Charles and Diana Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lovely articles. :flowers:
It is so sad that this could not last long.

Last edited by a moderator:
The color of that Emanuel gown photographs across the spectrum, doesn't it? THat's less a problem with digital cameras today.

Very nice and touching pictures and tiny clips of The Prince & Princess of Wales:
Royal Families

Please note that this is a PICTURE thread and not a discussion thread, its certainly not the place to rehash the Charles/Diana/Camilla saga.

As a result, several off topic posts have been deleted and will continue to be deleted in the future without warning.

Any questions, please contact a member of the TRF moderation team via Private Message.

Last edited:
All of these are wonderful.

I love Diana's dress. And Charles is dashing. Very fairy- tale. If only that was the case...

She looks genuinely happy in 1981, and he looks relatively happy. She was so young to embark on the course she did.

She looks genuinely happy in 1981, and he looks relatively happy. She was so young to embark on the course she did.

I know! Can you imagine yourself doing the same at that age? I can't LOL

Pictures:
The Prince & Princess of Wales with Princes William & Harry-
Royal Families

I really like this one of the couple sharing a kiss.

I too like the Garden Party picture. It's rare to find pictures of the couple at the palace's Garden Parties or other palace functions.

Pictures:
Royal Families

I too like the Garden Party picture. It's rare to find pictures of the couple at the palace's Garden Parties or other palace functions.

Lovely photo!

Pictures:
Royal Families

This picture was taken after their separation at one of the WWII commemorative services I think - 1994 (D-Day) or 1995 (VE Day). Somebody have the exact date?

Picture:
It was in May 1995 In Hyde Park For Heads Of State Ceremony As Part Of VE Day Commemoration-
Princess Diana Prince Harry With Prince Charles Prince

Another wonderful picture. Love Diana's outfit- she looks very glamorous- very Jackie O only in blue. She had one in pink too.Also in forest green. I like the blue best.
Funny- I knew the date only because actor Robert Hardy was there too...:lol:
Keep them coming Dman. :D

Last edited:
She also had a similar suit to the one in the picture- light blue with white checks and blue pill-box that she wore to William's confirmation. She looked incredible.

Picture:
Diana Smiling at Charles during his Speech-
Wuti

Back
Top Bottom