Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cro girl said:
Well as you've started to talk about the movies. What kind of movies do you think they like to watch? You've said that Caro and Ernst watched From Hell, I have to admit she doesn't strike me as the person who likes horrors and dark thrillers, but I might be wrong?

Ah so they went to the Venice Film Festival. Was this in 2003 by chance? Because there is a pic from the summer of 2003 of them on a boat in Croatia and Pierre was there. Maybe Pierre joined them on the boat at Croatia. The caption of the pic, which was from Rex, said Pacha III but maybe they were wrong and it was Philippe Niarchos' boat?

I am sure they saw "From hell" because of the timing of their stay. They probably would have seen any movie that was playing at the film festival during their stay and being attended by certain friends. I was not fond of that movie because I believe another theory about Jack the Ripper which that movie didn't endorse. They portrayed the "doctor theory" and I believe the Sickert theory.
:)

I agree they probably saw whichever movie was on the weekend they were in Venice, but I'm pretty sure none of the kids (his or hers) were there with them. As for the year, I have to check as now I really don't remember; they arrived with Niarchos' boat, went to the Cinema Festival, spent the weekend in Venice, that's all. At the time Niarchos was in a relationship with one of the Borromeo sisters (Italian aristocrats and relatives of the Agnelli) so she was there as well...

Kisses

I know I saw a pic a while ago of Pierre with Caro and Ernst walking in Split or Dubrovnik (Croatia) so he was there. BuT I don't know if it was 2003, maybe? Can someone confirm this?

About Jack the Ripper, Casiraghi Trio could you tell me what the other theory is about, I'm somewhat interested in serial killers, and I know a great and informative site about them. Don't take me as a lunatic, I'm not obsessed with them or anything!:D

He was in Croatia with Caro and Ernst (and I think they stopped in Venice too on their way to Croatia), but not in Venice when they went for the Film Festival with them: these were two totally different trips.

is there any picture of Chrissy maillot and Pierre Casiraghi?

enchantednights said:
haha they look like they're upto no good :p
hehe... yeah! Caption:
Pierre: (thoughts) We're touching...maybe I can hold her hand? Would anyone notice? I'm so embarrassed! Am I blushing?
Chrissy: (thoughts) Pierre is so cute. I wish he would reach for my hand. I wish we had a bucket of popcorn like in those cheesy teen queen movies! We could dip in at the same time, touch hands! How sweet!
(worldroots)

pierremonaco15.jpg

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14932&d=1062245178
(the source was corbis)

source was: ibl.se (that ceased to be a picture source ages ago, sadly)

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22779&d=1066640101

other pics, same source:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22781&d=1066640187
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22782&d=1066640214

Last edited by a moderator:
CasiraghiTrio said:
I like them very much.Generally i adored the years Charlotte and Valentine were at the same team.I know i've already said it but i miss them together SO much.I wonder what happened between them :( :( :(

Kastalia said:
I like them very much.Generally i adored the years Charlotte and Valentine were at the same team.I know i've already said it but i miss them together SO much.I wonder what happened between them :( :( :(

Probably nothing. I guess they just grew appart. Valentine was a couple of year older and got into college when charlotte was still a high school student living with her parents... I also think that they were mainly "horse buddies" and Charlotte has lost her interest in them
We never sew them together outside horse related events so, my guess is that they simply have grown appart.

this is just from my own assumptions but i only saw them together at horse events... never just at the beach or around paris... i figured they grew up and apart... plus charlotte doesn't ride as much anymore so that could be another thing... valentine was a very skilled rider (better than charlotte) and i think she stuck with the sport where as charlotte put it on the back burner.

kittencrews said:
this is just from my own assumptions but i only saw them together at horse events... never just at the beach or around paris... i figured they grew up and apart... plus charlotte doesn't ride as much anymore so that could be another thing... valentine was a very skilled rider (better than charlotte) and i think she stuck with the sport where as charlotte put it on the back burner.
Valentine has indeed stuck with equestrian sports. Someone asked at the Jumping of Monte Carlo thread if Val was still competing in jumpings. She is. If you search for her in google you will see her in competitions as recent as May this year.

Tutú said:
Probably nothing. I guess they just grew appart. Valentine was a couple of year older and got into college when charlotte was still a high school student living with her parents... I also think that they were mainly "horse buddies" and Charlotte has lost her interest in them
We never sew them together outside horse related events so, my guess is that they simply have grown appart.
All of this makes sense except.....
Charlotte has lost her interest in them
You mean horses? No, I don't think Char has lost interest in horses. She dropped her "career" (for lack of a better term) in showjumpings, but she still loves horses. You can really see her enduring love of horses when she comes in contact with a horse, a rare thing nowadays, but the way she looked at that horse this week at the Monte Carlo Jumping, you can see that her love of horses has not died.:)

