The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh, I'm sorry. But it's a good thing to hear that you want to be a better person :)
Maybe that friend of Andrea was kind of a hacker, and somewhat knew the domain of the site. And for the cousin of Tatiana...well, things can be treated politely, if she/he didn't do it, i don't want to know how Tatiana herself would have reacted
Thanks for answer!

Old 06-10-2010, 07:47 PM

^It's OK. I don't feel bad about it, because I don't take it personally at all. Tati's cousin is someone I don't know much of, but I sensed enough of her to know that she is: 1) very young, and 2) very immature. She didn't seem like someone who would behave with sensitivity to anyone, let alone someone she perceived as a threat. She hasn't known enough pain in life to understand the effects of pain.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Nobility

In my opinion Tati's cousin shouldn't have reacted at all against you.Who bothered her and who cares about who she is?Nobody.So what's the point?She acted like a groupie.Most people don't even care about Tatiana,she's only photographed when the Casiraghi siblings are around her or Eugenie,Julia Restoin etc.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:29 AM

True. She definitely preempted me out of nowhere. But it happened many years ago and it caused me a few headaches, but I got over it.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Serene Highness

Random question - with the World Cup officially opening today, do you think any of them went to the evening concert last night in Soweto, or are in Jozi, now, to watch the various games?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

An interview of Margherita, we can see Tatiana there too:

Interesting voice she has, kinda like Charlotte. She speaks so slow in english, very calm.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Royal Highness

Does anyone know if the youngest generation of Dellals are Jewish? Their Grandfather Black Jack Dellal is. Didn't Alex's sister have a Jewish wedding?
Old 06-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Courtier

I believe they are Jewish. I can't see why they wouldn't be, unless they were raised non-denominational or something. Charlotte O did have a Jewish wedding but perhaps that was because the groom was Jewish.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:35 AM

I don't know if they were raised in a specific faith, i.e Jewish or Catholic. I mean, I guess they're like a lot of people with parents of different religious backgrounds. Charlotte O's husband, Maxim Crewe, is definitely Jewish, btw.
He was wearing the kippah at the wedding. He wouldn't do that unless he was Jewish. A non-Jew doesn't wear it no matter what, even if the bride is Jewish. So he is definitely Jewish.
Old 06-13-2010, 03:03 AM
Courtier

Oh, I know Maxim is Jewish. I was just positing that the reason the wedding was Jewish was because he was Jewish. Though, don't both have to be Jewish to have a Jewish wedding? I don't know all the rules of Judaism. I don't even know all the rules of Catholicism!
But I was just wondering if they were raised free from any kind of specific religious teaching. They just seem like that kind of people. That's just my inference though. I don't know if it's fact.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Royal Highness

None of the Dellal were wearing the kippah at the wedding. Not even their father Guy so perhaps they weren't raised jewish.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
Oh, I know Maxim is Jewish. I was just positing that the reason the wedding was Jewish was because he was Jewish. Though, don't both have to be Jewish to have a Jewish wedding? I don't know all the rules of Judaism. I don't even know all the rules of Catholicism!
But I was just wondering if they were raised free from any kind of specific religious teaching. They just seem like that kind of people. That's just my inference though. I don't know if it's fact.
Oh, you can have a Jewish wedding if only one of the partners is Jewish. Absolutely. It's common. At least, it's allowable among the "reform" Jews. The orthodox Jews might have a stricter view of it.

Good eye, Juliette: If Guy wasn't wearing a kippah, he's probably not Jewish. I mean, he is the son of Persian Jewish people, but he's not religious, or he doesn't seem so. That he wasn't wearing the kippah is suggestive of it being so. I agree with you about how the Dellals seem. They seem more "modern" I guess, very open and free from any specific doctrine. They probably are more intellectual than "faithful" about religions. I don't know. It's just a hunch on my part. I could be projecting my own traits onto them.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastalia View Post
you're so right..that sounds creepy to me most of them have from 500 to 700 friends it's hard to find the one who does that.although i love to see photos of them i have to say that it's nasty if you are considered to be Alexia's friend or among her contacts in facebook to ''steal'' her photos.but Alexia knows that the public goes mad about Charlotte,Pierre,etc and shouldn't upload all these pics.just my opinion..Eugenie's thread at the fashion spot is full of private photos and i don't think that she'd like to know that anyone can see her partying,sort of drunk,etc.they have to do something
I really hope that it was not one of Alexia Niedzielski friends who spread those pics from baby shower. Can it be that someone hacked to Alexia's FB account?
But they really should stop so private pics online. On the other hand We enjoy them.
BTW, why some people have hundreds of friends on facebook? Smarter idea is just allow to join people you know personally.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 06-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
I really hope that it was not one of Alexia Niedzielski friends who spread those pics from baby shower. Can it be that someone hacked to Alexia's FB account?
But they really should stop so private pics online. On the other hand We enjoy them.
BTW, why some people have hundreds of friends on facebook? Smarter idea is just allow to join people you know personally.
Hack her account? No, I don't think so. I mean, it's all well and good to hope that one of her friends didn't spread them but hacked her account? If you want to take that route, Facebook is such that if you share mutual friends with a person you can often see their album photos. I choose that as the alternative.
About for adding people you don't know, I agree with you but what if they do know these people? Many people in the central group would be less likely to share those pics because they respect each other's privacy but there are people who exist of fringes, not in the central group, who have no such scruples. It's the people they know the least they should watch out for.
And I don't think the answer is not sharing such pics. They're normal people, they shouldn't lose the right to do what we all do in sharing pics online. What needs to stop is the stealing and sharing. I offer no suggestions on how to stop it however.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:36 PM

