Stefano Casiraghi, Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stefano would be nearly 50 today. :sad: I wonder what he would be like.

He would be exactly 49. He is born September 8th, 1960.:sad:

IMO he would be a very handsome, thin, very well conservated, with some grey hair. He would be more handsome, he was quite "young face" and maturity fits to these faces.

I wonder how Caroline felt yesterday, if she still thinks on him, if she remembers some dates...

Pierre look alike his father more than Andrea. It is heart broken to see the late husband through children face.

Stefano would still look the same but better looking and i do think Caroline would remember an important date. it would definitely bring back good memories

He would be exactly 49. He is born September 8th, 1960.:sad:

IMO he would be a very handsome, thin, very well conservated, with some grey hair. He would be more handsome, he was quite "young face" and maturity fits to these faces.

I wonder how Caroline felt yesterday, if she still thinks on him, if she remembers some dates...

I think she does. She may not show it but it's my belief she does. Just remember that Stefano celebrated his last birthday with Caroline and a group of friends with a trip to Moroco. There are some photographs of Stefano dressed like a beduin and some of the group assisting local performances ( check out old Paris Match magazine issues ). I think ( though i'm not sure ) that Caroline gave him an antique watch for his birthday that year... And, suddenly, less than a month later he dies. It's hard not to remember...
:books:

Caroline will never forget the best man she loved !

Wow, It's hard to beleive Stefano would be 49 years old. I am sure Princess Caroline and her three older children would remember his birthday and think of him on his b-day.

You will live forever in our hearts sweet champion... :tudorrose:

Tomorrow the 19th anniversary of Stefano 's death. Rest in peace , we don't forget you.

With Catherine Deneuve! Great pics.
I can see all his children in his face.

How time flies....:monacoflag:

It's been 19 years today:angel:
... always on my mind, forever in my heart!

May the angels protect you and sadness forget you...

No doubt, he was a brave and handsome man.
I have always remembered Stefano's photos with his family and Princess Caroline.
They were a very happy family pair.

Stefano, we will never forget you, forever in our hearts.:angel:

Does anybody know if today there is a mass in memory of Stefano ?

Stefano, rest in peach. I remember the crash forever.

I was never a big Stefano fan as many here on this forum, but I do remember Oct 03, 1990 like it was yesterday.

Princess Caroline's grief at his funeral haunts me to this day.

Thank God she had seven years with someone she was able to truly love and be loved by. That's the greatest gift in the world, a gift many people don't get.

I think he would be dazed with pride at seeing how his children are today, they are all magnificent and the perfect image of both their parents.

RIP.

I have a silly question. Did Stefano speak english?
What language did he speak with Caroline? French, english, italian?

Probably Italian. Maybe French. But yes, he did speak English. Not well, I don't think. I saw a video clip of him speaking English to a reporter about his racing and he didn't seem fluent. But I know Caroline is fluent in Italian so I'm pretty sure that's what they spoke, or rather that's what I assume because I don't know if he spoke French.

Probably Italian. Maybe French. But yes, he did speak English. Not well, I don't think. I saw a video clip of him speaking English to a reporter about his racing and he didn't seem fluent. But I know Caroline is fluent in Italian so I'm pretty sure that's what they spoke, or rather that's what I assume because I don't know if he spoke French.
Oh, ok. Yes, my first thought it was that they spoke in italian, I don't know why. Thanks kells!

I think I read that growing up Stefano had a French-speaking (maybe Swiss) nanny, and that he learnt that language at a very early age. I assume he was quite fluent, if this is true.

Oh okay. I didn't know that. So probably a mix of both French and Italian, because the kids are fluent in both as well.

Stefano spoke FRENCH and ENGLISH , with Caroline FRENCH and ITALIAN.

Does anybody has a photo/photos of Stefano Casiraghi, when he was a little boy?
Please, send if you have them, will you?

Thank you for your help, Dear Iceflower!:flowers:
You are always relieve.:flowers:
I think Stefano was the most handsome husband of Princess Caroline.;)
Now I see Andrea is Stefano's clon, how could think of that?
As a rule, sons resemble their mothers, but in this case, this rule hasn't worked.

Stefano spoke FRENCH and ENGLISH , with Caroline FRENCH and ITALIAN.
Ok...so, the Casiraghis' first language must be french, second italian, and third english.
Or...maybe first french, second english, and third italian. As Stefano died when they were so young, Caroline must have speak to them in italian for a short time and then inmediately in french, as it's her mother tongue.

Actually I think Andrea resembled his father alot as a little boy, not so much anymore except for that picture of Stefano in the bandana. I always thought it was kind of interesting that Andrea was a healthy mix of Caroline and Stefano, while the other two look like clones of their mother and father respectively.

At the time I read that the co-pilot didn't wear his seatbelt and was catapulted from the catamaran which saved his life. Stefano had his seatbelt on and took the full blow when the boat twisted over. Don't know if this is the truth or if it was just made up by the gossip press.

That story appears to be true. I saw an TV interview with the co-pilot. (translated from italian to english) and the co-pilot stated that he was not wearing his seat belt, Stephano was. Also, Princess Caroline was in Paris unaware that her husband was racing that day. She did not see the accident happen.

Does anyone have a clear picture of Princess Caroline's wedding ring with her marriage to Stephano? I think that it had three gemstones in it. Each of a different color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline knew about that(It is said that she called Stephano in the morning)!That's true,she was in Paris and she hadn't seen the accident,but her best friend Ines de la Fressagne informed her quickley.At that moment,she was by hairdresser..

Caroline knew about that(It is said that she called Stephano in the morning)!That's true,she was in Paris and she hadn't seen the accident,but her best friend Ines de la Fressagne informed her quickley.At that moment,she was by hairdresser..

Prince Rainier called Carolinw at Carita hairdresse to inform her. After that she left Paris for Monaco, and Ines was accompanying her.

Back
Top Bottom