Felix and Charlotte

What do you guys think of them as a couple? I'm sure lots of you have different feelings. Personally, I really approve of Felix because he seems to make our favorite girl extremely happy. There's only one thing that I have to say that is negative. That is that I don't find Felix to be as handsome as everyone here and at the Fashion Spot forum seem to think he is. I've seen many posts saying, "oooh Char is so lucky. her boyfriend is gorgeous!" And as much as I like Felix, I just can't agree that his looks are anything remarkable or special! He's "ok-looking" but that's it. Is it just me? I'm curious to know everyone's thoughts. Let's discuss Charlotte and Felix. everyone, speak your mind (respecting the Royal forums rules, of course!);)

I approve Felix, Charlotte seems happy when he's around and that is what really matters. I think she is quite good looking, but he isn't a Brad Pitt :p as some people say,
Charlotte and Felix make a beautiful couple:D

felix is not the kind of guy i would describe as handsome...he's okay but not so much as johnny depp or orlando bloom, you know what i mean? but paired with charlotte, and the fact that he obviously loves her (based on the pictures we have seen), is enough for me.....he doesn't have to be beautiful to be with charlotte, just enough so that my eyes won't bleed :p :rolleyes: ....but he just has to be LOYAL:) and make my fav girl HAPPY:) ...

btw, they make a beautiful couple...

they complement each other very well. i think he's very cute and handsome at times, but like everyone else as long as he makes her happy :)

you should start one for Tati and Andrea, Casiraghitrio ;) :rolleyes:

How do you guys suppose they met? For sure, Charlotte knew Cecile since October 2003 because they were photographed together at the October 2003 party of Karl Lagerfeld (for his photographs exhibition). But we first saw Felix the following summer (2004, on Ponza). So do you suppose Charlotte knew Cecile first? Possibly through Eugenie?

Another question........ about Felix and Cecile. Who do you suppose is older? Or do you suppose they might be twins? They seem like they could easily be twins, because they look sooo much alike. What do you suppose?

here: http://www.ecoledassas.com/

This I found out from: http://www.rms4u.fr/article/info/projet-mali-au-coeur-2006/568

at first I didn't like him but he's growing on me.

Felix reminds me of Pierre a little bit. Maybe that's why Charlotte's attracted to him?

There is a pattern here, if you see all the boyfriends and/or husbands of Caroline and Stephanie, most of them are just the normal kind of guy if not less. Now Charlotte and Andrea, both of them are having a strong relationship with someone normal, not the gorgeous type but for sure nice and caring people. That is something i think they learned from their mother, she probably taught them not to go by the looks but by what is inside.

In the case of Andrea, i ask myself sometimes, what does Tati looks in him, if you know what i mean, he sometimes looks pretty strange, like one that is not very healthy (probably too much smoking of his part). In resume, people's tendency is to get attracted to the looks of the persons, that is why most of the times the magazines are full of good looking people who sells magazines, but in "real life" people are happier not with them, but with people that can make them happy and make them feel loved.

It says that he is vice president of a charity project and that he studies Law at the Assas Faculty, which would be Paris 2 (is this one of the 4 Sorbonnes? Any Parisien here?)

I think that he's good for Charlotte, they seemed really in love. He seems to be quite the funny man (which is important, imo), and at first I also didn't think he was anything special. I thought that Charlotte was so much more beautiful than he was. But he's grown on me as well, and I quite like him.

Ani

i read somewhere felix is 21 and i think cecile is 19 same age as char

I do think that Felix is handsome in his own right. He isn't like Brad, Johnny, or Orlando, as a few people have already mentioned. But as long as he and Char are happy and in love, that is all that matters.

Everest said:
I do think that Felix is handsome in his own right. He isn't like Brad, Johnny, or Orlando, as a few people have already mentioned. But as long as he and Char are happy and in love, that is all that matters.

Yeah, that what really matters:D

louisgarrel said:
i read somewhere felix is 21 and i think cecile is 19 same age as char
Thanks, louisgarrel. So Felix is the same age as Andrea. I had been thinking he and Cecile might be twins, just because they look so much alike and they seem like they could be the same age, but I'm sure you are right. Two years is a very subtle difference for age. So I guess I was wrong about Felix also trying for ENS entry. He is studying law then?

Mavyan said:
Sorry but I don't think he studies there because he is in law school and the "Ecole d'Assas" is for kinesitherapists. However, he studies at the "Faculté d'Assas" (kind of university, hence your confusion).
I did a google search for "Faculté d'Assas" and apparently, it's the same university (only a different name for it) as Universite Paris II.
Here is the official website for Felix's school: http://www.u-paris2.fr/

CasiraghiTrio said:
I did a google search for "Faculté d'Assas" and apparently, it's the same university (only a different name for it) as Universite Paris II.
Here is the official website for Felix's school: http://www.u-paris2.fr/

yep, you're right and it's also the best Law Faculty.

Back
Top Bottom