^Yeah, it's very unlikely someone "hacked" her account. That's kind of a stretch of the imagination, to say the least. The pics could have come into mass consumption by any number of means. It's true you can often see "friend of friend" photos. I see that all the time. Sometimes I see an album and look and wonder who this person is, and I see that I can't comment in order to ask who they are! Besides, I think Char's friends and Char herself can be left to take care of themselves without any of us going crazy trying to be their Praetorian Guard. It's kind of presumptuous for any of us to take on that kind of attitude anyway.

At any rate, I saw these photos of Valentine Pozzo di Borgo online. I'm not a "friend" of her, and they are photos that are set to public on her account, so I did not have to "hack" anything or steal them. Anyone can see these photos on her profile, friend or foe or whatever. She must have set them like this because she doesn't care, as there is nothing scandalous or private.

http://i48.tinypic.com/x241ah.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2up693n.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/29atctt.jpg (beautiful)
http://i45.tinypic.com/spjjuw.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2qna5gj.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/34q8guw.jpg
Old 06-15-2010, 12:47 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Oh, you can have a Jewish wedding if only one of the partners is Jewish. Absolutely. It's common. At least, it's allowable among the "reform" Jews. The orthodox Jews might have a stricter view of it.
In Great Britain they have Reform Judaism. Reform Rabbi will marry a Jew to a non-Jew. Guy is Jewish and if his wife isn't, a Reform Rabbi before marriage would have Mrs. Dellal agree to raise the children Jewish. I believe Mr. Dellal's children were probably raised Jewish. Or Charlotte Dellal got married by this ruling in Reform Judaism that lets a person call themselves Jewish if they have a father who is Jewish. So all the Dellal children can call themselves Jewish without conversion if they want too. If this was a Reform Jewish Wedding the men don't need to wear kippahs. And I think it is because of most of the men were not wearing kippahs. If the ceremony was orthodox everyone would wear kippahs and everyone would be Jewish born from a Jewish mother.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:53 PM

Jean-Thierry Besins has a brother, named David Besins. David was previously known to "us" (fans) as "David Alexis." He looks remarkably like JT. David is currently married. He graduated from Lasell College (lasell.edu) in 2006.
He was so often seen hanging out with Andrea in the years 2002-2003, and before that he was sometimes on the Grimaldi balcony at the Grand Prix de Monaco, and then there was the time he and Charlotte drove to Fnac in Paris (February 2002). But we haven't seen David around the Casiraghis in a very long time. I wonder if he was a classmate of Andrea at the International School of Paris.
Old 06-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I'm not a "friend" of her, and they are photos that are set to public on her account, so I did not have to "hack" anything or steal them. Anyone can see these photos on her profile, friend or foe or whatever. She must have set them like this because she doesn't care, as there is nothing scandalous or private.
Cecile Winckler has also fb account and her pictures aren't private.
We can all see them. The same goes for Eloise Van der Heyden & Julia Restoin Roitfeld..
But i'm wondering..how do they like everyone to see their pics..
They seem so ok with that
Old 06-19-2010, 05:29 AM
Aristocracy

Ehm... I can't see either Cécile's nor Alexia's pics on facebook. both profiles look very private to me o.O
Old 06-19-2010, 08:12 AM
Gentry

Thanks for the pics of Valentine Pozzo di Borgo!!!...Long time ago since I have not seen any pics of her!...Does anybody have more?...Besides...Why does Char and Val are not still friends??? Thanks in andvanced...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!