Andrea Casiraghi Pictures part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I remember those pics. They were from when he was in Rome and got in a fight with the papparazzi or the cops. Also thanks for the pics. I love that for a royal he is so carefree and has a very nonchalant attitude.

enchantednights, you probably have more pictures of Andrea than Caroline does! And thanks so much for posting them. :)

I never thought Tatiana was stunning, but I'd never seen most of these. I think she's so beautiful when she smiles.

vo6exh.jpg
vo6fed.jpg
vo6hw4.jpg
vo6i5e.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/vo73b5.jpg

vo74pe.jpg

vo76di.jpg

vo77r5.jpg
vo781e.jpg
vo79lu.jpg

source: viennareport/retna/royalty magazine/eastnews/Hola

Last edited by a moderator:
vo7aip.jpg
vo7as1.jpg
vo7b12.jpg
vo7cw0.jpg
vo7cys.jpg
vo7dp2.jpg
vo7dsn.jpg
vo7e3k.jpg

source: retna/gettyimages/hola/abaca/Royalty mag

vo7ekz.jpg
vo7g2e.jpg
vo7gba.jpg
vo7gxu.jpg
vo7hg2.jpg
vo7m78.jpg
vo7mn5.jpg
vo7n8h.jpg

vo7pjl.jpg

source: brunopress/hello magazine/retna/PDV (scanned by tbhrc) /sergio amaya/olycom

vo7qiu.jpg
vo7qrt.jpg
vo7r00.jpg
vo7ss7.jpg
vo7t09.jpg
vo7tqc.jpg
vo7vqa.jpg
vo7vxk.jpg
vo7wcp.jpg

source: viennareport/PDV/Olycom

vo7x4p.jpg
vo7xhi.jpg
vo8htj.jpg
vo8idl.jpg
vo8ihe.jpg
vo8irm.jpg
vo8rjt.jpg
vo8uhu.jpg
vo8uv9.jpg

vo8vvm.jpg

source: PDV/eastnews/olycom/retna

Andrea always have some cigarrete in his hand. I hope his smoking habits don't catch up with him later in life.

Missyjojo88 said:
Andrea always have some cigarrete in his hand. I hope his smoking habits don't catch up with him later in life.

i know what you mean. but if someone told him that cigs would kill him he would probably give you a smart aleck answer like so would a car.

letsdrive said:
enchantednights, you probably have more pictures of Andrea than Caroline does! And thanks so much for posting them. :)

I never thought Tatiana was stunning, but I'd never seen most of these. I think she's so beautiful when she smiles.

hahaha you're probably right! i have more pics of this boy than is healthy to have! you're welcome ;)

i find tatiana to be much more attractive now then befor, especially when she has make up on

i can't say anymore...... I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SEES IN HER........

louisgarrel said:
i find tatiana to be much more attractive now then befor, especially when she has make up on

i can't say anymore...... I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE SEES IN HER........

sadly, i can still ask myself that question. :rolleyes:

enchantednights said:
sadly, i can still ask myself that question. :rolleyes:

well she is not a supermodel exactly but there are more to a person than just looks. besides, she is average pretty and Im sure she is a great and sweet person who adores him. it hasn't always been easy for her propably,hanging on.but she stood by his side and she still does

cas_dean said:
well she is not a supermodel exactly but there are more to a person than just looks. besides, she is average pretty and Im sure she is a great and sweet person who adores him. it hasn't always been easy for her propably,hanging on.but she stood by his side and she still does

yeah she seems to Love him and that should be all that matters.

Yep its like how the saying goes: "Beauty is only skin deep."

for me tatiana is sort of down to earth person... maybe thats one thing andrea sees on her....

royalty_101_ said:
for me tatiana is sort of down to earth person... maybe thats one thing andrea sees on her....

yeah i don't think she's in it for the princess of monaco thing.

enchantednights said:
yeah i don't think she's in it for the princess of monaco thing.

ditto. She doesnt seem like his ex-gfs whom seemed to like the attention. You can tell the really love each other for who they are, not what they are. Thats why I like her.

christinacg said:
ditto. She doesnt seem like his ex-gfs whom seemed to like the attention. You can tell the really love each other for who they are, not what they are. Thats why I like her.
well the only one that really proved to be an exhibitionist was Maria (hate her!) she seriously milked her relationship with him for all it was worth (a lot!). i liked caroline, though she pushed for a ring. bad idea. and then there was manuela, she seemed to be like i don't know very downlow and manuela and nathalie and that girl from zurs. plus all the other ones we have never heard about. but i really don't like maria, i never have.

w2hanb.jpg

w2hb4l.jpg

w2hbg8.jpg
w2hdet.jpg

w2hduh.jpg

w2helc.jpg

source: retna/deadline press

w2hguf.jpg

w2hh6q.jpg
w2hhn5.jpg

source: deadlinepress/viennareport/deadline press/goff/getty images

Source: Gente magazine

via ebay....

Andrea and Tatiana (I think, in St. Moritz, February this year)
GenteBellucci06.jpg

does anyone has the pic of the spanish actress?<i forgot her name>thank you

I think Andrea looks great in all of these photos. I like seeing him in a variety of settings. It will be interesting to see how his looks will change over the next few years. My prediction is that he will look better with age.

i'm not too sure about that...my guess is that he will gain a lot of weight or at least in the mid section and loose more hair all befor 30....this is just my prediction based on what i see happening already...but i love him so much i don't care :p

louisgarrel said:
i'm not too sure about that...my guess is that he will gain a lot of weight or at least in the mid section and loose more hair all befor 30....this is just my prediction based on what i see happening already...but i love him so much i don't care :p

haha where did you get the losing his hair from? i believe it for Wills, but Andy could make him a wig with his hair! :p :D

I think maria is more beautiful than tatiana.

bess said:
I think maria is more beautiful than tatiana.
i agree..but then maria is clearly no good to andrea...right after they spend their summer together, maria is supposed to make a story out of it and become an overnight star(?) ... my guess? she used andrea to get her name noticed :mad:

tatiana btw, is not (or has not yet, we will see) but clearly they love each other mucho.......:)

i also agree, maria is prettier then tati but tati is better for andrea

in a interview that maria gave she said andrea and she met in paris and kept thier relationship secret until ibiza...so i guess in the beggining she wasn't rushing to get publicity
if anyone watched the video of andrea and maria in ibiza it kinda looked like the got in a fight because andrea grabed her arm kinda roughly when the left a club and were walking to thier car...that was probably the end of them right there.

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh, it came just when I needed a good one.

Back
Top Bottom