The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Serene Highness

Does anyone know who the young black lady is with Char? I've seen her with the trio before. Thanks!

Old 04-08-2006, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coquine
Do you know when this picture was taken ? I was wondering how long Charlotte already knows the Wincklers.
It was November 2004 at the birthday party for Juliette. This definitely fits my theory that Char met Felix in the summer 2004. I've been wondering if she didn't meet Cecile first, actually, maybe Eugenie introduced Cecile and Char, and that's how Char met Felix? Or maybe Char met Cecile from school, and Char introduced Cecile to eugenie? whichever way it went, it does seem that Cecile and Eugenie have become best buds, huh?

This is my new favorite thread on the whole forums! Major kudos to the starter of this one. I love seeing the trio with their friends, so happy and relaxed. I don't know who these friends are in this 1997 pic:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8&d=1112121391
but I wonder if that is the motorbike that Ernst bought Andrea for his 14th birthday?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1113425568
In this pic, Pierre and ??? I've always thought this must be Chrissy Maillot. does anyone else think so?

1) http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1112121331 (Char and ?Juliette?)

2) http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7&d=1112121363 (I don't know who these friends are.)

3) http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1112121436 (must be Chrissy and Char)

4) Char with Cecile and Eugenie again (November-ish 2004)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...5&d=1113381532

5) Char with the mother of Valentine Pozzo di Borgo. Her name is Sandrine. This was after the Stars Race in 2001 when Char had to pose for lots of pictures being the winner.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4&d=1111008982

Old 04-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...9&d=1113425568
In this pic, Pierre and ??? I've always thought this must be Chrissy Maillot. does anyone else think so?
the first thought that came to mind was eugenie in that one.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:30 AM
Nobility

I really like these photos and i have to say that they would be better if Valentine was with them because i miss them together..
Old 04-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Nobility

Why is it that Char and Valentine don't hang out anymore? Are they not friends?
Old 04-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Nobility

Does anyone knows something more for Charlotte's friend Elodie?Or Cecile?
Old 04-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
Does anyone knows something more for Charlotte's friend Elodie?Or Cecile?
Cecile is Felix' sister, but I do not know anything more. In anyway it is thought that Cecile & Char were first friends, and through Cecile, Char met Felix, and we know the story...
Old 04-22-2006, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
^i find stavros to be arrogant...is he?
i heard he paid 100 hundred dollars to a homeless man to pour soda all over himself......and kelly ossbourn called him a spoiled rich kid because he ruined her birthday party when he destroyed the hotel it was tacken place in
I bet Stav and Eugenie went to school in new york, did they? I bet they are both a bit arrogant. I am sure they are sweet to their special close friends, but I have a feeling they also have a bit of an arrogant streak. I think Eugenie, to me, seems like a very sure of herself type of "princess". She grew up with everything, knowing everyone, and she just believes very strongly in her superiority as a fashion "it" girl. I mean, it's better than the reverse, being down on herself, but sometimes that type of attitude can be annoying. I think she is lovely to Charlotte, though, and all of Char's family, and I'm sure she is like a sister to them, as her uncle and Ernst are best buds. And her uncle is Alex's godfather, isn't he?
Old 04-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Courtier

Isn't Ernst's friend their father? I'm a bit confused...
Old 04-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

A reminder that since this isn't a current-events thread, attached photos are not permitted. All photos must be hosted via an image-hosting service, not attached and certainly not hotlinked. Attached photos will be deleted.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator
Old 04-22-2006, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Isn't Ernst's friend their father? I'm a bit confused...
No, Spyros Niarchos, the friend of Ernst, is their uncle. Their father is Philippe Niarchos. Spyros is the guy who was married to Daphne Guinness and has two little ones from that marriage. Daphne is a cousin of Eugenie and Stav's mother, who is also a guinness.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:50 AM
Courtier

But I think Ernst's friend is Philippe...he had a relationship with one of the Borromeo sisters, an Italian aristocrat related to the Agnelli family. Caro and Ernst were his guest in Venice some years ago. Anyway, I'm not sure of what I'm saying, I'm going to check again.

Thanks for the information,

Kisses
Old 04-23-2006, 05:52 AM
Majesty

I think Ernst friend is Spyros, because he was Ernst's best man at the wedding with Caroline...
Old 05-01-2006, 02:32 AM
Nobility

source: corbis and getty
i love these pics of val because i love that jacket she has on....i'm trying to remake it...so if anyone has more pics of her in that jacket it would be helpful
pluse i love how andrea looks at her in the 2nd pic...i wish he would look at me that way..hehehe..

here are some pics of eugenie and ciecel i found too

sorry they are small..i don't know why it does that
Old 05-15-2006, 03:35 AM
Nobility

when was the 3rd and 4th picture taken? And why Tatiana wore like that?
Old 05-15-2006, 03:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
when was the 3rd and 4th picture taken? And why Tatiana wore like that?
all pictures were taken in early 2005 in Mexico City and they are dressed as pirates, check out pictures 2 and 5 for Pirate Andrea and Bucaneer Ernst
Old 05-16-2006, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
But I think Ernst's friend is Philippe...he had a relationship with one of the Borromeo sisters, an Italian aristocrat related to the Agnelli family. Caro and Ernst were his guest in Venice some years ago. Anyway, I'm not sure of what I'm saying, I'm going to check again.

Thanks for the information,

Kisses
Caro and Ernst were his guests in Venice possibly in 2001? I remember the Casiraghi trio were there in the summer 2001. There was a young boy a bit taller than Char, but only just, and maybe that was little Stavros, who knows?
Old 05-17-2006, 03:56 AM
Gentry

I know it's been talked about for a bit in this thread and in a few others, but where's Valetine? It's strange because the old pictures with her and the Casiraghis seem to belong to an old and different world (a bit of an exaggeration) when Rainier was still alive and well. What's the most recent picture that's been taken with her and Charlotte, Pierre or Andrea?
Old 05-17-2006, 05:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Caro and Ernst were his guests in Venice possibly in 2001? I remember the Casiraghi trio were there in the summer 2001. There was a young boy a bit taller than Char, but only just, and maybe that was little Stavros, who knows?
No, the trip I'm referring to took place during the Cinema Festival (which is in September) and Caro and Ernst were alone with two couples of friends; they saw the premiere of "From Hell", the movie about Jack the Ripper with Johnny Depp. The trip with all the family was in the summer (on their way to Croatia I think) and they went with Pacha III, while the other time they were on Niarchos' boat...
Old 05-17-2006, 06:24 AM
Aristocracy

Well as you've started to talk about the movies. What kind of movies do you think they like to watch? You've said that Caro and Ernst watched From Hell, I have to admit she doesn't strike me as the person who likes horrors and dark thrillers, but I might be wrong?