The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2009, 02:09 AM
Courtier

i dont know good italian but does she have an accent. maby a fluent in italian will know?

Old 07-29-2009, 05:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Standard Northern Italian accent.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Commoner

Is it just me or did Pierre look like Harry Potter when he was younger. He's still cute but I'll forever think of him as the kid who looks like Potter.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Courtier

Yes! He did look like a blonde Harry Potter. He was so adorable. Who would've guessed that cute little four-eyed kid would've grown up to be the hottest of the trio? And a major player at that.

Oh, and I say 'four-eyed' with love. I am too when I don't have in my contacts lol.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:48 AM
Commoner

I found a more recent picture of Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo <here> just make sure to scroll down, its on 2nd to the last row of the pictures from the party. She looks pretty even with little or no make-up at all.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwyjibo View Post
I found a more recent picture of Valentine Pozzo Di Borgo <here> just make sure to scroll down, its on 2nd to the last row of the pictures from the party. She looks pretty even with little or no make-up at all.
Charlotte and Valentine used to be really best friends but we haven't seen them together for a long time, they've gone separate ways.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Courtier

yeah, I don't know if anything happened between them but they were so adorable together! I remember pics of them at a football match (I think?) with Valentine in that flamboyant hat and Charlotte was lying her head on her shoulder. So cute. And pierre seemed to have a bit of a crush on Valentine as well.
Old 07-31-2009, 05:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

^Oh I have always thought that Pierre had a little crush on her! They would have been a cute couple. Oh well...
Old 08-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Serene Highness

Oh, i thought that Valentine had a crush on Pierre
Old 08-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Courtier

Brava!
Beatrice shows herself as an intelligent woman, with a strong character! She is obviously much more than a pretty face :-)
Nice to see her speaking out against that pathetic Berlusconi clown.

There is a strong chance Pierre and Beatrice speak italian with each other. Since Pierre is studying in Milan he must be fluent in italian.

The casiraghis 1st language is french, though. They probably studied italian to be closer to their roots, but they were too young when their father died to have learned (and specially to remember) how to speak it from him.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Courtier

I was under the impression Caroline spoke Italian. And I think the Casiraghis must have at least learned a little Italian being so close to their paternal grandmother.

Also, I recently heard Stefano speak in an interview and he didn't sound like a fluent English speaker. I don't know if he spoke French, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but from that interview I gathered that he and Caroline probably spoke Italian together.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Courtier

I believe that all the Casiraghis are fluent in Italian. They still see their many Casiraghi relatives fairly often so I'm sure they use the language while they are there. I also seem to recall reading somewhere that Caroline wanted to make sure her children knew how to speak Italian, and make sure that they were close to their father's side of the family so that they would always have that connection to their father. I could be wrong, but I believe I read that somewhere.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbaby318 View Post
I believe that all the Casiraghis are fluent in Italian. They still see their many Casiraghi relatives fairly often so I'm sure they use the language while they are there. I also seem to recall reading somewhere that Caroline wanted to make sure her children knew how to speak Italian, and make sure that they were close to their father's side of the family so that they would always have that connection to their father. I could be wrong, but I believe I read that somewhere.
you are right, i remember reading about it in a VANIDADES magazines
Old 08-16-2009, 04:29 AM
Courtier

I just read this entire thread...well about 93% and I was amazed at how many times Valentine came out. Like every two, three pages she was mentioned. She's definitely the most popular of the Casiraghi friends. I like Juliette though the best of their current friends. She seems friendly. I could be wrong, but she appears the most approachable out of the bunch.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Finally a new pic (i think) of Tatiana during Paris Fashion Week, with Eugenie Niarchos
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2130/89204940.jpg

It's been so long since last time I saw her. Or Andrea.

Source:TFS
Old 08-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Commoner

my fovourite charlotte friends is harry scrymgeour!he's very handsome love his i read that now eloise and harry not togther now !!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^ Really? they are not together anymore? what happened?
Old 08-20-2009, 10:36 PM

Nooooooo Eloise & Harry are still married. There was a misunderstanding, some confusion recently when Charlotte & HArry were spotted together @ a cafe in Paris. But it is for nought. Eloise & Harry are solidly married.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:53 PM
Commoner

oh oh oh i think that harry is the baest of best!!!!!!!!!!!!!love him
Old 08-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Commoner

i love birkhill castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!