm: , but I would for sure regret it if I wouldn't have seized the moment and asked for at least one photo. :bang: :D

Any news regarding their return?

I think they intended to go for 2 months so they should be back by the end of January

Back
Top Bottom