The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-24-2008, 09:16 AM
Gentry

I definitely see your point. But she still seems to behave and dress the same way despite the fact that the environment doesn't suit her well. Which means that she will always be herself regardless of where she is or whom she is dating.

Old 09-25-2008, 03:07 AM
Serene Highness

I agree about Alex Dellal and Charlotte. They seem don't get together. There is also something brutal in Alex face, something in unpleasant in his eyes. Tatiana and Andrea to contrary seem perfect match.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 10-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Aristocracy

so what is a typical day for the casiraghi trio? wake up at noon? exercise for 2 hours? then take a nap? then go party till 2am? just wondering?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Nobility

^ lol, none of us know that kind of information. Also, I'd like to think that even if we knew, no one would tell. The trio need some privacy.

Andrea and Pierre go to school. That's all I have.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Nobility

^^ Umm, does anybody really care about something like that...
Old 10-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh View Post
so what is a typical day for the casiraghi trio? wake up at noon? exercise for 2 hours? then take a nap? then go party till 2am? just wondering?
I'm sure most of their day is pretty normal just like everyone else's.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Why not, they're all still young - pre-marriage and family - when I was in college....the above daily itinerary would be about right!!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Serene Highness

Smile Glistening Seas

While in college, there shouldn't be more to do than school work and study and have fun, while they attempt to plan their direction in life. It' s the same for everyone i'd say at that age. In addition doesn't charlotte have an internship she's working on??

The boys seem to headed into their charity work interests. So, if Charlotte plans on an interest in one of the many charities of Monaco or the balls well, then she simply would probably discuss it with Caroline or at least state an opinion? So-o-o it seems rushing thru life and one's studies isn't smart planning. H-m-mm-n so-o-o-o thaat's how they stay so in-shape! Do they "really" excercise 2 hours a day? That's wonderful!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glistening Seas View Post
Do they "really" excercise 2 hours a day? That's wonderful!
^ Wish I could summon the motivation to work out if even for 30 minutes!
Old 10-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Commoner

Quote:
1) Its none of your, or anyone’s, business
2) Why would you want to know this?

Its not “just wondering” its being intrusive….
Old 10-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Commoner

I don't think it's being intrusive...she might just be really interested in what the life of a royal is like esp. for the trio because they are one of the most famous royals in the world...
Old 10-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSimone View Post
I don't think it's being intrusive...she might just be really interested in what the life of a royal is like esp. for the trio because they are one of the most famous royals in the world...
That’s your opinion, but in mine it’s being intrusive. Do you not think that they deserve the chance to keep parts of their life private? The public does not need to know what they do during the day. Yes, you can admire them but at least respect their privacy….
Old 10-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Serene Highness

Well, part of the fun of the forum is to try to imagine what it's like for them on a normal day - I'd say most of us on the forum completely respect the Principality and the Royals - nothing wrong with expressing an opinion or wondering what they're like. I don't think anyone is being disrepectful or invading their privacy by simply wondering what it's like to be their friend - live vicariously thru the pictures on this site.....we're here for the fun.....enjoy
Old 10-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Serene Highness

Well said. We all discuss many personal issues and information regarding the royals in the forum every day.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal View Post
Well, part of the fun of the forum is to try to imagine what it's like for them on a normal day - I'd say most of us on the forum completely respect the Principality and the Royals - nothing wrong with expressing an opinion or wondering what they're like. I don't think anyone is being disrepectful or invading their privacy by simply wondering what it's like to be their friend - live vicariously thru the pictures on this site.....we're here for the fun.....enjoy

Why? Don’t romanticise their lives simply because they are Royal. They go through the same things as everyone else....
Old 10-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Nobility

I agree with you Lccje!
I like seeing their pics (mostly Pierre's and Andrea's cos they're hot- that's why I've gotten interested in them anyway) but I really don't care if they brush their teeth 3 or 5 minutes...
Old 10-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica View Post
I agree with you Lccje!
I like seeing their pics (mostly Pierre's and Andrea's cos they're hot- that's why I've gotten interested in them anyway) but I really don't care if they brush their teeth 3 or 5 minutes...
Thank you for agreeing with me . At least you seem to understand how completely uninformative this info would be...
Old 10-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Serene Highness

Discussion like this may be unimportant to some members and very interesting to others. I don't think anyone was asking minute details like how many times they brush their teeth. Just a general question on what an average day is like. They are really very dissimilar in their scope.

I would remind you that all members are allowed to ask whatever they like as long as it falls within the rules of this forum and to please refrain from passing judgment on what may be of interest to other members.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Commoner

Titles

Do Andrea, Pierre or Charlotte have any titles, like Duke of this or Countess o something else?
Old 10-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyraedro View Post
Do Andrea, Pierre or Charlotte have any titles, like Duke of this or Countess o something else?
No. They do not have any sort of title out of Caroline's wish for her children to have a normal life. Alexandra, if you are curious, does have a title but it comes from her father.