The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-24-2006, 10:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie2006
Is Princess Caroline expecting her second child with Prince Ernst of Hanover? I just wondered because that's what I've been hearing...at the same time, you never know what's true and what's not about royals!
no, she is not. she went skiing so that prived she wasn't pregnant.

Old 03-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Courtier

I wouldn't say that proved it en. These days women are doing things like flying into their ninth months!

But no, Caroline is not pregnant. A few pictures were taken with her rubbing her tummy and having kind of a poochy belly so speculation went wild. In the USA, even Entertainment Tonight reported it as fact and normally they are very careful to check things for fear of reprisal.

I think the Palace issued an official denial.

Ann

Old 03-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I wouldn't say that proved it en. These days women are doing things like flying into their ninth months!

But no, Caroline is not pregnant. A few pictures were taken with her rubbing her tummy and having kind of a poochy belly so speculation went wild. In the USA, even Entertainment Tonight reported it as fact and normally they are very careful to check things for fear of reprisal.

I think the Palace issued an official denial.

Ann
haha i <3 ange.

and yeah she has an awesome figure now too so that definitely disproves it.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:38 PM

Talking caroline idols

do u know who are or were caroline's idols??
:)
Old 08-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Commoner

Does anyone know where caroline had studied?
i always believed she went to Rosey but im not sure...
Old 08-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaweiker View Post
Does anyone know where caroline had studied?
i always believed she went to Rosey but im not sure...
I know that she spent some years in an English School, Saint Mary or similar for her baccalaureat.<After she went in Sorbonne but I'm not sure if she graduated.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I know that she spent some years in an English School, Saint Mary or similar for her baccalaureat.<After she went in Sorbonne but I'm not sure if she graduated.
I thought she had studied in the same school as her father, Cuz Ranier always told he had great memories of the time he studied in Institute le Rosey in swiss as a child.
Thanks for the answer!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:24 AM
Serene Highness

Caroline pregnant?! While not impossible (she has had 4 healthy children), age certainly is a major factor, since quality of eggs declines, and she continues to smoke - it would probably be by invitro fertilization. But, I suspect it's only rumor. There was a re-surfacing of old pictures from an old vacation, at one point, where she was shown in a swimsuit, and her belly was shown up close (possibly distorted - like they tried to do w/Charlotte), and there was rumor that she was pregnang - based on that photo. Many savvy users of this site found the old photos (taken some 2 yrs earlier), re-ran them, and put the rumors to rest.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:57 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Caroline pregnant?! While not impossible (she has had 4 healthy children), age certainly is a major factor, since quality of eggs declines, and she continues to smoke - it would probably be by invitro fertilization. But, I suspect it's only rumor. There was a re-surfacing of old pictures from an old vacation, at one point, where she was shown in a swimsuit, and her belly was shown up close (possibly distorted - like they tried to do w/Charlotte), and there was rumor that she was pregnang - based on that photo. Many savvy users of this site found the old photos (taken some 2 yrs earlier), re-ran them, and put the rumors to rest.
Oh no, not more Caroline preg. rumors. She is 51 and as you pointed out so well, while it's not impossible, it is highly improbable.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:09 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I'm not sure if it was Saint Mary or not , I'll have to check one of my books, but I do know she attended an English school. She had trouble fitting in and wanted to drop out, but stayed at the insistance of her mother. Because Kelly's don't quit. It talks about it in True Grace.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Courtier

Princess Caroline went to St. Mary school in England for 2 years from 1971 to 1973. I also know she went to Sorbonne University for 2 years from 1976 to 1978 but I have not heard if she graduated from Sorbonne before she got married in 1978.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
From EPOCA mag dating back from 1974:

At that time Caroline was studying at a Parisian Catholic Institute named "Les Dames de Saint Maur", after attending the Saint Mary's school in Ascot, England.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:15 PM
Royal Highness

While the Grimaldis do produce the most beautiful children I doubt that HSH Caroline is or will be with child ever agin. She is so blessed to have four wonderful ones.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Nobility

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcp View Post
A link for Caroline that provides the "facts":
http://www.free-definition.com/Princ...of-Monaco.html
I keep getting the error message: "This file cannot be found ...."