Princess Caroline Current Events Part 3: January 2014 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

As this is a thread for Princess Caroline's current events and as the discussion about the possible seperation of Prince Ernst August and his girlfriend is already discussed at his own thread, a few posts have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Princess Caroline visited the Institut Imagine in Paris on December 15.

She's the new patron of the Institute, a hub of research on genetic diseases.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** atlanticopress.pt **

Yes it is... And she's wearing a new pair of glassas that make her look so much fresher and younger...:flowers:

I personally noticed her locks! I had never seen much curly hair of Caroline bef:flowers:ore!

I personally noticed her locks! I had never seen much curly hair of Caroline bef:flowers:ore!

Well, i remember a couple of old photos of her back in the eighties attending some of events combed in curly hair... :lol:

Yes, she had some magnificent appearances in curly hair, before loosing Stefano

Well, i remember a couple of old photos of her back in the eighties attending some of events combed in curly hair... :lol:
Yes, but she hasn't sported heri hair like this for a while, so au naturelle:lol:

Of course. Curly hair is not for her age anymore. At least who she had them thirty years ago.

Princess Caroline in Zurs
"Princess Caroline having a cheeky cigarette ouside her hotel in Zurs!my bus stopped right in front "

https://t.co/yEqDXDZAXF

She always stays at Sporthotel Lorünser.

Always great to see Princess Caroline. My only complaint - I wish she would stop smoking - Big Ang of Mobwives smoked for 40 years and just died last week at age 55 of cancer (she said it was due to her smoking).

Princess Caroline attended the 'Duane Hanson' exhibition at the New National Museum of Monaco on March 15:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Nice to see her out and about. It must be the Spring Arts Show and Flower show soon.

Nice to see her out and about. It must be the Spring Arts Show and Flower show soon.

Oops, just saw she's already inaugurated the Arts Show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom