Charles and Diana Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheTruth said:
Some pics I've posted on the site were in another thread but didn't figured in this one although they show Charles and Diana so I suppose I'd just to put them here
Thanks so much - you have some great pictures. Many I had not seen before. I love the pictures of them early in the marriage. If you have any more, please post. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Panicgrl said:
Thanks so much - you have some great pictures. Many I had not seen before. If you have any more, please post.
As TheTruth has stated, these pics already appear in other threads.
There are many picture threads in both the Diana and Fashion forums, and for those who want to see rare pics it's well worth browsing through those threads.

TheTruth said:
Some pics I've posted on the site were in another thread but didn't figured in this one although they show Charles and Diana

These are absolutely lovely pictures. They seemed so happy in their early marriage. These are pictures that they should have sat down together with and looked at to help their relationship.

TheTruth said:
Some pics I've posted on the site were in another thread but didn't figured in this one although they show Charles and Diana so I suppose I'd just to put them here :ImageShack - Hosting :: 026qs3.jpg
I think the 6th photo is my favorite of The Prince and Princess of Wales together. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding Day :
ImageShack - Hosting :: u2059356xp7.jpg (love the look they have in their eyes :wub: )
ImageShack - Hosting :: princecharlesgm8.jpg
Getting out of the plane
ImageShack - Hosting :: hat1nj5.jpg
Laughing
ImageShack - Hosting :: diana2020charlesvp6.jpg
Talking
ImageShack - Hosting :: 0000300469024tj1.jpg
Smiling
ImageShack - Hosting :: 9711ji9.jpg (funny to see them smiling because I think they were already separated at that time. Maybe it proves that they were still in good terms even after the divorce...)

lovely photos of The Prince and Princess of Wales. Both Diana and Charles were on very good terms after the divorce, one of her firends said that Diana had nothing but good memories of her marriage.

What a lovely thing to say after all that was previously said and done. Looking back you can tell that they really got along after the divorce. Vey nice pics.

Firstly thank you everyone for all the wonderful pictures.

Is it okay to make picture requests?

I would love to see the pictures of their engagement where they were standing outside and she had the outfit she bought off the rack from Harrods (hope that makes it clear which ones I mean!!)

and also ... some more of the ones where C is wearing a kilt and D is wearing tweeds and they are outside and resting against a stile (I think) ... and she laughs a lot.

Thank you in anticipation, :)

Firstly thank you everyone for all the wonderful pictures.

Is it okay to make picture requests?

I would love to see the pictures of their engagement where they were standing outside and she had the outfit she bought off the rack from Harrods (hope that makes it clear which ones I mean!!)

and also ... some more of the ones where C is wearing a kilt and D is wearing tweeds and they are outside and resting against a stile (I think) ... and she laughs a lot.

Thank you in anticipation, :)

The Balmoral Pictures (Charles wearing a kilt and Diana in tweeds)

ImageShack - Hosting :: 2022006winner1gl1.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 080gb5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 095sw6.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 146bq1.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 265pu2.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 52118359km1.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: 52118977rf3.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: aads002011en7.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: aads002960oc9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: chardiawy8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: diana275tl8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: py001547pj0.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: py001548ob3.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: uhyggw4.jpg

For the engagement pictures, do you mean the ones where she's wearing a blue suit and they are in the garden of Buckingham Palace ?

Oh, TheTruth, I could kiss you! :wub: Thank you so much they are fantastic!!

re: the other pics: yep, that description sounds right. :flowers: Thank you!! :wub:

Last edited:
It looks like once upon a time they at least enjoyed each other's company. Diana looks full of mischievous good humor. She was almost still a child then-- a year out of her teens?
She was mischevious her entire life, always pulling pranks and laughing at anything! She was full of fun and laughter and smiles! We the people didn't see that too often

TheTruth you are fab-u-lous!

The pictures are fantastic ... what I was looking for and more and ... just, WOW!

Thank you so much. If I could, I would be handing you a massive bouquet of roses and a box of yummy choccies right now! :flowers:

Thank you :wub:

TheTruth you are fab-u-lous!

The pictures are fantastic ... what I was looking for and more and ... just, WOW!

Thank you so much. If I could, I would be handing you a massive bouquet of roses and a box of yummy choccies right now! :flowers:

Thank you :wub:

You're welcome. Happy I could help :flowers:.

You're very welcome trinny :flowers:

Here are some of the engagement pics

Very beautiful pictures of the engagement, I have seen that on the television and she looks so amorously to Prince Charles and so shi, I'am 2 years older than Princess Diana was I get married a year later than Charles an Di and i'am divorced to. :blush:

Old picture of Charles & Diana with some friends, took in June 1981, I think.
ImageShack - Hosting :: june3081om7.jpg (they looked very close at that time)

Talking at Polo
ImageShack - Hosting :: imgrove1002zf6.jpg

A picture I've never seen. By the hair cut of Diana, it seems like it was taken afetr their separation

Great pictures, thank you TheTruth. :flowers:
I may be mistaken, but I think the last picture is from spring 1992 or 1993. At least I remember a similar picture from the time.

Last edited:
Yes, probably. Diana had really short hair in the early 90's. Good to see them smiling like that.:wub:

Back
Top Bottom