The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 11:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
What creative minds they have, all a pack of lies! Journalists will do anything to sell a newspaper.
Well, yeah. It's their job. lol But I agree, it is a lie. At this point, I don't know that Kate and William will ever get married. I'll be surprised if they do now...unless they're waiting until he's 30...

Old 08-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Nobility

I love the idea of royals marrying royals. At least it makes family trees and weddings more interesting

Nothing is wrong with a black queen consort. However, a monarch who looks very differently than a vast majority of his people might cause some discontent. So could a blue-eyed Emperor of Japan or a blond King of Tonga.

"So what if the future queen or princess of Britain doesn't look British! The Brits will just have to get used to it." British people don't have to get used to a monarchy they dislike. There is always the R option.

Of course, we're all human beings and we all should be accepted. But every hereditary monarchy is based on inequality. I'm justing say that I doubt a son of Charles will marry outside his race. As someone said in the thread about giving succession rights to illegitimate children - 21st century might not yet be ready for that.

I myself couldn't care less who they marry, as long as she is a princess material. But then again, I think illegitimate children shouldn't be discriminated - and everyone seems to disagree with me when it comes to that.

Old 08-13-2010, 01:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
Then there's Princess Angela of Liechtenstein. I forgot who she's married to, but she's a Latina/African-American woman who married a European prince.
Yes, and she is lovely. She is married to Maximillian. More info at
Just Like Me Couples: Prince Maximilian of Lichtenstein and Princess Angela (Brown)
Old 08-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

We have much better here in the Forums:
Prince Maximilian, Princess Angela & Family.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Serene Highness

I think the days of royals marrying other royals is gone and probably for a good reason. The more they intermarry, the more genetic problems will occur. The term "blue blood" to mean royal really means something else medically. As science has progressed, more is now known about what happens with family intermarriage. Centuries ago, royals were aware that it was not good, hence the phrase " kissing cousin" came into being, meaning a cousin who was distant enough to be considered for marriage. I think today as in the past a royal bride must bring something to the marriage in terms of what would be good for the country. JMO
Old 08-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Courtier

Prince William wedding 2011: bookies stop taking bets - Telegraph
Old 08-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Aristocracy

I read about the 2011 wedding, too William will be 29 I think they will pick the 29th of June or July you know to make that bling-bling Maybe we'll also see 29 songs written for the wedding, 29 bridesmaids, 29 Kings and Queens attending or 29 kisses in front of the cameras Should be fun And very romantic
Old 08-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm reading that they broke up.
Kate is supposedly cheating on Will.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Where are are you reading this??
Proof, please....
Old 08-16-2010, 08:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
This was an old story ran like a week ago.... in the rubbish rags...now they are saying that an announcement will come in NOV with a JUNE or JULY wedding...Alll Rubbish but let just think one day some one will have it right if they keep guessing. Unless of course they don't ever marry.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Where are are you reading this??
Proof, please....
http://diana-remembered.spaces.live....5DA!7329.entry

Kate Middleton Cheating on Prince William | Hollywood Stars

Hardly anything new, each story contains references to the cheating William did last month. (Which is the 2007 reported kiss with Natasha Hamilton)
Old 08-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Commoner

I read today, that the a German cousin of Prince Charles told a German gossip magazine, that William and Kate will marry next July. Let's see...
Old 08-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Commoner

Thumbs up True or False ???

Hello;

(I whose a member since at 3 years ago, but i last the codes, so i need to log in as a brand new user)

In my opinion ... already we are satiated to hear as many times that these two if go to separate or that already they had been broken up definitively, that already nobody league none to the rumors

I have hopes that these two come to marry briefly, therefore already walk to the much time together and this can be harmful for an engagement, as all we know. If the Prince Charles affirmed that she goes to have marriage for briefing, is because he is safe, and well safe; therefore English people, or citizens we well are accustomed to the honesty of Prince Charles.

Katie Sophie
London
Old 08-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Girasol, welcome to the forums.
In your post what are you trying to say about William and Kate?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:18 PM
Commoner

I have a feeling they will not marry. Understandably, I don't think PW is ready. I think they met too young or its gone through its course but who knows. I don't know why I suspect they are on an off period. .

I must say, I find this forum quite refreshing. Some boards demonstrate such vitriol towards Kate and her family and anyone who dares defend them.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Commoner

Thumbs up Thanks for the reception, dear friend Lumutqueen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Girasol, welcome to the forums.
In your post what are you trying to say about William and Kate?
In mine post I did not speak of (William or Kate directly) I spoke that is to much people writing and speaking of subjects that are an authentic speculation, but if already Prince Charles, it came public to confirm the marriage, had finished it baseless very devout women.

Many thanks for your kindness Reception (Lumutqueen) in this forum again ... pass 3 years since.

Zara Phillips confirms she is not engaged, shoots for Olympics - National Royal News | Examiner.com

I desired to know who was the rude person who erased, with no educations who make this erase/desaper my thread, and until the present date not yet receive the reason by email informing, myself of that rejection, or reason to make that; if that person have education if it had it; i already know way ... Education is the best we have in life !!!
Old 08-19-2010, 07:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIRASOL OF UK View Post
I desired to know who was the rude person who erased, with no educations who make this erase/desaper my thread, and until the present date not yet receive the reason by email informing, myself of that rejection, or reason to make that; if that person have education if it had it; i already know way ... Education is the best we have in life !!!
Old 08-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Commoner

please to meet you ...

Pleasure to meet you Wisteria, im not in this moment in London, im in Algarve (Quinta do Lago) to pass vacations, good deserved therefore because of the studies in last the 6 years never had vacation with spectacular beaches with these in Portugal.

However I am when running of everything what there if it passes therefore my mother who still is alive, and has almost 80 years of age, cannot follow in a trip of these with me.

I call 3 times; it to the day, of morning, to the half day, and afternight; and she inform at 15 minutes ago ... London is surrounded by many whiteclouds, and until already rained one, and in the night we need to sleep with one comforter . Well is 80 years of live.essage.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Gentry

I have a feeling they won't marry either.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

I am beginning to think that we are all waiting, and waiting and waiting. . . for nothing. . . .pity. A good Royal Wedding would certainly spice things up a bit!