Princess Caroline & Family on Summer Vacation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the children pictured with her are her elder son Raphael and her stepdaughter Darya, I suppose.

Nothing unusual, she is two (and a half?) years older than him.

And she is ALL legs..I wonder if she will turn to modeling like her mother? I guess she has outgrown that bald baby doll she used to take everywhere with her!;)

Anyway, even though Darya is older than Raphael she was never taller than him until now. I get the feeling that Raphael, who looks so much like his father, will not be a tall man

Last edited:
Darya turns(ed) 10 this year and for girls the adolescence starts at this age (till 16); she may be during so called a "pubertal leap" (when one may grow 8 cm a year, it stops when a girl starts to menstruate) now; she may have tall stature encoded in her genes.

It is a very long time we didn't see Balthazar. He should be a little man now, soon 3 years old.

Last edited:
Pacha is in Corsica. I wonder if Caroline or one of her children are there. I 've missed her in vacation.

Here’s finally a photo of her on Corsica, I‘ve originally posted it at the cover thread, but maybe it gets overseen that way…

** Pic **

Great they are vacationing. Love her suit great color.

Charlotte looks amazing in that green one piece. It's much more flattering than the bikini she was wearing last time.

Balthazar has really grown.

The article stated that she and Dimitri and the children are headed to Pantelleria Sicily. Probably for Carole Bouquet's birthday next week. ;)

Beatrice is Pierre's wife, if he is on board she probably is as well.

Dasha Rassam comes with her father Dimitri and her step mother Charlotte.

I love PACHA season!? I guess Pierre and Beatrice are in the first group this summer.;)

I wonder if we'll be so lucky as to get a glimpse of P. Caroline this summer... She «disapeared» tho whole summer last year... :ermm::ermm::ermm:

Beatrice is Pierre's wife, if he is on board she probably is as well.

Dasha Rassam comes with her father Dimitri and her step mother Charlotte.
Dasha is Stavros Niarchos's wife in this instance.

After the successful Rose Ball, I am looking forward to seeing Caroline aboard Pacha. I suppose she needs relaxing aboard her favourite summer refugee.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/el/?mmsi=254456000

As you can see from the above link, Pacha is between Calabria and Sicily. I suppose Charlotte and Dimitri are aboard and sail to the island Pantelleria, where Carole Bouquet (Dimitri's mother) has a summer property. The island is south of Sicily and east of Tynesia. Every year the couple visits this place with Pacha.

https://www.vesselfinder.com/el/?mmsi=254456000

As you can see from the above link, Pacha is between Calabria and Sicily. I suppose Charlotte and Dimitri are aboard and sail to the island Pantelleria, where Carole Bouquet (Dimitri's mother) has a summer property. The island is south of Sicily and east of Tynesia. Every year the couple visits this place with Pacha.

Thank you for the link. I didn't know that there is a "vesselfinder", amazing!

It's in Agia Marina ( Sainte Marina) of Attica, near Faliro.
Unfortunately, there are no pics.

Pacha is between the islands Spetses and Spetsopoula, Greece. Spetsopoula is the privare island of Niarchos family.

Back
Top Bottom